Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Can You Date Your Ex Again - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Your Ex Again (14187 Views)

Can You Date Your Ex Again / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by kpolli(m): 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2013
Yvete:

grin No its not. You see, almost everyone here thinks the same way. Its always advisable not to date an ex. Most times, stuff gets worse.

Haven't I told u this is kindergaten
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by Edywalex: 7:00pm On Jan 16, 2013
Yes i can.My present fiance ws my ex.We parted away because i cheated on her.After 3 yrs,i came acros 3 ladies which i dated but those ladies cheated on me too.I decided to remain single 4 month,my first ex gave me a nice sms.I decided to go back to her because wen we were dating,she was so faithful to me.So situation can warant.Yes i can.My present fiance ws my ex.We parted away because i cheated on her.After 3 yrs,i came acros 3 ladies which i dated but those ladies cheated on me too.I decided to remain single 4 month,my first ex gave me a nice sms.I decided to go back to her because wen we were dating,she was so faithful to me.So situation can warant.Yes i can.My present fiance ws my ex.We parted away because i cheated on her.After 3 yrs,i came acros 3 ladies which i dated but those ladies cheated on me too.I decided to remain single 4 month,my first ex gave me a nice sms.I decided to go back to her because wen we were dating,she was so faithful to me.So situation can warant.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by Mospring(m): 7:00pm On Jan 16, 2013
Julieccentric: I don't intend to.....moving forward thingz! But, I really don't know what the future holds.Never say never you know.
yes! if and only if the rift becomes an eye opener! that is, if actually we are meant for each other...
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by Karevwite: 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2013
yea
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by IncomeTutor: 7:06pm On Jan 16, 2013
That is death sentence without the
option of fine! God forbid!
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 16, 2013
I can only re-nyash where applicable...
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by seedord247(m): 7:06pm On Jan 16, 2013
Edywalex: Yes i can.My present fiance ws my ex.We parted away because i cheated on her.After 3 yrs,i came acros 3 ladies which i dated but those ladies cheated on me too.I decided to remain single 4 month,my first ex gave me a nice sms.I decided to go back to her because wen we were dating,she was so faithful to me.So situation can warant.Yes i can.My present fiance ws my ex.We parted away because i cheated on her.After 3 yrs,i came acros 3 ladies which i dated but those ladies cheated on me too.I decided to remain single 4 month,my first ex gave me a nice sms.I decided to go back to her because wen we were dating,she was so faithful to me.So situation can warant.Yes i can.My present fiance ws my ex.We parted away because i cheated on her.After 3 yrs,i came acros 3 ladies which i dated but those ladies cheated on me too.I decided to remain single 4 month,my first ex gave me a nice sms.I decided to go back to her because wen we were dating,she was so faithful to me.So situation can warant.

Brooo this question does not warrant telegraph note....

Just in a simple sentence not your life story. grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 16, 2013
of course...came back to my ex after 7 years!
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by Ikemba001: 7:07pm On Jan 16, 2013
it depends on d gravity of the offence
bt i can stil work out
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by seedord247(m): 7:08pm On Jan 16, 2013
lynpetra: of course...came back to my ex after 7 years!

is your Ex Blind? undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2013
masterpiecer:

what if you r the vomit? undecided

Abi oooo.'never go back to my vomit'but dont forget that people vomit antidote to their sickness.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2013
seedord247:

is your Ex Blind? undecided

no it isnt....and am not because the kiss,affection and Bleep gets even berra now grin
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by DEngineer(m): 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2013
Well just to let you guys know that am married to my ex now (wedded last saturday) and she's the best thing I never had.
Ex shouldn't really be an ex especially if u both were inexperienced and had to path ways for failure to appreciate one another.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by logica(m): 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2013
lynpetra:

no it isnt....and am not because the kiss,affection and Bleep gets even berra now grin
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by nollywood20: 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2013
Ex-girlfriends are very funny.
Nigerian ex-girlfriends are fantastic actresses.
Now my bro's girlfriend bolted since last November and he simply ignored the expendable babe and turned his attention to the next girl on his hit list. Then suddenly she sent an sms yesterday telling my bro that he is unforgettable and irresistible and other blablabla. Of course, my bro who is a first class director simply updated his script to have a role for her. But all he is doing is just to play along with her. He does not reject returnee girlfriends, but gives them what they deserve.
What they deserve?
Every player knows what expendable girlfriends deserve. grin
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 16, 2013
I would have said no, but I'm currently experiencing that scenario now. No matter that she hurt me badly by leaving, I still love her so much cos having her by my side makes me happy and no matter how much she hurts me, if I can have another chance with her, I'll say YES every single time.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by nollywood20: 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2013
But you can rejig the engine of every used car.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by AZeD1(m): 7:27pm On Jan 16, 2013
When i have an ex i'll know
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by Smartjeezy(m): 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2013
I can..
Depends on the status of her pulani(p.us.sy)...
Some Kitty-Cat has been used more than a google.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by seedord247(m): 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2013
lynpetra:

Your ex must be 190 then. grin
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by Bimmade(f): 7:39pm On Jan 16, 2013
It depends on how d relationship broke up in da 1st place n if it ws on d basis of abuse, cheating lailai no goin bak.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by Edywalex: 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2013
seedord247:

Brooo this question does not warrant telegraph note....

Just in a simple sentence not your life story. grin
I think u ar sufering 4rm mental problem.Coment urs and stop pok nosing on anoder coment.Big fool.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by toria1980(f): 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2013
Why not I mean yes I can.

We dated for 2yrs..we were seprated for 5yrs. Now we are back, and even planin to get married In dec. D reletioship is even sweeter now...

Plus..annie was once tuface's ex grin
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by Fhemmmy: 7:47pm On Jan 16, 2013
sista-jay:
If it didn't work out the first time it sure ain't gonna work out the second time. Always best to move on to something better.

How do you know the next is better, sometimes the grass that looks greener on the other side might be just a green carpet . . . Maturity and time makes SOME things better

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2013
seedord247:

Your ex must be 190 then. grin

who cares!!!as long as the car s moving!
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by claremont(m): 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2013
Definitely YES! She was and still is the best Nigerian girl I ever dated. She will make a decent wife to a lucky fella some day.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by vibesbabe(f): 8:03pm On Jan 16, 2013
Right now,i feel like dating my ex.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by specialguest(f): 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2013
D-Engineer:
Well just to let you guys know that am married to my ex now (wedded last saturday) and she's the best thing I never had.
Ex shouldn't really be an ex especially if u both were inexperienced and had to path ways for failure to appreciate one another.

Awww love tales.. HML to both of you.

Btw i am of the opinion that there is a huge difference between a break up and taking a break... The latter case is reversible because the feelings are very much alive and after a while reconciliation sets in....
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by seedord247(m): 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2013
Edywalex: I think u ar sufering 4rm mental problem.Coment urs and stop pok nosing on anoder coment.Big fool.

Broo respect me cus am soon to be inlaw of minister of finance. wink wink
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by eagleeye2: 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2013
Most break-ups I have had, were mainly due to the person I am. Not as a result of character flaws or the babe not liking me or she was cheating.
So if you didn't accept me the way I am, the first time... why will you accept me that way now. So, My personality has not changed and nothing will really change a second, then why waste that time.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by jennann(f): 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2013
Yes...and I am currently dating one and we re planning on getting married soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Reasons To Marry A Slim Girl. / 8 Signs She Enjoys Having $ex With You / Curvaceous Lady Attached With Gigantic Boobs Goes Viral As She Flaunts Them Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.