Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Defence Minister Collapsed At Armed Forces Remembrance Day - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defence Minister Collapsed At Armed Forces Remembrance Day (30778 Views)

Kano State Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2016 - Photos / 2016 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Celebration - Photos / A Building Collapsed At Gwarimpa In Abuja - 1 Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defence Minister Collapsed At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by Seun(m): 10:40am On Jan 17, 2013
bigsheg: Cant fathom why Seun and hes MODS cant allow "free speech" on this medium! The number of hidden posts is startling! Like a renowned Intellectual opined "i might not like what you are saying but i will defend with the LAST DROP of my BLOOD your right to say it".You might as well hide this too.
You know, we really do believe in freedom of speech. We want people to be as free as possible when posting on Nairaland. However, if we don't enforce some rules, certain trouble-makers (scammers, spammers, fighters, bots, and trolls) will make the forum unusable for the vast majority of Nairaland members, and drive them away. That's why we have to hide posts and ban people. We don't enjoy it, but it's necessary.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defence Minister Collapsed At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by cbliss(m): 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
This post has been hidden :PThis post has been hidden
Re: Defence Minister Collapsed At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by jpphilips(m): 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2013
Seun:
You know, we really do believe in freedom of speech. We want people to be as free as possible when posting on Nairaland. However, if we don't enforce some rules, certain trouble-makers (scammers, spammers, fighters, bots, and trolls) will make the forum unusable for the vast majority of Nairaland members, and drive them away. That's why we have to hide posts and ban people. We don't enjoy it, but it's necessary.

courtesy demands you leave a short note the reason for the ban or for a hidden post, the last time you hid my post i thought it was a network problem, i had to click auto resend and dash off to bed
Re: Defence Minister Collapsed At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by kollyso(m): 2:45pm On Jan 17, 2013
Well, I'm not a bit surprised, that's d story of my country. The most populous black nation in the world!
Re: Defence Minister Collapsed At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by advocate666: 10:44am On Jan 18, 2013
shhh! Don't mention her tribe.

Re: Defence Minister Collapsed At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by advocate666: 10:48am On Jan 18, 2013
Seun:

Seun Stop!

What is wrong with posting a tribalistic sentence in response to a tribalistic OP, on a thread in the Ethnic and Tribal Politics Section of this site? Which rule did it break to merit a 2 week blanket total site ban by your number 2?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NNPCL Pegs Ex-Depot Price At ₦479.50 Per Litre / 2019: President Buhari Meets With Ambode Behind Closed Door / FG To Auction Diezani’s $40m Jewellery And Houses At Actual Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.