Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? (25622 Views)

Axel- Mystical Novel Of Reincarnation. / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) / The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by adexsimply(m): 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2013
2sign: read d buk by terry goodkind but it's 2 long and i couldn't finish it cos i don't even like d film.
ha!!!pls go and read them again..start from Wizardks first rule....down to Omen Machine(12 books in all)..u can nw read..law of nines..THE first confessor(legend of magda searus)
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by rezzy: 11:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
Any book authored by Mary Higgins Clark and Philips MacGolin
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by nairabound: 11:33pm On Jan 18, 2013
My favourite novel ever is the new man by.....have forgetten
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by sulakishop(m): 11:35pm On Jan 18, 2013
Ogboju Ode ninu igbo irunmale
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by bobolic: 11:41pm On Jan 18, 2013
Two bestsellers stand out for me THE GEMINI CONTENDERS and KANE AND ABEL.May be THE OTHER SIDE OF MIDNIGHT too. LOVERS AND GAMBLERS.THE BROTHERS KARAMAZOV.etc They are all well appreciated.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by rezzy: 11:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
dnawah: The Sahara by clive cussler.
Fear nothing by Dean Koontz.
Rainbows are 4 lovers(can't remember the writer)
Evbu my love by Helen Ovbiagele(pacesetters)
pls can any 1 tell me wat happened to the pacesetters series?
im looking for who to ask too. Love those pacesetters series and mills and boom.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by rezzy: 11:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
dnawah: The Sahara by clive cussler.
Fear nothing by Dean Koontz.
Rainbows are 4 lovers(can't remember the writer)
Evbu my love by Helen Ovbiagele(pacesetters)
pls can any 1 tell me wat happened to the pacesetters series?
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Emfash(m): 11:54pm On Jan 18, 2013
Reference: 'Random Factor' - Mark Tiedemann - 1978. Everything I've read and I mean everything from Uris, Forsyth, Ludlum, Clancy, you name it, pales into absolute insignificance. You simply cannot put this novel down. How I got a copy, I cannot remember. It was never officially published and after more than 15 years of searching cannot find it to buy. 50k for a legible copy.
Your assertion makes me hungry to read this book! The search begins...Random Factor
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by gogo2003: 11:58pm On Jan 18, 2013
WE THE ACCUSED AND ANNA KARENINA LEFT ME SHAKING
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by armadeo(m): 12:04am On Jan 19, 2013
Shogun by james clavell.
The vampire chronicles ( 1st 3 books)
Game of thrones series

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by lekkie073(m): 12:08am On Jan 19, 2013
bobolic: Two bestsellers stand out for me THE GEMINI CONTENDERS and KANE AND ABEL.May be THE OTHER SIDE OF MIDNIGHT too. LOVERS AND GAMBLERS.THE BROTHERS KARAMAZOV.etc They are all well appreciated.
hmmmm, gemini contenders.....kane and abel. the most intruiging part for me was at the end when both of them disguised and showed up i their childrens holy matrimony.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 19, 2013
purple hibiscus by chimamanda adiche, something wonderful (cant rem d author),redeeming love,take the risk by Ben Carson
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 19, 2013
Can't decide between Jane Eyre and Tess of the Dubervilles
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by DaisyP(f): 12:56am On Jan 19, 2013
finally, a topic dat makes my heart soar wink, anyway John Grisham is d man,follwed by Sidney Sheldon,then R LUDLUM. I sincerely drop my cap 4 D NOVELS written by dis men
[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by stupor(m): 1:33am On Jan 19, 2013
*Till the butchers cut him down by Marcia Muller

*The river between by N'thiong

*The Da vinci Code.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by dandig(m): 1:47am On Jan 19, 2013
Treasure island _robert louis stevenson
King solomon's mines
An african night entertainment
The black hermit
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by chellsee: 6:01am On Jan 19, 2013
There's jst so many.

James Clavell-Shogun. Frm d very first page.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Benny25: 6:17am On Jan 19, 2013
When I picked up Jeffery Archer's Kane and Abel, I never thought I could read a book that big but when I got to some pages to the end, I wished the book was twice the size. Sidney sheldon's other side of the midnight is the other, two books I can never get tired of reading
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by ekereku: 6:45am On Jan 19, 2013
Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by yindil: 6:50am On Jan 19, 2013
The shopaholic series _ SOPHIE KINSELLA!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Bluediamond1(f): 6:58am On Jan 19, 2013
Brain child n d guardian by John Saul.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by tundetoday: 7:14am On Jan 19, 2013
Guess Nelson Demille doesn't have much fans here. That guy's got swag. The Genaral's daughter,Cathedral,By the Rivers of babylon.

Lovely books.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Roliks09: 7:33am On Jan 19, 2013
Matter of Honour by Jeffery Archer... And this post brought so many memories... VC Andrews. Wow!
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by LarrySun(m): 7:50am On Jan 19, 2013
dadicvila: EXODUS by LEON URIS.......I have read hundreds of novels but believe me EXODUS stands out.......MASTER OF THE GAME and A TIME TO KILL by SIDNEY SHELDON and JOHN GRISHAM comes close

You also need to read MILA 18 by Leon Uris.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 19, 2013
things fall apart all the way'
for foreign novels, GODFATHER by Marie Puzo
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by LordReed(m): 8:11am On Jan 19, 2013
I have read too many books to have just one favourite so here are the books that I can easily call to mind as providing hours of reading pleasure:

The Culture Series by Iain Banks
The Disc World Series by Terry Pratchett
Road to Omaha and Road to Gondalfo by Robert Ludlum

On a general note works by John Grisham, Steven King, David Baldacci, Dean Koontz, Anne Rice, E.E. Smith and many others, will always get my attention.

Somtimes I wish there was more than 24hrs so that I can read more books!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by pedor(m): 8:17am On Jan 19, 2013
all books authored by Jk Rowlings
Hope in arnachy...cant rem d aurhor
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by chipet67(m): 8:30am On Jan 19, 2013
for me its things fall apart by Chinua Achebe
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by linclon(f): 8:40am On Jan 19, 2013
Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by AGgal(f): 9:27am On Jan 19, 2013
Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by GOZILLA(m): 9:29am On Jan 19, 2013
TRIAD by Mary Leader. It was super crazy!
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by AustineE1: 9:30am On Jan 19, 2013
Can i ever forget 'Omerta'(code of silence)by Mario Puzo,'Family'by Mario Puzo,'An Immoral code'by Caro Fraser,'The Last Templar'by Raymond Khoury,'The brotherhood'just cant remember the name of the Author!!!these novels can make or mar you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Honeymoon In Prison-reborn / My Parents Banned Me From Speaking Igbo.. I Learnt From Yorubas ---T.N. Adaobi / Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.