Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? (25621 Views)

Axel- Mystical Novel Of Reincarnation. / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) / The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by adexsimply(m): 3:30pm On Mar 06, 2013
scampy: Hi, can som1 pls tel me where i can download novels of Sheldon, Forsyth, Ludlum and som other bestsellers to my Java fone. Thnx.
goto phoneky.com and m.wattpad.com
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by scampy(m): 3:59pm On Mar 06, 2013
adexsimply: goto phoneky.com and m.wattpad.com

Thnx very much 4ur swift reply. I wil visit d site now.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by nisot23(f): 10:34pm On May 13, 2013
Frank Peretti's The Oath,read it before and am reading it again.Francine Rivers's Redeeming Love,Sidney Sheldon's Tell me your dreams and Master of the Game.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by scampy(m): 2:04pm On May 14, 2013
nisot23: Frank Peretti's The Oath,read it before and am reading it again.Francine Rivers's Redeeming Love,Sidney Sheldon's Tell me your dreams and Master of the Game.

U av a nice taste madam, i av read all dese novels except The Oath. I love Master of d Game so much it is among my Collections. Try nd read Harlan Coben novels, dey are also superb.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by emeseilari: 4:16pm On May 14, 2013
Hi,
Slavomir Rawick's The Long Trek moves me but recently, Achebe's There was a Country haunts me.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by scorpidmo(m): 3:23pm On May 16, 2013
As the crow flies - Jeffrey Archer

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nuruddeenmd(m): 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2013
Please I want an address of a good book shop in Abuja. Thanks
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Ferdinandu(m): 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2013
The Kent Family Chronicles by John Jakes:8 volumes:
The Bastard
The Rebels
The Seekers
The Furies
The Titans
The Warriors
The Lawless
The Americans
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by rikimarucrowdk(m): 12:48am On Jun 20, 2013
one novel then it has to be THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW by ALAN FOLSON

a series the I recommend James Clavell's Asian saga:
SHOGUN
TAIPAN
GAIJIN
KING RAT
NOBLE HOUSE
WHIRLWIND
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by LarrySun(m): 12:50am On Jun 20, 2013
rikimaru@crowdk:
one novel then it has to be THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW by ALAN FOLSON

a series the I recommend James Clavell's Asian saga:
SHOGUN
TAIPAN
GAIJIN
KING RAT
NOBLE HOUSE
WHIRLWIND
I've Got James' First Five But I've Not Read Any Of Them.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Pasblack(m): 8:49am On Jun 21, 2013
kane and Abel
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by rikimarucrowdk(m): 11:03am On Jun 21, 2013
Larry-Sun:
I've Got James' First Five But I've Not Read Any Of Them.

you should. intellectually challenging and very interesting.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by LarrySun(m): 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2013
rikimaru@crowdk:

you should. intellectually challenging and very interesting.
Does Blackthorn Appear In All Of Them?
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by pwettyolly(f): 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2013
fave of all tyms
sidney sheldon the sky is fallind
and
margaret ritter burning woman pls can anybody snd me sidney sheldon novels all of it dis is mai email adenugadamilola@gmail.com
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by damique(m): 7:39pm On Jun 21, 2013
Prince of tides, beach music and south of broad al by pat conroy... D bk made me cry
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by kenny987(f): 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2013
If Tomorrow Comes-Sidney Sheldon; All the King's Men-Linda Howard.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by LarrySun(m): 11:12pm On Jun 21, 2013
Exodus.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by tpia5: 10:22pm On Jun 22, 2013
^by?
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by LarrySun(m): 12:40am On Jun 23, 2013
tpia@:
^by?
Leon Uris.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by SpicyMimi(f): 11:37am On Jun 23, 2013
Sidney Sheldon-Are you Afraid of the Dark?
-Tell me your dreams
-windmills of the gods
-The other side of Midnight
-The sands of Time

John Grisham- The Truck, The Firm.

James Hardley Chase-All

Michael Connelly- The truck.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by rikimarucrowdk(m): 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Does Blackthorn Appear In All Of Them?

Not at all... The story continues to the expansion of Japan and china a real historical masterpiece sprinkled with fiction
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by rikimarucrowdk(m): 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Leon Uris.

Deep writer of jewish history wink

Mitla Pass, Exodus and I forget the thrid I read, all amazing
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by hajiscojas(f): 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2013
I tink d best romantic novel is his untamed innocent by Sara carven
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by LarrySun(m): 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2013
rikimaru@crowdk:

Deep writer of jewish history wink

Mitla Pass, Exodus and I forget the thrid I read, all amazing
I've Got Ten Of His Books. I Think He Wrote Only Thirteen Or So. Read Mila 18 Or QB 7. They'll Make You Weep For The Jews.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by rikimarucrowdk(m): 11:46pm On Jun 23, 2013
Larry-Sun:
I've Got Ten Of His Books. I Think He Wrote Only Thirteen Or So. Read Mila 18 Or QB 7. They'll Make You Weep For The Jews.

Aha, I have read Mila 18, the first I read and I cried.lol. I was 13

I still can't remember the last one I read, about a spy that fell in love or something... Its a small book.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by LarrySun(m): 12:31am On Jun 24, 2013
rikimaru@crowdk:

Aha, I have read Mila 18, the first I read and I cried.lol. I was 13

I still can't remember the last one I read, about a spy that fell in love or something... Its a small book.
That Should Be 'Angry Hills'. It's One Of His Early Books.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by tpia5: 1:21am On Jun 24, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Leon Uris.

thanks, will look it up.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by aggie96: 2:46am On Jun 24, 2013
Scarletti Curse by Christin Feehan..... I just love that book
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by rikimarucrowdk(m): 6:16am On Jun 24, 2013
Larry-Sun:
That Should Be 'Angry Hills'. It's One Of His Early Books.

Yes! That's it!!! Hehehe too lazy to google, good to be able to ask people wink
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by LarrySun(m): 9:14am On Jun 24, 2013
rikimaru@crowdk:

Yes! That's it!!! Hehehe too lazy to google, good to be able to ask people wink
Have You Read Ludlum's Matarese Circle?

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by tpia5: 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2013
^ nice pictures.

those look like early edition novels.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Sles: 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2013
Matter of Honour by Jeffrey Archer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Honeymoon In Prison-reborn / My Parents Banned Me From Speaking Igbo.. I Learnt From Yorubas ---T.N. Adaobi / Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.