Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

The Day I Will Never Forget! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day I Will Never Forget! (6255 Views)

Finally The Day I Press Tiwa Savage Bress In Mavin Studio (picture) / The First Day I Had Sex / What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by janami(f): 7:38am On Mar 05, 2008
Eclairs:

day I will nva forget,

Watchin my mum pass away with me sittin by her side knowing she was going to die.

Rest in Peace Mum.
that  is sad too sad

@Gamine
too many tori my sister, too many wahala cheesy

@jintu
say ur own angry
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by kalmebad(f): 9:50am On Mar 05, 2008
@Janami

Thanks dear girl, one of those inevitables, a sad xmas and a misery bday. i appreciate ok
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by nossycheek(f): 11:39am On Mar 05, 2008
The day I said the truth in a Board Meeting and my Director (a Briton) was red all over
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by Resources(m): 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2008
The day I received a tex message from my fiance which says thus 'at "I hope we need to stop at this junction because we are incompatible thanks for love" and I almost mad that day

and another day is tha day my another finance tell me that she lose her period but I am not responsible for the pregnant that she just have to say through and the head rang gbaun gbaun gbaun
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by jintujinta(m): 6:56pm On Mar 05, 2008
janami:

that is sad too sad

@Gamine
too many tori my sister, too many wahala cheesy

@jintu
say your own angry

The day i met janami. It was a wonderful day.
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by Gamine(f): 11:35pm On Mar 05, 2008
This TKB fella, abi na ITK wetin u dey laff for angry

@Janami
infact the wahala dey increase like Fuel price!
Chai!
2 months o 2months!!! embarassed
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by jintujinta(m): 10:10am On Mar 06, 2008
nossycheek:

The day I said the truth in a Board Meeting and my Director (a Briton) was red all over

Hmm, i hope you are not toying with your job o. Some truths are better left unsaid o. He who pays the piper dictates the tune, remember? Are you still on the job?
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by jintujinta(m): 10:14am On Mar 06, 2008
Resources:

The day I received a tex message from my fiance which says thus 'at "I hope we need to stop at this junction because we are incompatible thanks for love" and I almost mad that day

and another day is tha day my another finance tell me that she lose her period but I am not responsible for the pregnant that she just have to say through and the head rang gbaun gbaun gbaun

Another bitter truth. Please dont compromise on incompatibility. And for the other one, thank your starts that you never had to father a child for another man. And you never had to go through DNA test to discover that or experience a need to donate blood to your child, only to discover that your blood does not match his/hers
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by jintujinta(m): 10:18am On Mar 06, 2008
his_grace:

the day i slept with 8 women in a row.

8 women in a row! shocked

Hmm, awuf dey run belle o. Take it easy o. I believe by now you are "unfairly used" body. (Tokunboh) grin
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by jintujinta(m): 10:25am On Mar 06, 2008
But talk true, are you a fairly used man, Unfairly used man, or a badly used man? grin
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by GoldCircle: 2:06pm On Mar 06, 2008
these nairaland people sha! Una ITK too much! I mean, U guys just have a way of changing the whole thread and making no meaning out of it! the topic says "a day I will never forget". Una dey come read people contributions and una dey enjoy the thing! make Una sef talk una own too make others enjoy, instead dem go dey post yeye comments like "sorry o", "na wa oh!"! anyway, make me sef talk my own make I no go be like these pharisees!

Mine actually happened iback then in secondary school. Didnt know I was been watched by some junior students while I was wanking away in the bathroom. Ususally, we never really liked using the bathroom at nite, so as usual, I opted for the abandoned classroom block near the hostel. it was after I was through with the whole episode that I heard people giggling behind the leaves and grasses. Gosh! I was so embarrassed! I warned them sternly not to hear this from anybody in school.
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by jintujinta(m): 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2008
GoldCircle:

Mine actually happened iback then in secondary school. Didnt know I was been watched by some junior students while I was wanking away in the bathroom. Ususally, we never really liked using the bathroom at night, so as usual, I opted for the abandoned classroom block near the hostel. it was after I was through with the whole episode that I heard people giggling behind the leaves and grasses. Gosh! I was so embarrassed! I warned them sternly not to hear this from anybody in school.

