Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,458 members, 7,954,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:34 AM

I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused (4722 Views)

Guys Am New Here(pix Attached) / Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. / Hi Guys Am New Here And I Need A Friends... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by maxdozie(m): 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
Am really confused guys.. i need help..

I started dating this girl 2 years ago, it was all moving well ,she told me she loved me and she proved it a countless times.
She did things no other girl has ever done for me, Her promises where keep and always fulfilled, including giving me her Facebook password, our calls where like forever, she could continue singing i love you for hours ..
She was not just my girlfriend, she was a friend, A date , and a wife all in one

This many things made me love like no other. I could go extra miles just to make her happy, i was always there when needed, no matter how busy i was i always made time for her alot of it.

But things changed suddenly
Just few months ago and she started behaving strange
Like no more calls, no more messages
I took it upon myself to do the calling but that didn't end there
Sometime i could call for 20times at night and she wont pick only for her to give me an excuse or the other ..
She always has an excuse to give for her failure to do something , even her promises are no more kept , the most lil of them all she cant keep nor fulfil she would always tell me she forgot..

She has started a life of lies it was unlike her, today i asked her if she was in class and she said yes and she sent me a fake pic of a class with white students in them..
I confronted her and told her she was lying but she kept insisting till i hanged up the call,
I was really sad all through today tonight she called back and apologized and said she was joking ... she promised me she wont
Make me sad again .. she asked me to come online so we could chat..
I had to go outside the rain bought airtime subscribed .. but when i came online she wasn't there
I tried calling her but she wont pick ,i called her cousin and she said she just left for a birthday

I don't sincerely know what to do guys.. she is fast in saying she loves me but all she does is make me sad ...
What can i do please help me

1 Share

Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by dharay99: 11:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
cry

qive her a lil more tym
to know watz rilli up, if it continues...
0gbeni start packinq ur luggage out of
her life...no tym 4breastfeeding chicken.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by Femich18(m): 11:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
Guy just talk 2her and see if dre will be changes and if dre is not...Mr, just drop her like a pack of card and Move on with your life ..No time!!!
Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by darkenkach(m): 11:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
You don't have to be confused. Give her a break and face your life. #LoveIsOverated..

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by maxdozie(m): 11:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
Femich18:
Guy just talk 2her and see if dre will be changes and if dre is not...Mr, just drop her like a pack of card and Move on with your life ..No time!!!

I have ... today i even sent her a text.. felt like even crying ...
But she doesnt feel pitt she just overlooked it like i sent a wrong text to her ...
Am just tayad
Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by Cutehector(m): 11:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
Dnt try to push it any further.
Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by maxdozie(m): 11:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
darkenkach:
You don't have to be confused. Give her a break and face your life. #LoveIsOverated..

A break i have tried .
Shw would be the one to call me thw next day and that would soften my heart ...
Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by Femich18(m): 11:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
maxdozie:

But she doesnt feel pitt she just overlooked it like i sent a wrong text to her ...
Am just tayad
Bros abeg just move on with ur life jare...you can't keep staying with sm1 dt treat u with disdain. You are only an Option to her wreas she is everything to you...My tribe pple ll say u dnt call a cow broda cos u wanna eat meat..U are priceless and dts Wt u are...just let her be. If she value you she wont have treated you like a nonetity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by maxdozie(m): 11:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
Femich18:

Bros abeg just move on with ur life jare...you can't keep staying with sm1 dt treat u with disdain. You are only an Option to her wreas she is everything to you...My tribe pple ll say u dnt call a cow broda cos u wanna eat meat..U are priceless and dts Wt u are...just let her be. If she value you she wont have treated you like a nonetity

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by myfantasies(f): 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
It seems someone else has taken over

Just try and talk to her one last time, if she refused to change, den it's best u walk away

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by Marinza(m): 11:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
Lol walahi your grammar chased her away grin . On a more serious note though. People change, feelings vanish, time does that. Your relationship is obviously dead, the signs shoe but you are choosing to ignore them. You love her more and you are more invested and that's a problem man. She's treating u like crap and you r still tagging along. I have been there, I know it's hard but you have to draw back a Lil at least and if she doesn't change you Man up and move on, and yes it's difficult as hell but it gets better.
Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by maxdozie(m): 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
myfantasies:

Just try and talk to her one last time, if she refused to change, den it's best u walk away

I tot that way too..
One day i was listening to " one direction - steal my girl "
She walked up to me and told me no man can steal her away..

