Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious (2053 Views)

I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused / Really Serious: I Need A Husband, I Don’t Mind Being Second Or Third Wife / RE: Ladies Dairy. Is The Information In It Really Serious Or Is Just A Scribblin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious by Idowuogbo(f): 11:22am On Jan 17, 2013
ITbomb:
This girl can spoke english.
Impressive.
Maybe i'll have a rethink.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 17, 2013
Re: Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious by Idowuogbo(f): 11:45am On Jan 17, 2013
Janefrances:

hahahaha! U ar not spoiling market 4 him. thnks anyway
u sure? dis wan u no go again, he no fit refund condo na! tongue
Re: Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2013
ITbomb: I have nothing against you going but since you don't know him well enough. Do not go .
I have girls visiting me first time but never under a month, met december visit jan.
*thinking*the guy is good.

I don't think so; the girl is just naïve, pure and simple.

She should give herself some brain like my brother would say. Thank God she shared it here if not, she would have gone.

Babe, what advice did your friends give you(I'm assuming you told them)? If they support your visiting him, then you don't have friends yet.
Re: Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious by Okontami: 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2013
@OP, please dont go. If a guy care so much about a girl, he will come for you. You dont have to pay such price this early. Please see his commitment first " Not money o" . His concern about you and willingness to come and see you too.
Re: Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious by MrCork17: 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2013
Janefrances: w hav been talking on phone.
H askd me 2 com nd visit him dat h wants us 2 see, dat I must not sleep over.
my questn is shuld I go see him or not? plz i need ur ans.

Puuuuny is the target...watch out!!lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious by Mynd44: 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2013
If the guy is on NL, he will swear for all of you

1 Like

Re: Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
I was reading this topic: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos and I want to highlight a particular part of the article that should interest the op.

Police sources alleged that the victim was lured from her Festac residence to an estate at Apapa to attend a Christmas party on 27 December, 2012.

But instead of taking her to the party, the suspects tortured, brutalized and forcefully had unprotected sex with their victim in turns.

Babe, never ever visit a guy you just met. If you want to meet, you both should do so in an open environment.
Re: Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2013
Go get an anti-ra.pe condom inserted first grin
Re: Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious by 2sexy(m): 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
ferhyntorlah: I was reading this topic: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos and I want to highlight a particular part of the article that should interest the op.

Babe, never ever visit a guy you just met. If you want to meet, you both should do so in an open environment.
ou think they will listen?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Gift(s) Are You Preparing For Romancelanders And Friends On Xmas Day? / Lovers Day Saga / Checkout The Meaning Of Each Latter Alphabet Of VAL. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.