Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

The Day I Will Never Forget! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day I Will Never Forget! (6254 Views)

Finally The Day I Press Tiwa Savage Bress In Mavin Studio (picture) / The First Day I Had Sex / What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by jintujinta(m): 6:18pm On Mar 10, 2008
Hmm, is this hostility that i see on this thread? Oops! How i wish we could do without it.

Please Trooe, gentlegg and tkb let us bury the hatchet and just pretend those offensive posts never exist.

Hmm, the day i will never forget.

It was mt first day in the boarding house. Inspite of all the excitement of going to the boarding house, i got there and was quite happy but the moment my parents turned the vehicle to leave water came rushing down my eyes. As if that was not enough, as i was still standing there waving at them as they departed, a senior student just barked at me " Hey you there, " Oh it was the begining of another life. It was the first time i had ever left my home to live somewhere else, even for a day. I later learnt that my mother also sobbed on her way home. But thank God i survived those bully of a senior.
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by tRoOE(f): 7:33am On Mar 11, 2008
gentlegg abi na gentelcow

On a normal day i would have given you my piece of mind but it's now clear to me you are nothing but a sick bastard, so next time you come across me, you might not go scoot free like you did now. my last respond to you asshole

@jintujinta
My bad for going off toipic jare cheesy

Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by augustluv(f): 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2008
the day i will never forget,is the day i lost my DAD.It was incredible
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by Pinkrosey(f): 9:59am On Mar 18, 2008
All the more reason why I shouldn’t go near such a fraudulent site, with their desperado move… scammers them be , pls Seun enough is enough ban this lunatic and his fraudulent site he is so busy advertising ewu angry angry!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) / Help A Nigga Out..im Not Gay Thou / Collection Of Funny Quotes Falsely Attributed To Robert Mugabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.