Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

The Unfortunate News Charles My Friend Heard This Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Unfortunate News Charles My Friend Heard This Night (3371 Views)

Ladies; Ever Heard This From A Guy Before? Lols. / See The Fine Nairaland Girl In The Studio With Me This Night / I Can't Imagine How Many Girls Will Be Banged This Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Unfortunate News Charles My Friend Heard This Night by ashmanpolo: 12:09am On Jan 17, 2013
We were hanging out @Pecas Opebi
Tony collected Charles' phone
And started scrolling his pix
He saw Charles' fiancee's pix
Tony was like: "ah Charles u sabi this girl? (dats Charles' fiancee)"
Charles pretended and said "NO, i just save her pix from BB, U sabi am?"
Tony: "yes na. Na Jakata babe, dat guy wey dey import toners from China dey market for computer village"
*Charles is silent while Tony continues*
Tony: "her name na Chioma, she dey school for Alvan, final year..."
*Charles is still in a state of what i will call hyper-tranquility*
Because every detail Tony gave
Was correct and Chioma once told
Charles that Jakata is her cousin
Tony continues...
"That girl no get head, she know say Jakata don marry, she still dey come sleep with am..."

EIGHT MONTHS AGO
Charles and I met Chioma in Owerri. She was the most decent creature i ever saw
One of a kind
Flat-tommy, shiny teeth, straight legs, good behaviour - like one who couldn't hurt a fly
Etc.
She happened to be from the same villa with Charles
And then within a wink, they decided to roll *»̶✽̤̥̈̊‎​{̶»̶̲̥̅̊ date *»̶✽̤̥̈̊‎​{̶»̶̲̥̅̊ then tie the knot.
For two months now i have been packaging myself
Yes, i would be a best man in no time.
TODAY
Charles suggested that we hang out @Pecas even though i kicked against it. We got there and saw Tony gisting with his friend over some bottles.
Prior to our going to Pecas, we were already making plans for the reception venue of the prospective wedding.

As Tony continued gisting about Chioma, still holding Charles' phone, from the vague lightning in that arena, i could see a vista of my friend's face maciating. I, personally was numb and seemingly more heartbroken. My mouth shrinked, i thought i couldn't speak until the bartender asked to open my second bottle.
Conclusively,
Tonight happened to be the first night i trekked from Opebi to Anifowoshe. He refused to call back his driver. My friend Charles and i went home without saying a word to each other...
Right now i'm lost trying to figure out what will happen next. What do you think?

1 Like

Re: The Unfortunate News Charles My Friend Heard This Night by Ilekokonit: 12:49am On Jan 17, 2013
S.hit happens. Your friend is lucky he found out about her before getting married.

2 Likes

Re: The Unfortunate News Charles My Friend Heard This Night by REMMEI(m): 1:24am On Jan 17, 2013
Smfh!!!. . Poor charles!..you don't need a prophet to tell you that it's over between C & C..but ladies why?..why do you take nice,humble and respectful guys for granted?.. I figure am becoming gamophobic lately..
Re: The Unfortunate News Charles My Friend Heard This Night by temi4fash(m): 1:46am On Jan 17, 2013
Accept ma condolence mehn... So so painful... Iyhank God he found out early
Re: The Unfortunate News Charles My Friend Heard This Night by Nobody: 2:26am On Jan 17, 2013
There is always a Y in every story,he should man up and confront her abt the issue,if he can cope with her,fine,if not its still very early to waka.
Re: The Unfortunate News Charles My Friend Heard This Night by gunuvi(m): 5:59am On Jan 17, 2013
Omo, this una friend Tony fit cause serious civil war with his mouth o. Pls tell me, is he a story teller, he is very good o, if he narrate a movie for you, u no need watch am again cos he will not leave any scene.

1 Like

Re: The Unfortunate News Charles My Friend Heard This Night by Abbey2sam(m): 6:38am On Jan 17, 2013
I can imagine what the poor dude is going through,heart break,deceit,lies

Some girls baffles me o! Even when somebody is ready to marry you, you still involve yourself in escapade.

