Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

The Day I Will Never Forget! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day I Will Never Forget! (6256 Views)

Finally The Day I Press Tiwa Savage Bress In Mavin Studio (picture) / The First Day I Had Sex / What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by tkb417(m): 6:29pm On Feb 29, 2008
@Pataki
my guy, i did that thing o cos one of my friends did the same thing and cleaned like 5.2m with the same amount they stole from me.

i was hoping i'll just use the never to come 5.2 to paint EKO ILE RED.
you know its oshofry money. I agree with u, i be thief and i don learn sharpish.

Seun is doing good. called her last week.
I should land Egba tmr for some rompy deals. she aint gonna know i'll be around sha
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by pahtahkee: 6:32pm On Feb 29, 2008
D-reloaded:

O ga o for Mr Jackson. Record yourself and upload it on youtube. Make I watch tongue
I once did put a dance video of myself on the internet, but I have removed it now. There was another one where some dance group here uploaded one of my brasilian dance lessons with them on the internet. They keep telling me it on the internet, but I have not seen it. undecided

But maybe, soon I will upload another one cheesy

4Him:

don't throw up. Reminiscing sometimes is good . . . its not about butt kissing . . you of all people shld know me better than that.

Yeah man. Mantle ko wrapper ni. grin
No one ever danced as good as that boy.
As much as I do not want to make mouth here, you are forcing me to talk, and I will. Even Macko Toso in those days knew I was better than him in dance moves but I was not better than him in stunts. I could not do some of the stunts he did, and he could not do some of the stunts I could do and as well he never could perform a solo dance.

He was very good with breakdance no objections on that and I respect him cos he taught me a lot in dancing, but when it comes to the real dancing and doing it solo, I was much better than him.
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by TheSly: 6:37pm On Feb 29, 2008
Efuah

@sly. . . spill 'em out, u re the biological father abi lipsrsealed. . . if not, y is it the day YOU will never forget?

I am not the biological father. . . and i doubt if the ermmmmm. . .skips . . . .
u will never understand the reason why i would never forget it. . .
So stop guessing. . tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Reloaded

asiri wo ni o tu? tongue
I told u that i am a reverend. . . cool
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 29, 2008
I will never forget the day i had a kind of mis-understanding with my female friend. It almost separated us, save the good sprit we both possess within us. It took us months not to communicate with each other, "over what"? just little arguement which culminated into something big,  Learn to trust your partner, "yours could be worse",
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by pahtahkee: 6:41pm On Feb 29, 2008
tkb417:

@Pataki
my guy, i did that thing o because one of my friends did the same thing and cleaned like 5.2m with the same amount they stole from me.

i was hoping i'll just use the never to come 5.2 to paint EKO ILE RED.
you know its oshofry money. I agree with u, i be thief and i don learn sharpish.

Seun is doing good. called her last week.
I should land Egba tmr for some rompy deals. she aint going to know i'll be around sha
Boys clear money for that thing oh. No be small thing. When it first started, I was in Ibadan at that time when they had their office in Agbowo Shopping Complex. I no even join from the very first day. I knew it would come crashing someday and it would be big time. Then the noise of EFCC was so much that I just took my mind away from the thing and concentrated some other stuffs at that time.

My regards to Seun oh just in case you get in contact with her. I wish I could call her, but I no dey do those ex-thingy communication again. tongue grin
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by efuah(f): 6:41pm On Feb 29, 2008
@sly . . . this is hard to swallow, anyway, i bliv u a bit (0.5%). . .  but wld be following u closely grin tongue tongue
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by tkb417(m): 6:46pm On Feb 29, 2008
My regards to Seun oh just in case you get in contact with her. I wish I could call her, but I no dey do those ex-thingy communication again.

i believe u but ill send ur regards when next i call her on fone
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by tRoOE(f): 6:48pm On Feb 29, 2008
It was during my trip to Nigeria last xmas, well I was at the passport office at the island when this horrible thing happened.

I was inside an office with my guy and one of his friends one a lady military walked into the office and asked me to leave the building because of my mode of dressing. Gosh i couldn’t believe what I was hearing, I thought she was kidding at first until 3 other military came in and said either I leave or I will be arrested. It was so embarrassing embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed, i was talking back at one of them, like who the fu ck do they think they are and some other shit like that, anyway to cut the whole story short, as my guy was walking me out all eyes were on me, so i tried my best to walk well so i don't fall off my 3 and half heels, and at the same time my guy was consoling me because he can tell how hurt i was, damn i felt emulated that day. as we were walking people were pointing at us and some were following us outside, we got to the packing lot and I sat inside the car and then comes another officer telling us that we have the to leave the entire premises.