Hmm, how i wish they had cameras or camera phones. tongue
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by olulu(m): 2:35pm On Mar 06, 2008
d day , me papa died, july 19 1999,
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by sistajay(f): 7:02pm On Mar 06, 2008
Me too, the day my papa die (rest in peace pa, I love you).
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by janami(f): 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2008
@ Gamine
dnt worry, soon u will be out of there smiley
@jintu
hmmm. . . .
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by tRoOE(f): 7:58am On Mar 07, 2008
hmmmmmmm it's only my bestfriend that knows about that day wink, it was the best thing that had ever happen to me kiss kiss kiss still now i can't get enough of that day and every moment after that day kiss kiss
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by almondjoy(f): 8:01am On Mar 07, 2008
GoldCircle:

these nairaland people sha! Una ITK too much! I mean, You guys just have a way of changing the whole thread and making no meaning out of it! the topic says "a day I will never forget". Una dey come read people contributions and una dey enjoy the thing! make Una sef talk una own too make others enjoy, instead them go dey post yeye comments like "sorry o", "na wa oh!"! anyway, make me sef talk my own make I no go be like these pharisees!

That is what Nairaland spiritual busy bodies do best! kiss Will never mind their business but mind those of others! cheesy
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by olulu(m): 9:16am On Mar 07, 2008
tRoOE:

hmmmmmmm it's only my bestfriend that knows about that day wink, it was the best thing that had ever happen to me kiss kiss kiss still now i can't get enough of that day and every moment after that day kiss kiss

Hmmmmm,
there is a first time for every one

grin grin grin
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by tRoOE(f): 9:53am On Mar 07, 2008
olulu:

Hmmmmm,
there is a first time for every one

grin grin grin
Na wo oh who is talking about sex, anyway it's something much bigger than that
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by gentlegg(m): 10:37am On Mar 07, 2008
@ tRoOE

Refering 2 ur first reply here about how u were shamed out because of ur dress, jus a questn 4 u - Are u the only one dressed dat place? Why was it only u dat they singled out of the viscinity?

Am sure u dressed nothing short of a LovePeddler. U said u didn't c anything wrong with ur dressing, just a mini-skirt with ur guy's shirt. Am not surprised cos such a whoring mind of urs can't see anything wrong with a whorish dress. That thig must have been a Micro-skirt and not mini.

Yes nobody should dictate what people wear but whores should be checked.
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by tRoOE(f): 10:47am On Mar 07, 2008
gentlegg:

@ tRoOE

Refering 2 your first reply here about how u were shamed out because of your dress, jus a questn for you - Are u the only one dressed that place? Why was it only u that they singled out of the viscinity?Am sure u dressed nothing short of a LovePeddler. You said u didn't c anything wrong with your dressing, just a mini-skirt with your guy's shirt. Am not surprised because such a whoring mind of urs can't see anything wrong with a whorish dress. That thig must have been a Micro-skirt and not mini.

Yes nobody should dictate what people wear but whores should be checked.

Can someone translate what this idiot wrote embarassed embarassed gosh how old are you again, i couldn't make any meaning out of what you posted.

The only LovePeddler we all know about is your mother, or wasn't she gang raped by those crack heads she gets high with, too bad you were the outcome of rape, i wonder why she decided to bring a bastard of a child into this world, she should have aborted your retarded ass long time ago what a waste of sperm

Damn when will Seun start banning all thses morons angry angry angry
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by omopenu4u(f): 10:58am On Mar 07, 2008
the day i will never forget is the i had fire explosion, that was 7th august, 2007.
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by Gamine(f): 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2008
@Janami

Remember Ekpeyong?
LOL

D guy still dey roam oo

making sm peoples life undecided

You cant even imajin the new scheme they hv cooked up
for defaulters! lipsrsealed
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by janami(f): 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2008
Gamine:

@Janami

Remember Ekpeyong?
LOL

D guy still dey roam oo

making sm peoples life undecided

You can't even imajin the new scheme they hv cooked up
for defaulters! lipsrsealed
the guy is a pest  grin i guess he is using all his military skills to molest students to the fullest lipsrsealed
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by gentlegg(m): 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2008
I didn't meant 2 hurt u but I don't pretty care if a LovePeddler gets hurt

Unfortunate u mentioned my mother, am tempted 2 mention ur father but I strongly doubt if u have one.

Shameless being like u that wants 2 Sodomise and Gomorrise this world by flaunting useless ass and breasts in the name of 'freedom of wearing whatever I like' A piece of advice, when travelling next, try topless.