As for me it's over cuz a bigger shock awaits you in the future
Re: The Unfortunate News Charles My Friend Heard This Night by IZUKWU(m): 6:49am On Jan 17, 2013
embarassed
Re: The Unfortunate News Charles My Friend Heard This Night by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 17, 2013
Its not like she meant anything to him...like he said "its jus some girl in his phone" grin likewise he was jus another fool on her list smiley

1 Like

Re: The Unfortunate News Charles My Friend Heard This Night by Gee001: 7:11am On Jan 17, 2013
So sad. I feel so sori 4 him bt y is it dat gud guys fall 4 bad girls n gud girls fall 4 bad guys? Anyway, he shd jst man up n confront her cos its nt 2 late.
Re: The Unfortunate News Charles My Friend Heard This Night by Coldfaya(m): 7:28am On Jan 17, 2013
*subscribing* abeg tell us d outcome when Charles meet chioma abeg.I bet he already knows what to do so no need 4 advice. But if u still need my advice, here; Charles should invite Tony n Jakarta for an evening beer, when they r seated, call chioma to come over n watch it unfold. Simple.
Re: The Unfortunate News Charles My Friend Heard This Night by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 17, 2013
Has he confirmd it or because his friend said soo ? d gal might not be datin d so calld Jakata again or he myt be her cousin as she said..confront ur gal and find out d truth , if u cant handle d truth, u quit..
Re: The Unfortunate News Charles My Friend Heard This Night by Babamide(m): 7:59am On Jan 17, 2013
As Ilekokonit said, Shit happens. Better late than never
Re: The Unfortunate News Charles My Friend Heard This Night by Osareime(f): 8:29am On Jan 17, 2013
What if Jakata lied to Tony about his relationship with Chioma? It's possible he was trying to get Chioma and she didn't agree. Then he lied to Tony about getting it.

Except Tony saw it happen with his own eyes. Jakata may have lied to Tony and sometimes girls lie to their boyfriends about admirers.

This has happened to someone I know. A boy was asking her out and she visited him once. This guy went ahead to tell his friends he did her when that did not happen.

Then someone he told said it to her boyfriend. It caused a big fight oh.

Some men can be useless especially when they chase a girl and get nothing.

He should ask Chioma.
On the other hand she mite be guilty as hell.

1 Like

Re: The Unfortunate News Charles My Friend Heard This Night by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 17, 2013
WTF !!!. Most times i just know i'd be better of been a father to my kids , rather than been a husband to a wife....some women are so fvckin predictable...
Re: The Unfortunate News Charles My Friend Heard This Night by olumaxi(m): 8:58am On Jan 17, 2013
lrguru: WTF !!!. Most times i just know i'd be better of been a father to my kids , rather than been a husband to a wife....some women are so fvckin predictable...
provided u r even d true father of those kids
Re: The Unfortunate News Charles My Friend Heard This Night by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 17, 2013
That Chioma na ogbonge jakata babe grin
Re: The Unfortunate News Charles My Friend Heard This Night by Adaeze003(f): 9:12am On Jan 17, 2013
There's something fishy about this story. Apart from the fact that I've heard it before with different names and location, how can a so called friend not know his fiancée? Besides some people you call friends might just be wolves in sheep clothing or maybe the info was true as in, she used to date the married man but she stopped. Your friend should ask his gf first before jumping to conclusion.

1 Like

Re: The Unfortunate News Charles My Friend Heard This Night by ashmanpolo: 9:15am On Jan 17, 2013
THIS MORNING
Charles called me by 7:05am
He had made other enquiries about Jakata
From another friend close to him (Jakata).
The later was dating Chioma some years back
Because of Genotype issues they became antithetical in terms of marriage
Jakata got married to another girl
Chioma still sneaked on anybody just to make love to Jakata
They both meet till today
Hotels, Hostels, even Jakata's house
Charles my friend disclosed that he remembers dropping her off to meet him at these places earlier mentioned.
Him bearing in mind that Jakata is her close cousin
This morning, my man Charles and i had a protracted chitchat on Chioma but little about the prospective marriage
Of which he's not said anything tangible about,
whether the plan is now in the shambles
wether he'll continue gathering premises prior to a conclusion
wether he'll still marry her even if she's put blickers over his eyes
Charles is cool headed and sanguine
So i really can't define his emotional state right now
He's generous - he's paid Chioma's school fees twice; assisted in renting her accomodation in Ikenegbu layout Owerri,
Pays in money into her account at short intervals
Takes care of some of her 'miscellaneous'
And a whole lot of generosity too numerous to talk about
Chioma on her own part has also been supportive
She's full of good advices
She's calm and calculative
She's natural
She's phenomenal
She walks in here and the next thing you wanna know her and steal her
Everything she wears fits her closely
She's eloquent and assertive
She cooks and cleans well
She's good at bed things
She's every man's desire of a wife
BUT
She's not faithful to Charles.
Everything i highlighted is her GOOD
Just one thing i highlighted is her BAD
On balance, how many men can put the equation together and see which axis their hearts fall in?
i don't even know the region where mine fall let alone my friend Charles.
FIVE MINUTES AGO
she called but he simply hasn't picked her calls for now
She has called for the umpteenth time now since last night but he hasn't received any.
Bottomline is i still do not know my friend's mind
Re: The Unfortunate News Charles My Friend Heard This Night by ashmanpolo: 9:18am On Jan 17, 2013
Adaeze003: There's something fishy about this story. Apart from the fact that I've heard it before with different names and location, how can a so called friend not know his fiancée? Besides some people you call friends might just be wolves in sheep clothing or maybe the info was true as in, she used to date the married man but she stopped. Your friend should ask his gf first before jumping to conclusion.

