Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Can You Date Your Ex Again - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Your Ex Again (14168 Views)

Can You Date Your Ex Again / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by Xflint(m): 5:26am On Jan 17, 2013
Please, people who are saying "NO" should as well know dat failure in anything at all is not the end of that thing. Failure is what helps us to understand and identify the cracks, the strength and the weakness in our lives and in whatever thing we are doing or what we have done.
When relationship fails, it is not the end rather it tell us that we have cracks and weakness which we should figure out and amend it.
Remember, a true relationship is not what is gotten on a platter but it is built and building a succesful and long lasting relationship takes time and endurance.
Remember, NO ONE IS ABOVE MISTAKES. NO ONE IS PERFECT. WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES.

AGAIN, THE DEVIL YOU KNOW IS FAR MORE BETTER THAN THE ONE YOU DON'T KNOW.

So, if you both have made the mistake and have identified and amended it, it would be even be better to go back rather than hopping into a new person who you know nothing about or who may even be worse than the person you broke up with.

Finally, above all always try your best in all things cos you could ne'er can tel which one that could be favourable.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by prospero5(m): 6:52am On Jan 17, 2013
[quote author=Yvete]NO. An Ex has been ex-ed.
Nothing valuable stays in a trash can. You trash and move on grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy[can u speak all these your grammar using your L1. :-D‎ ‎‏.دجافذس
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by komek(m): 7:05am On Jan 17, 2013
seedord247:

do you even have Ex? shocked
Hmm, so u no her? Iam one of her ex o
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by EnyiBlaze(m): 7:08am On Jan 17, 2013
It's very very posible that one can date his ex...but base on the levels of understand about to grows!
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by Mercyu1(f): 7:33am On Jan 17, 2013
It depends on wat caused d breakup.If he slept with my friend or he is abusive,then i can never date him again cos 1 day,he might sleep wit my sister,contract AIDS n pass 2 me or even kill me. But if it was a minor issue,i will date him again.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by hardbody: 7:34am On Jan 17, 2013
I took time to read through all the posts on this thread. Ladies mostly, with a few exceptions responded in the negative without however considering or providing basis for their considered opinion. Quite a few guys also went the way of the ladies. In my opinion, whether or not to go back to an Ex is dependent mostly on what led to the Ex-ing. Immaturity and temperament can lead to decisions which when we reflect on them, we wish we had acted differently. Such a circumstance will lead to a going back, given a second chance. However, where there was a glaring irreconcilable difference and perhaps physical abuses, chances exist that parties may not come together again.

As for me, there is no ex I would not go back to because in most of the instances, I just move on without any reason, so when they choose to have me back, I am always available to them, no love lost at all. None of them is ever a vomit, I will always take them back and treat them well.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by TheMatrix3: 7:54am On Jan 17, 2013
depends on what led to the break up. I'll do that if and only if i intend to marry her...
or the evil in me just wants to errm... ermm ... whats that word again? ok, just wants to cook for her grin
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by lourash(m): 8:37am On Jan 17, 2013
am getting married to my Ex
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by masterpiecer(m): 8:44am On Jan 17, 2013
i told my X it was over, Y because i fell in love wit my Z grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by jayedu108: 8:45am On Jan 17, 2013
seedord247: If i find out that she won Lotto or MTN Airplane... imma give her another chance. tongue
you talk like a baby how old are u little boy?
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by Geebratah: 8:59am On Jan 17, 2013
Right now, am dating a gal dat broke up with me 4 yrs ago. After she have tried other relationships, she later came back to me and we started all over again. Now we hv know our weakness and strength. We are in so much luv now
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by Ushele: 9:37am On Jan 17, 2013
Sad I'm still in love with my ex.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by jay2k(m): 10:11am On Jan 17, 2013
y not if not...i tink its wea tru love comes to play....cos if a guy truly loves a babe, soo attached emmotionally dat he finds it difficult to accept a quit or even to date anoda...i tell u if ur woman comes bak to u,u will accept her..dis is cos most babes folo dea fellings @ a particular tym...so dey may need som tym to see reason to apprecaiat ur love for dem..nd dea u c dem com back to u..
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by HARDDON: 10:29am On Jan 17, 2013
raphael4u2c: cant go back 2 ma vomit

Oh puleez quit it already. Its appalling haw ρρℓ mis quote d holy book.

Point of correction, ü never swallow him/ha (like a calabash) while you were dating, Nida did Ʊ spill same wen Ʊ guys split.
Ʊ first came togheda tru a bond. And wen d centre of attraction cud no longer stand certain circumstances, Ʊ went ür separate ways ...

Prodigal son retraced his way back home after reasoning and realizing his errs. Απϑ do ĸпoω that §☺ long we remain limited by our human short sights and error proneness, we cudnt ß so certain d ex isn't d only oηε made ƒoя us.

No mata d hurt guys, listen to your hearts and dnt let pride take away your eternal peace and bliss.

Go Saч hello to him/ha. He/ She might just b d only soul ƒoя Ʊ !

Regards

Don
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by Nkemfranny: 10:32am On Jan 17, 2013
Not at all. coz anything can happen. d old spark will definitely come up and it may not be good. tongue. Except I repeat expect in a case where none of us is married. Anything can happen, we can get back together and dis time our love might be stronger than before, but not if one of us is married. grin
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by Gladbaba(m): 10:40am On Jan 17, 2013
i cant do it o
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by touchmehard: 11:21am On Jan 17, 2013
NOT AT ALL. UNLESS HE'S GOT BILLIONS TO OFFER NOW
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by RuthIsaac(f): 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2013
Yes!!! Is possible i can.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2013
It Depends On ya Reason Of BreakUp -- Mine Is Reconcilable, so YES! cool
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by Melahou(m): 1:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
i dated four of my ex,some i still shine dere congo till now
but it didnt work no matter how dey try to make it work.
the feeling may not be mutual.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by abrahym(m): 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2013
for only sex yes cos she is sweet to Bleep
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by SimplySEA(m): 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2013
Lilyfeb: I still love my ex,I wish he comes back 2 me.
my ex can die for all i care.....!
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by Jaywon242(m): 7:33pm On Jan 17, 2013
No. Not ever again... Once I leave u,it means my love for you has depreciated and cannot grow again...No gurl has broken my heart b4. It d/4 means dat I leave them b4 dey leave once I know I will not be able 2 marry u and ve had enof of ur excesses.it doesn't work most times.tried it once b4 because she was all over me begging 2 take her back but unfortunately for her,she had her heart broken twice[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

. / Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. / Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.