Ur agemates are already married with responsible family, n ur still travelling around with b/fs
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by tkb417(m): 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2008

Unfortunate u mentioned my mother, am tempted 2 mention your father but I strongly doubt if u have one.

Shameless being like u that wants 2 Sodomise and Gomorrise this world by flaunting useless ass and breasts in the name of 'freedom of wearing whatever I like' A piece of advice, when travelling next, try topless.

your agemates are already married with responsible family, n your still travelling around with b/fs
easy on OmO EkO or else i'll fire ur yansh now now grin grin
wetin concern u with wetin she wear?
na so una go dey find trouble, amebo
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by Gamine(f): 6:06pm On Mar 07, 2008
Omo
pest na understatement!
molest sef, d guy dey S.Frustrated lipsrsealed
They have now introduced hard labour to the penalty list.lol lipsrsealed
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by janami(f): 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2008
HA! shocked na wa o. hard labour ke? Understatement. lol
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by tRoOE(f): 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2008
gentlegg:

Unfortunate u mentioned my mother, am tempted 2 mention your father but I strongly doubt if u have one.

your agemates are already married with responsible family, n your still travelling around with b/fs
The only person that's hurting right now is you, what more do you expect from a slowpoke that was born through a product of rape, and it's doesn't end there oh, your mother tricks your ass because that is the only source income your entire household could eat.

LOL dude do us a favor, get yourself enroll into English 001 class, damn you are killing us with all your blunders

The only father i and other Nairalanders are interested in is that rapist you call a father lmfao actually who don't even now which of the crack heads impregnated your money since she was gang rapped

Na wa oooooooooo are you mad for the fact i have a boyfriend and you ain't get one lmfao, i wonder what any in her right sense will see in a bombastic of an animal like you grin grin grin grin.

Anyway you will regret ever crossing my path on Nairaland

tkb417:

easy on OmO EkO or else i'll fire your yansh now now grin grin
wetin concern u with wetin she wear?
na so una go dey find trouble, amebo

Don't pay that bastard of a child any mind jare, i will teach him a lesson, never to disturb a sleeping wolf.
The more you are trying to morons, the more they keep coming out like bunch of ants
Abi oh my brother, this asshole just came of no where to attack me
you see what people do to get notice.
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by gentlegg(m): 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2008
Me mad that u got a boyfriend? Laughs

Well, am a big and settled guy. No qualms. Good luck with ur b/fs till ur 40, then start visiting babalawos to help u hunt down one guy 4 marriage then.

Is only nincompoops and schmos that rants in nairaland. I only wanted 2 constructively ashame ur whored act that brought such a disgrace 2 u @ d airport, probabbly 4 u 2 have a rethink, but unfortunately u keep disgracing urself d more with ur rattlings at me. Fortunately this is nairaland, if u see me physically, u can't even puke a word at me.

Continue
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by tRoOE(f): 10:36am On Mar 09, 2008
gentlegg:

Me mad that u got a boyfriend? Laughs

Well, am a big and settled guy. No qualms. Good luck with your b/fs till your 40, then start visiting babalawos to help u hunt down one guy 4 marriage then.

Is only nincompoops and schmos that rants in nairaland. I only wanted 2 constructively ashame your whored act that brought such a disgrace 2 u @ d airport, probabbly 4 you to have a rethink, but unfortunately u keep disgracing yourself d more with your rattlings at me. Fortunately this is nairaland, if u see me physically, u can't even puke a word at me.
Continue
Dude it's obvious you are running mad, gosh i can't believe have been wasting my energy replying to your silly ass comments, anyway got better people to responds to. now fu ck off.

damn from the airport to nland, lol u are sick, get help soon
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by gentlegg(m): 9:44am On Mar 10, 2008
By their write-ups, you shall know them. Keep calling names, only that there are not much adjectives that can best qualify and quantify you, so I've not been able to grab one.

The more u pinch them, the more they vomit stuff they are made of. Is obviuos some people don't live in this planet, they rather just exist. Ur definitely girlfriend material, home-keep/w**e, God forbid 4 any guy, unless a conjurer was consulted.

When travelling next, never miss ur b/f topless, 3ft 7" akpolla, & micro-skirt downless. Carry go hur.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Warning Signs That He Is A Womanizer / Wish Me Well My People... / See What This Woman Wore To A Night Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.