Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? (25712 Views)

Axel- Mystical Novel Of Reincarnation. / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) / The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Lyth: 1:27am On Jan 20, 2013
Fav novel u say ....so many but wld go wit "ENVY" by SANDRA BROWN.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by adekayo1234(m): 2:41am On Jan 20, 2013
adexsimply: the world's most suspenseful CHASE novel after DOOMSDAY conspiracy(SIDNEY SHELDON)..kudos to jeffrey acher on that
i will be glad if u or anyone can mail me some jeffery archer books. My email is adekayo_1234@yahoo.com
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by adexsimply(m): 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2013
adekayo_1234: i will be glad if u or anyone can mail me some jeffery archer books. My email is adekayo_1234@yahoo.com
ve sent it
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by adexsimply(m): 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2013
ogbago: . Plsssss! I will be very gratefl if can also send to me. My email-iyaneg@yahoo.com.Thanks dearie.
ve sent it
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by tundetoday: 7:49pm On Jan 20, 2013
adexsimply: ve sent it
kindly send me Jeffrey archer too. Tundetoday@yahoo.com
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by LarrySun(m): 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2013
adexsimply: send ur mail address and i'll attach all jeffrey archer's books to ur mail..i ve got zillions of novels on ma hdd
Do you have Agatha Christie's The Murder On The Links? I've been searching for the book for millenia!
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by adexsimply(m): 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Do you have Agatha Christie's The Murder On The Links? I've been searching for the book for millenia!
i guess i should have..cos ve got most of ha buks..i'll check..
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by LarrySun(m): 11:05pm On Jan 20, 2013
adexsimply: i guess i should have..cos ve got most of ha buks..i'll check..
I'll be so glad if you can send the book. My mail is larrysun4real@yahoo.com
Thanks. Bless you.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by adexsimply(m): 11:22pm On Jan 20, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Thanks. Bless you.
yeop..i just checkt..i ve got it.."poirot 2:murder on the links"..send it 2mao..
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Arinze4eva(m): 12:44am On Jan 21, 2013
DaWhiz: The Mastership Game - Scott McBain
A Song Of Ice and Fire Series
God bless you over and over again. i'm reading the fourth book in the series now
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by ogbago: 2:16am On Jan 21, 2013
. Thanks a Zillion dearie. If u have any other interesting series,I will appreciate if u also send some to me.Hope am not being Oliver Twist though!Am a chronic novel addict.Still iyaneg@yahoo.com
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by adexsimply(m): 6:00am On Jan 21, 2013
ogbago: . Thanks a Zillion dearie. If u have any other interesting series,I will appreciate if u also send some to me.Hope am not being Oliver Twist though!Am a chronic novel addict.Still iyaneg@yahoo.com
lol..no problem,just mention the book and i'll send it..
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by DaWhiz: 7:01am On Jan 21, 2013
Arinze4eva:
God bless you over and over again. i'm reading the fourth book in the series now

I'm waiting for the final book in the Fire and Ice Series (Game Of Thrones). That old man, George Martin, is just too awesome for words. Winter is coming wink

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by DaWhiz: 7:03am On Jan 21, 2013
adexsimply: lol..no problem,just mention the book and i'll send it..

Pls, send me "The Mastership Game" by Scott McBain.
Despite my reputation for getting anything online, I've failed to get that eBook.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by opo22: 7:51am On Jan 21, 2013
okpara ugo: I dont read fiction. I read strategies to making money.

Novel : BIBLE. Author : JEHOVA omere many things.

man mi, u must by now be very rich, but u a missing out of some things. Even the bible said 'give to Ceaser' 'man is not made for bread alone'. Do u know how many money making strategic books the likes of Dangote, Otedola, Otunba Subomi, Bill Gate read to become who they are today. Bro, wake up because u a missing out of something quite important. FUN.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by adexsimply(m): 10:15am On Jan 21, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Thanks. Bless you.
i just had it sent to your mail..enjoy grin
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Arinze4eva(m): 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2013
DaWhiz:

I'm waiting for the final book in the Fire and Ice Series (Game Of Thrones). That old man, George Martin, is just too awesome for words. Winter is coming wink
From what i checked on wikepedia two titles are still forthcoming namely: 'The Winds of Winter' and 'A Dream of Spring'. I'm rounding up 'A feast for Crows' so very soon i'll need to download 'A Dance with Dragons'. The old man shouldn't die before finishing the series cause i wont find that funny grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by tundetoday: 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2013
adexsimply: i just had it sent to your mail..enjoy grin
hey bro. You skip me oooo. Jeffery Archer please. tundetoday@yahoo.com
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by jaypee4(f): 11:48pm On Jan 21, 2013
adexsimply: send ur mail address and i'll attach all jeffrey archer's books to ur mail..i ve got zillions of novels on ma hdd
ME too plz...janepaulinendekwe@yahoo.com
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by DaWhiz: 10:05am On Jan 22, 2013
U know it man. I devoured those books so fast... The Game Of Thrones HBO Series doesn't do it much justice. The Book series is a pure delight.
Arinze4eva:
From what i checked on wikepedia two titles are still forthcoming namely: 'The Winds of Winter' and 'A Dream of Spring'. I'm rounding up 'A feast for Crows' so very soon i'll need to download 'A Dance with Dragons'. The old man shouldn't die before finishing the series cause i wont find that funny grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by adexsimply(m): 10:50am On Jan 22, 2013
jay-pee:
ME too plz...janepaulinendekwe@yahoo.com
sent!! check ur mail
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by olawunmi05(f): 11:43am On Jan 22, 2013
Some of my favourites are:

1. To Kill a Mockingbird
2. I know why the caged bird sings
3. A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Spark
4. The Shell Seekers by Rosamund Pilcher
5. Roots by Halex Haley
6. The sum of all fears
7. Light a Penny Candle by Maueve Binchy

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Linusclark(m): 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2013
I rarely have any best novel -- you may ask why. The reason is -- all the classics I have read are superb, but I thinh I enjoyed Things Eall Apart and 1984 by GEorge Orwell.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by tundetoday: 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2013
adexsimply: sent!! check ur mail
I checked. Didn't find anything attached. Kindly resend.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by SBabaJ(m): 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2013
pato station: All books authored by Frederick Forsyth
Gbam!
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by adexsimply(m): 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2013
tundetoday: I checked. Didn't find anything attached. Kindly resend.
recheck
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2013

Kindly send jeffrey archer's novels u have to me too. Any other will be appreciated.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by adexsimply(m): 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2013
kingphemy:

Kindly send jeffrey archer's novels u have to me too. Any other will be appreciated.
SENT(jeffrey archer).. be specific about others coz i ve got loads wink
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2013
adexsimply: SENT(jeffrey archer).. be specific about others coz i ve got loads wink
Hi, please do you have Sidney Sheldon's books?
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by adexsimply(m): 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2013
ItsModella:
Hi, please do you have Sidney Sheldon's books?
yep.. i have all his books
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2013
adexsimply: yep.. i have all his books
OMG!! please please please, can you send them to regalbeauty4u@yahoo.com

you don't know how excited I am right now cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY / My Parents Banned Me From Speaking Igbo.. I Learnt From Yorubas ---T.N. Adaobi / Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.