Girls sha

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by maxdozie(m): 11:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
Marinza:
Lol walahi your grammar chased her away grin . On a more serious note though. People change, feelings vanish, time does that. Your relationship is obviously dead, the signs shoe but you are choosing to ignore them. You love her more and you are more invested and that's a problem man. She's treating u like crap and you r still tagging along. I have been there, I know it's hard but you have to draw back a Lil at least and if she doesn't change you Man up and move on, and yes it's difficult as hell but it gets better.

No1 is above mistake ...

Thanks for your advice bro.
Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by myfantasies(f): 11:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
maxdozie:

I tot that way too..
One day i was listening to " one direction - steal my girl "
She walked up to me and told me no man can steal her away..

Girls sha
Don't say girls sha, it's both ways

Just try nd give it one last try, if it doesn't work out, den u know what to do

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by Vision4God: 11:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
@maxdozie
Go her a Lil space. wen she calls, mk it look lik ur busy n quickly end d cal. Do it for 2-3days, if she truly loves u, u wud know.

Note.. b more prayerful n watchful n careful.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by schumastic(m): 11:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
op too bad, sorry to say this but bk girl wants a guy that other girls dont want....in essence stop making her feel like she is the only one and get other female friends, then watch her come back to her senses...before i forget 97% relationship in school don't work out fine so stop thinking your doing something wrong is just nature doing its thing.
Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by Kingsasian(m): 11:34pm On Mar 08, 2016
maxdozie:

Am just tayad
I guess you aren't blind to see the handwriting on the wall. Its obvious that she is no longer into you. Bro, move on.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by iPopAlomo(m): 11:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
Dude... wake up... smell the coffee... it's over...
Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by maxdozie(m): 11:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
Kingsasian:
I guess you aren't blind to see the handwriting on the wall. Its obvious that she is no longer into you. Bro, move on.

I do.
Maybe am just too scared to move on
Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
maxdozie:

I started dating this girl 2 years ago, it was all moving well ,she told me she loved me and she proved it a countless times.
She did things no other girl has ever done for me, Her promises where keep and always fulfilled, including giving me her Facebook password, our calls where like forever, she could continue singing i love you for hours ..
She was not just my girlfriend, she was a friend, A date , and a wife all in one

This many things made me love like no other. I could go extra miles just to make her happy, i was always there when needed, no matter how busy i was i always made time for her alot of it.

Sometime i could call for 20times at night and she wont pick only for her to give me an excuse or the other ..
She always has an excuse to give for her failure to do something , even her promises are no more kept , the most lil of them all she cant keep nor fulfil she would always tell me she forgot..

She has started a life of lies it was unlike her, today i asked her if she was in class and she said yes and she sent me a fake pic of a class with white students in them..
I confronted her and told her she was lying but she kept insisting till i hanged up the call,
I was really sad all through today tonight she called back and apologized and said she was joking ... she promised me she wont
I had to go outside the rain bought airtime subscribed .. but when i came online she wasn't there
I tried calling her but she wont pick ,i called her cousin and she said she just left for a birthday

I don't sincerely know what to do guys.. she is fast in saying she loves me but all she does is make me sad ...
[color=#006600][/color]
she had definitely found a guy with a huge dick or a huge bank account.. Trust me d former can make any girl act weird when used on them
Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by Kingsasian(m): 11:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
maxdozie:

I do.
Maybe am just too scared to move on
bro, you just have to. She knows that you have made her your everything/life, you have built your world around her. She thinks you can't do without her or have a life outside the relationship. I have been in your shoes several times before and I made the exact mistake you are about to make which is one of my regrets till date. It may not be easy at first but at the end you will be glad you did. Trust me she will come back begging. I am telling you this based on my own personal experience and that of some close friends as well. Most ladies do not appreciate/value good guys. Next time, do not show or let a lady know how much you love her. Be erratic or unpredictable in your next relationship because the partner who cares less in a relationship determines it. That is what is keeping my present relationship in place at the moment. Move on! Have fun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by kidman96(m): 12:10am On Mar 09, 2016
maxdozie:

She is seeing someone else. Dump her
Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by Boland(m): 12:16am On Mar 09, 2016
I think you are a Lil too soft for your own good..
For goodness sake, you've given her your power! She knows she has you already.. One can easily deduce from your chat with her that she owns the ball.
You bore her bro, you need to take charge, show less care..
She may truly love you but she still want to taste the wild life... Lol
If truly you still want her, you need to put your lady in check, you are too predictable man, you need to think like a predator.

You show too much emotions bro and she can sense your worries, stop all that and see how things turn around..

Stop exercising your emotions by thinking about the times you guys spent together, start exercising your mind instead..

Your type shouldn't get into the hands of really wild gurls oh!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by tosyne2much(m): 12:17am On Mar 09, 2016
Though I'm not a relationship expert but lemme try if I can be of help

As for me, I don't suggest you call her and have a word with her just as some have said.. For God's sake how many times have you complained about her lackadaisical attitude? And to think having another word with her will reset her brain?; bro, you are only wasting your time.