And for heaven sake i didn't see nothing wrong in what i was wearing oh
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by 4Him(m): 6:52pm On Feb 29, 2008
pahtahkee:

My regards to Seun oh just in case you get in contact with her. I wish I could call her, but I no dey do those ex-thingy communication again. tongue grin

who be this seun sef? i know am?
Ex-thingy communication can be fun  grin
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by Scarlett(f): 6:54pm On Feb 29, 2008
Trooe,
Really that is funny, what were you wearing?
I can't believe that could actually happen, you must have been really. . . .

Its all good, a lesson learnt
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by pahtahkee: 6:56pm On Feb 29, 2008
tRoOE:

It was during my trip to Nigeria last xmas, well I was at the passport office at the island when this horrible thing happened.

I was inside an office with my guy and one of his friends one a lady military walked into the office and asked me to leave the building because of my mode of dressing. Gosh i couldn’t believe what I was hearing, I thought she was kidding at first until 3 other military came in and said either I leave or I will be arrested. It was so embarrassing embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed, i was talking back at one of them, like who the fu ck do they think they are and some other shit like that, anyway to cut the whole story short, as my guy was walking me out all eyes were on me, so i tried my best to walk well so i don't fall off my 3 and half heels, and at the same time my guy was consoling me because he can tell how hurt i was, damn i felt emulated that day. as we were walking people were pointing at us and some were following us outside, we got to the packing lot and I sat inside the car and then comes another officer telling us that we have the to leave the entire premises.

Na wa o!

BTW, what were you wearing?
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by tkb417(m): 6:57pm On Feb 29, 2008

I was inside an office with my guy and one of his friends one a lady military walked into the office and asked me to leave the building because of my mode of dressing. Gosh i couldn’t believe what I was hearing, I thought she was kidding at first until 3 other military came in and said either I leave or I will be arrested. It was so embarrassing     , i was talking back at one of them, like who the fu ck do they think they are and some other shit like that, anyway to cut the whole story short, as my guy was walking me out all eyes were on me, so i tried my best to walk well so i don't fall off my 3 and half heels, and at the same time my guy was consoling me because he can tell how hurt i was, damn i felt emulated that day. as we were walking people were pointing at us and some were following us outside, we got to the packing lot and I sat inside the car and then comes another officer telling us that we have the to leave the entire premises.

lmao!!. . . .dont let me break my lappy
yeah right, our new Guvnor said they should be arresting people. Hey dont quote me o, thats what i heard o, not sure if its true

Funmi Iyanda, the lady on TV was arrested while going home around 2am.

I was also stopped around Lere cos i had some gurls in the car. The offiecr asked why they were dressed like that and i answered 'sharpish' "we just dey come from club" grin grin
This happened around 3.30am o, the guy had to be tipped N500 to let us go.

na 9ja be dat ooo

i tell u, 9ja is the best land!! cant trade 9ja for norrin
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by tkb417(m): 6:58pm On Feb 29, 2008
Ex-thingy communication can be fun
i dont think so, were u at Egba also?
as in did u live der?
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by tRoOE(f): 6:58pm On Feb 29, 2008
A mini skirt, 3 and half heels and one of my guy shirt

I mean what else should I have worn with my skirt, a slippers then i would have look shabbily

The only lesson I learned is I should have stayed my butt here

Everyone including my mom thought it was funny but to me it wasn't, I felt my ego was hurt cry cry cry cry
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by 4Him(m): 7:02pm On Feb 29, 2008
tkb417:

i don't think so, were u at Egba also?
as in did u live der?

i was born and bred there. cool
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by pahtahkee: 7:03pm On Feb 29, 2008
4Him:

Ex-thingy communication can be fun grin
You no sabi her jare. tongue Na one of the most pretty babes for Egba we dey talk so.

@tkb,
The guy na Idi-Aba boy oh.
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by tRoOE(f): 7:03pm On Feb 29, 2008
tkb417:

lmao!!. . . .don't let me break my lappy
yeah right, our new Guvnor said they should be arresting people. Hey don't quote me o, thats what i heard o, not sure if its true

Funmi Iyanda, the lady on TV was arrested while going home around 2am.

I was also stopped around Lere because i had some girls in the car. The offiecr asked why they were dressed like that and i answered 'sharpish' "we just dey come from club" grin grin
This happened around 3.30am o, the guy had to be tipped N500 to let us go.

na Nigeria be that ooo

i tell u, Nigeria is the best land!! can't trade Nigeria for norrin

You think that was funny angry angry tongue, Nigeria is bleeped up i swear, who dictate what people should wear, we are not even free in my country

pahtahkee:

Na wa o!

