Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? (25601 Views)

Axel- Mystical Novel Of Reincarnation. / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) / The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by DaWhiz: 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
The Mastership Game - Scott McBain
Piercing The Darkness - Frank Peretti
This Present Darkness - Frank Peretti
The Client - John Grisham
Blink - Ted Dekker
Harry Potter Series
The Lord of The Rings
A Song Of Ice and Fire Series

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Ejine(m): 1:50pm On Jan 18, 2013
"Misery" by Stephen King
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by zibe(m): 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2013
Any book by John Grisham! Although I love "The Last Juror" more than any.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
pato station: All books authored by Frederick Forsyth

I just finished "The Afghan" yday. Forsyth is a devil mehn!!!

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by firestar(f): 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
adonisgold:
Right on point! Wonderful book that one.

I have forgotten its author... cry Do you know who wrote it? I read it within a short timeframe...

Other books are Digital Fortress by Dan Brown, Bloodline by Sidney Sheldon, Kane and Abel by Jeffrey Archer The India Fan...

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by beblessed(f): 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
Some women dance...all sidney sheldon, the heart that listen, bittersweet, thourson house by danielle steel, the concubine by elechi amadi.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2013
Chimamanda Adichie: Purple Hibiscus
James Hadley Chase: Goldfish have no hiding place
Mary Higgins Clark: We'll meet again..
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by erniok(m): 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2013
shiftbutton: How this thread has gotten to the second page and no mention of any of the series of Sherlock Holmes by Authur conan Doyle beats me.
Sherlock was a wizard. My fav was the dancing men or so. How d guy decoded what looked like kids drawing was too good.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by lexander(m): 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2013
Magnanimity: Along Came A Spider by James Paterson
yeah thats a really good novel also disclosure by micheal crithton and the Odyssey by homer(its far more interesting than the movie)
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Blesphil(f): 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
James Hadley Chase=All
Barbara Taylor Bradford=All
Gorgy park by John Grisham
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
Sidney Sheldon was a brilliant writer, it's difficult picking a favorite from his collection.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by mca795: 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
Mine is DEVIL ON O CROSS by ngugi wa thiangu a kenyan writer

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by JimmyBoy1: 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
The League of Night and Fog- David Morell
Kane and Abel- Jeffrey Archer.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by adekayo1234(m): 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
For me, there is no novel like ''the patners.'' The suspense was overwhelming

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by erniok(m): 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
DaWhiz: The Mastership Game - Scott McBain
Piercing The Darkness - Frank Peretti
This Present Darkness - Frank Peretti
The Client - John Grisham
Blink - Ted Dekker
Harry Potter Series
The Lord of The Rings
Frank as a christian novelist stands out anyday, anytime. Try and read the oath.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by adexsimply(m): 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
Sword of Truth Series by Terry Goodkind.. Those 13 books are just too thrilling to imagine...i could continue re-reading them till eternity..

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by ChuckD1(m): 2:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
The Cathedral and By The Rivers of Babylon by Nelson DeMille.
Love this guy's style.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by sigmundfreud(m): 2:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
firestar:

I have forgotten its author... cry Do you know who wrote it? I read it within a short timeframe...

Other books are Digital Fortress by Dan Brown, Bloodline by Sidney Sheldon, Cain and Abel by (...)? The India Fan...
Kane and Abel..Jeffery Archer. My first 'big' book...maybe thats why i prefer Archer to Others!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by JamesLucia: 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
it takes only a minute to change your life by Willie Jolie hmmmmm i love it.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by sigmundfreud(m): 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2013
adekayo_1234: For me, there is no novel like ''the patners.'' The suspense was overwhelming
...till the very end!
I assume u mean 'Partners' by John Grisham?
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by adexsimply(m): 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2013
Blesphil: James Hadley Chase=All
Barbara Taylor Bradford=All
Gorgy park by John Grisham
Gorky Park was written by Martin Cruz Smith..not John Grisham
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by vanagon: 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2013
the runaway partner,the firm,the testament,(John Grisham) if 2mrw comes,oder books by sidney sheldon.also enjoy d act Okonkwo in thing's fall apart.bt nt a gud fan of d Author though.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by firestar(f): 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2013
sigmundfreud:
Kane and Abel..Jeffery Archer. My first 'big' book...maybe thats why i prefer Archer to Others!

Thank you.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by KAYD007(m): 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2013
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Originalsly: 1:46pm
Hmmm...Master of the Game, Bourne Identity by Sidney Sheldon[b][/b]...Chromosone 6 and Acceptable Risks by Robin Cook really stand out but no doubt....all by itself at #1 is Thin Air by George Simpson and Neil Burger. Afyer reading the first few pages...is no way you can put that book down. Think published in the early 80's..a sci fi thriller based on the Philadelphia Experiment.
(Quote) (Report) (Like)

ludlum

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by azpekuliar: 2:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
[size=16pt]The Great Train Robbery - Michael Crichton.[/size]

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
euthanasia: If tomorrow comes- Sidney Sheldon
The Da Vinci Code- Dan Brown
The Firm- John Grisham
on point.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Sammy107d(m): 2:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by losak9111(m): 2:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
Tunde on the run
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by ajanaku2(m): 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2013
FLOWERS IN THE ATTIC and its sequel, PETALS ON THE WIND by V.C Andrews...I'm a Thug but I swear, those books brought tears to My eyes!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by sigmundfreud(m): 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2013
erniok:
Frank as a christian novelist stands out anyday, anytime. Try and read the oath.
Until i read Ted Dekker...
Blink and the Trilogy, Red;White; and Black.
Then Francine Rivers...
Av never really enjoyed Christian novelists like their secular counterparts!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by erniok(m): 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2013
vanagon: the runaway partner,the firm,the testament,(John Grisham) if 2mrw comes,oder books by sidney sheldon.also enjoy d act Okonkwo in thing's fall apart.bt nt a gud fan of d Author though.
I think its runaway jury.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Blesphil(f): 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
adexsimply: Gorky Park was written by Martin Cruz Smith..not John Grisham

Thankscheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie: “Why I Wear Nigerian Designers" / Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle / My Parents Banned Me From Speaking Igbo.. I Learnt From Yorubas ---T.N. Adaobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.