Don't force yourself on a lady even though it's obvious she no longer needs you. When you make someone a priority in life, you have given that person the chance to treat you with contempt and poo... Don't be swayed or fooled when a lady tells you she will stay with you till the end of time no matter what. Since her promises no longer compliment her attitude, then it shows the relationship no longer interest her.

A lady does not need to expressly declare her disinterest in a relationship before you know what she's up to. In fact, the way ladies now break up with men, is display a degree of lackadaisical attitude then it's left for you to decode the message

The truth of the matter is that, it's very obvious that she has found a better dude and one significant thing I notice about ladies is that when they have found someone else they begin to toy with your emotions, giving unending excuses to justify their actions; playing kite or chess with your life. However, whether you open her head and speak sense into it, nothing can bring back a lady who has left you come back not until she ends up having a sorrowful experience afterwards.

Yoruba adage says "a child will never desist from fire if you always caution him from touching it, but when you allow him touch the fire and has a slight burnt, a lesson has been learnt. This implies that it's obvious she wants to flirt and I will suggest you leave her alone to enjoy her life; if you are irreplaceable, she'd definitely come back, otherwise if you rant, murmor and soliloquy from now till 2moro, she will continue to display those annoying attitude till you will let her be

At this point, I will advise you to stop calling her or chatting with her, don't send sms again. Henceforth, start acting like you no longer care she exists; if she flashes you, don't call back; if she calls asking why you haven't called her, tell her you have been busy doing something productive which has been taking much of your time; if she strikes up a chat with you, kindly give monosyllabic replies. Though this may be difficult but I believe you are a man (don't let emotion affect you right sense of reasoning)

By so doing, if she doesn't still behave well, it means she does not give a damn about you and I am of the opinion that you don't even need to tell her that the relationship is over, just bone her like that

I hope this helps cool

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by AfroKnight: 12:32am On Mar 09, 2016
Guys are suffering in the hands of girls. cry cry Bro, you need plan B.
Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by chulo132(m): 2:36am On Mar 09, 2016
You are her side nigga now! Deal withh it
Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by AVRecruit: 3:14am On Mar 09, 2016
myfantasies:

this is why girls need heavy handed dealing. i wont tolerate this from any woman. no dating. straight marriage. i keep u till the day u want to leave then i release u voluntarily. no beggin.
Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by MrToneroro: 4:44am On Mar 09, 2016
Ighoga898:
[color=#006600][/color]
she had definitely found a guy with a huge dick or a huge bank account.. Trust me d former can make any girl act weird when used on them
This is very true about the "former". Maybe you didn't use yours on her well enough or at all, because maybe you felt like you didn't want to spoil your "good boy" image. Or let's assume the new guy is someone she's been having a crush on/ her dream guy, and he has come for her....Even at that if you were using the "former" well as a boss, I don't think she will just abandon you like that, or abandon you at all sef. There's a reason it's called "making love". My advice may sound silly, lol. But ladies can tend to become emotionally attached to a guy who makes them feel "real good".

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by Basics007: 5:28am On Mar 09, 2016
Been in your shoes before. Most of the posters before me have offered you sound advice it's left for you to take it,but i doubt you will do it because of your love for her. It happens bro.
Lemme help you with how i escaped from my own predicament.
- I faced my life squarely. My career,education,church and finances took primary importance.
- I got another girl,prettier one sef. Made me stop thinking of her.
- I acted like she doesn't exist. Anytime i feel like picking the phone to talk to her i call my mum and friends instead and wastes the airtime.
It's not easy trusts me but it's what you have to do in order to protect your heart. It's obvious she loves you but she wants to 'catch fun' a bit before settling down.
All the best
Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by godofwar666(m): 5:37am On Mar 09, 2016
She still love you... Just relax she's just doing some stuff so dat she will be convince to love you more...... Lay low for now
Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by missvera(f): 6:54am On Mar 09, 2016
Op, when a lady behaves like this, it simply means she is tired of the relationship.
Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by skywalker888(f): 7:07am On Mar 09, 2016
Don't let anybody deceive you that she still loves you. That lady is no longer interested in you that's why she's giving you attitude.. If you are expecting her to sit you down and tell you she's no longer interested then you are sleeping on a moving bike

I will just advise you follow the advice given by Marinza, Tosyne2much, Basics007 and Boland. Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Wet Pussy Galore From Bedroom To Kitchen! See 20yr-old Babe's Viral! / #bbnaija Angel’s Bare Butt Makes Grand Feature On Social Media – Photos / Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.