BTW, what were you wearing?
Naija don pass na wa o
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by software(m): 7:05pm On Feb 29, 2008

From ty4real

It was during service o jare,no network,no light, no thing and  I was coming from Lagos to Enugu and the bus broke down and I got to my village and na dt period them do their Akatapa festival(masquerade)those outfits must definitely come from the devil himself and the akatapa no gree allow me go,na soso prayer i just dey pray!Nobody to call to and the okada just dey appease the thing na so I sit don on top bike dey pray sayGod just save me from this xperience!I served in one jungle like that in Igbo Eze in Enugu!It was Horrible sha!    

sebi na your village? why didnt you just show them your ID card? U Bleep up ooo u come dey fear ordinary masqurade, ppl wey u suppose beat angry angry
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by 4Him(m): 7:08pm On Feb 29, 2008
tRoOE:

You think that was funny angry angry tongue, Nigeria is bleeped up i swear, who dictate what people should wear, we are not even free in my country

nigeria is not bleeped up . . . dress properly.
Your freedom ends where that of another man starts. You dont have the freedom to go naked.

you have the freedom to litter the streets of Lagos but you dont have that right here in the US. Does that mean the US is bleeped up?
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by 4Him(m): 7:08pm On Feb 29, 2008
pahtahkee:

You no sabi her jare. tongue Na one of the most pretty babes for Egba we dey talk so.

na wa o . . . how i no take no am? What schools did she attend?
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by pahtahkee: 7:10pm On Feb 29, 2008
@ tkb,
Is sharpish the latest 9ja slang now?

@ trooE
No mind those useless mofos. Na wetin dem go chop them dey find. grin
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by pahtahkee: 7:13pm On Feb 29, 2008
4Him:

na wa o . . . how i no take no am? What schools did she attend?
Na Abeo babe, now a OSU chic. You no sabi her jare.
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by 4Him(m): 7:14pm On Feb 29, 2008
na wa o. Fine girl passed me by.
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by tRoOE(f): 7:17pm On Feb 29, 2008
4Him:

nigeria is not bleeped up . . . dress properly.
Your freedom ends where that of another man starts. You don't have the freedom to go naked.

you have the freedom to litter the streets of Lagos but you don't have that right here in the US. Does that mean the US is bleeped up?
That is different because litter the streets affect people and might put some people health in danger but you don’t see other country dictating to people what to wear
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by Dreloaded(f): 7:17pm On Feb 29, 2008
paraki, as long as it's Prada, Im ok tongue
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by 4Him(m): 7:19pm On Feb 29, 2008
tRoOE:

That is different because litter the streets affect people and might put some people health in danger but you don’t see other country dictating to people what to wear

Try Iran.
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by tRoOE(f): 7:20pm On Feb 29, 2008
pahtahkee:

@ tkb,
Is sharpish the latest Nigeria slang now?

@ trooE
No mind those useless mofos. Na wetin them go chop them dey find. grin
Naija people are their bribery
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by tRoOE(f): 7:22pm On Feb 29, 2008
4Him:

Try Iran.
Well that's Muslim country
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by Dreloaded(f): 7:24pm On Feb 29, 2008
wear skirt, it's of the devil

wear trousers or pants, they say it's wrong for women and again it's of the devil

Make we hear word

Those hiding with their hijabs and long skirts are usually the ones busy sewing their vaginas with pastic hymen.

Nigeria is a semi retarded country.
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by pahtahkee: 7:25pm On Feb 29, 2008
D-reloaded:

paraki, as long as it's Prada, I'm ok tongue
Today na your birthday, make I pon e le tonight. tongue Prada ko Parada ni.

Shior. grin

tRoOE:

Naija people are their bribery
Yeah you right. Are you Omo Eko of nairaland?
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by tkb417(m): 7:30pm On Feb 29, 2008
@Pataki
trooe means [b]T[/b]HE [b]R[/b]ETURN [b]O[/b]F [b]O[/b]MO [b]E[/b]KO grin grin grin

Sharpish? i just dey hear the thing sef. . .no mind me

@David
u be Idi-aba boi? mo gbe?
where for Idi-aba?
i didnt stay at Abeks for long but Debo Oshoba(Do you know him) was my dawg wey back at Abeks and some other guys like that.
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by TheSly: 7:33pm On Feb 29, 2008
The second day i would never forget was when i felt the speed of a bullet around my left ear . . . . . . embarassed
It was so close that fainted immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What a terrible experience sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Warning Signs That He Is A Womanizer / Talk Some Sense Into My Head.... This Guy Is No Good For Me / I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.