Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

Defence Minister Collapsed At Armed Forces Remembrance Day - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defence Minister Collapsed At Armed Forces Remembrance Day (30897 Views)

Kano State Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2016 - Photos / 2016 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Celebration - Photos / A Building Collapsed At Gwarimpa In Abuja - 1 Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defence Minister Collapsed At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by ajayi147(m): 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2013
She remind mi of wen I was in skull of arti in kaduna,up arti,
Re: Defence Minister Collapsed At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by vanstanzy(m): 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2013
Ibn sultan: waw js dat sound mnh menz in combat face worst evn babes in uniform ..shes a joker

Easy, easy, speak English or pidgin and please don't rush. grin grin grin
Re: Defence Minister Collapsed At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by cold(m): 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2013
Dayum!This is funny in a serious way.It is these kind of political appointments that has made it difficult to deal with the insurgency in the country
Re: Defence Minister Collapsed At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by pappilo(m): 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2013
LWKMD.

Minister of defence indeed. Didnt they blow 'knockout' in her area during Xmas.

1 Like

Re: Defence Minister Collapsed At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by Parisgoodman(m): 9:24pm On Jan 15, 2013
please I beg 2 ask, who or what is she defending? because if it was at battlefield and she collapse da way, our enemy for don capture our women and children...........

1 Like

Re: Defence Minister Collapsed At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by tellwisdom: 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2013
which wall collapse for abuja?? sad
Re: Defence Minister Collapsed At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2013
vanstanzy:

Easy, easy, speak English or pigeon and please don't rush. grin grin grin
mumu it's pidgin not pigeon. pigeon ko! tolotolo ni! mtscheew

2 Likes

Re: Defence Minister Collapsed At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by Chongaiman: 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2013
Abegi. Free the woman jor. She is a minister not a soldier.

BTW did anybody notice this seeming contradiction in the initial post? It is either gbagaun or a case of time travel.
Minister of State for Defence, Erelu Olusola Obada, collapsed into the hands of military officers today. . .
. . .Later yesterday afternoon, Obada, who looked hale and hearty, was in the State House with Coordinating Minister . . .

3 Likes

Re: Defence Minister Collapsed At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by Wallie(m): 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2013
First thing that came to mind - fainting goats. grin Myotonic goats stiffen up and faint momentarily when startled or excited. The lady just couldn't contain her excitement of boko haram showing up...

1 Like

Re: Defence Minister Collapsed At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by donchris369: 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2013
Lol..... What a man can do a woman can do better.....
Re: Defence Minister Collapsed At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by bejay1(m): 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2013
Minister of defence indeed!
Re: Defence Minister Collapsed At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2013
Lol. Weaker sex things
Re: Defence Minister Collapsed At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by nduchucks: 9:46pm On Jan 15, 2013
May I suggest that we rename this Minister, Comical Ali Amina.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/229503_ROFLMAODog_gif3fa44b12f55ba64fc785c3a5794ba92e
Re: Defence Minister Collapsed At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by ismhab(m): 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2013
shiftbutton: Minister of defense faint for sounds in a celebration, wat of she face boko harram bomb like our xtian brothers in the north, na em b say na RIP. But defense minister is suppose to defend us rite? Wahala de.
If she hear the sound of the bomb she will die.
Re: Defence Minister Collapsed At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by slimfit1(m): 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2013
pappilo: LWKMD.

Minister of defence indeed. Didnt they blow 'knockout' in her area during Xmas.

You just made my dAy big time LOL this is very funny but u no she is a posh woman so say fireworks she go no that one looL
Re: Defence Minister Collapsed At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by Reference(m): 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2013
angry Disgraceful defamation of our deceased heroes. They fought fearless and fell that we could live. Now their seeds are fighting to save the life of those that fall out of fear. Shame.

2 Likes

Re: Defence Minister Collapsed At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by slimfit1(m): 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2013
ajayi147: She remind mi of wen I was in skull of arti in kaduna,up arti,

Lola when did u go school of artillery ? Lol
Re: Defence Minister Collapsed At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by theripper: 9:52pm On Jan 15, 2013
Dese pple and fear sef, war never start, d fear don make am dey faint, na him b say wen gbege burst now, she fit die like 8 times.
Re: Defence Minister Collapsed At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 15, 2013
Can the MOD please hide all these posts by people of minimal & primitive IQ that are trying to turn this into a tribal issue?

1 Like

Re: Defence Minister Collapsed At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by Reference(m): 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2013
And they will waste our money employing a retinue of nonsense staff, protocol officers, liaison officers, special assistants, special advisers yet no one to advice her or should I say prepare her for the once in a year event.

If I was there I would have hung one of those wreaths on her neck as she collapsed.

1 Like

Re: Defence Minister Collapsed At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2013
God must have created Nigeria as his special comedy channel.

5 Likes

Re: Defence Minister Collapsed At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by oluwaisaac(m): 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
A disgrace to Nigeria in its criteria of selecting ministers. How can a defence minister be a weakling when we have so many competent people...? I expect her resignation letter on the president's table at dawn!

1 Like

Re: Defence Minister Collapsed At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by galadee(m): 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2013
Ibn sultan: waw js dat sound mnh menz in combat face worst evn babes in uniform ..shes joker

o boy u don shark one bottle i guess......
Re: Defence Minister Collapsed At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by SisiKill1: 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2013
The DEFENSE MINISTER collapses in fright at the sound of artillery fire on an occasion where that kinda thing usually happens . . .should the rest of us be worried? Is there something she knows we don't know? Hmmmmm.

Be Afraid Y'all. . .Be Very Very Afraid. lipsrsealed
Re: Defence Minister Collapsed At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by naptu2: 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2013
I was distracted, so I didn't see her faint, but I remember seeing soldiers holding up a woman while I was walking past the tv.

But there are no cannon salutes during remembrance day, what we have is a 21 gun salute (rifle fire).
Re: Defence Minister Collapsed At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by bobolekepee(m): 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2013
Well, i'm not surprise, she is a minister not a combatant

1 Like

Re: Defence Minister Collapsed At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by Bishop4bella(m): 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
She just a ..... Civilian and wot do u expeect seein ex deputy govern of state of Osun being minister of defence. Honorable mrs nxt tym u make use ur ear plug for ur safety.
Re: Defence Minister Collapsed At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by thierylee: 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
Do we really have to trust and/or use this host site,NAIRALAND?why is it that they tend to block out most of the post from good nigerian whenever they are commenting on delicate state issues from certain national news reports from their own website?Why the provision for comments when the webmaster wouldn't publish most of the minds of nigerian posting them?.what seems to be the problem?Is it that nairaland owners are hypocrits or that they are playing the same wing.Maybe they are afraid that they would incur the animosity of the government when they publish most of critical remarks from good nigerians(critics).Whatever the case maybe,i think nairaland does not deserve the trust of its subscribers(nigerians).I mean why do we waste our time to comment on a site about national issues when our voices will never be heard?Nigerians should please look into this matter because it seems that nairaland does not have the interest of nigerian at heart, but they are exclusively out to make money...that is if they'll publish this post at the first place.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch / Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' / Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.