Em... Adaeze i don't recycle stories.
Re: The Unfortunate News Charles My Friend Heard This Night by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 17, 2013
ashmanpolo: THIS MORNING
Charles called me by 7:05am
He had made other enquiries about Jakata
From another friend close to him (Jakata).
The later was dating Chioma some years back
Because of Genotype issues they became antithetical in terms of marriage
Jakata got married to another girl
Chioma still sneaked on anybody just to make love to Jakata
They both meet till today
Hotels, Hostels, even Jakata's house
Charles my friend disclosed that he remembers dropping her off to meet him at these places earlier mentioned.
Him bearing in mind that Jakata is her close cousin
This morning, my man Charles and i had a protracted chitchat on Chioma but little about the prospective marriage
Of which he's not said anything tangible about,
whether the plan is now in the shambles
wether he'll continue gathering premises prior to a conclusion
wether he'll still marry her even if she's put blickers over his eyes
Charles is cool headed and sanguine
So i really can't define his emotional state right now
He's generous - he's paid Chioma's school fees twice; assisted in renting her accomodation in Ikenegbu layout Owerri,
Pays in money into her account at short intervals
Takes care of some of her 'miscellaneous'
And a whole lot of generosity too numerous to talk about
Chioma on her own part has also been supportive
She's full of good advices
She's calm and calculative
She's natural
She's phenomenal
She walks in here and the next thing you wanna know her and steal her
Everything she wears fits her closely
She's eloquent and assertive
She cooks and cleans well
She's good at bed things
She's every man's desire of a wife
BUT
She's not faithful to Charles.
Everything i highlighted is her GOOD
Just one thing i highlighted is her BAD
On balance, how many men can put the equation together and see which axis their hearts fall in?
i don't even know the region where mine fall let alone my friend Charles.
FIVE MINUTES AGO
she called but he simply hasn't picked her calls for now
She has called for the umpteenth time now since last night but he hasn't received any.
Bottomline is i still do not know my friend's mind

I nor even know say the tori get Season 2 sef cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Unfortunate News Charles My Friend Heard This Night by chronique(m): 9:22am On Jan 17, 2013
Quite unfortunate but not new. I used to have a female acquintance who on d eve to her wedding,still went to sleep with another guy. She even confided in a female friend of mine dat after d wedding,she'll still continue seeing her other bf. According to her,she can't leave the guy. It's only God dat knows how women operate. Sometimes,d ones you see as decent may just be something else. Charles should forget about her & move on.

1 Like

Re: The Unfortunate News Charles My Friend Heard This Night by Sijo01(f): 9:24am On Jan 17, 2013
Church is rife 'such is life'.
after una go say guys nor dey gossip. him don see who buy free beer for am, e open mouth yakata begin dey sprey shit wen dem nor ask am question.
mstcheeeeew.
Re: The Unfortunate News Charles My Friend Heard This Night by honeric01(m): 9:25am On Jan 17, 2013
Almost all "Nigerian open-eye girls" are into this double dating acts.
Re: The Unfortunate News Charles My Friend Heard This Night by Adaeze003(f): 9:40am On Jan 17, 2013
ashmanpolo:

Em... Adaeze i don't recycle stories.
Dear brother, I didn't say you did. I only said the story is strangely familiar. Took me back to the hostel chit chats...
Re: The Unfortunate News Charles My Friend Heard This Night by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2013
Cold faya: *subscribing* abeg tell us d outcome when Charles meet chioma abeg.I bet he already knows what to do so no need 4 advice. But if u still need my advice, here; Charles should invite Tony n Jakarta for an evening beer, when they r seated, call chioma to come over n watch it unfold. Simple.

This is gonna be gangster!!!!
Re: The Unfortunate News Charles My Friend Heard This Night by Idowuogbo(f): 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2013
ghen gehn! blockbuster! Movie title: Good gal with bad traits...

Producer: Kanayo.O.Kanayo
Dircetor Seun Elewa
Editor: Sexkill
Make-up artist: Mukina
Cinematographer: Mr Cork
Choreography:AmpeacefulAmbeautiful tongue
Screenplay: ItsModella
Stunts man:Pdude
Tony: Afameva
Jakata: Jarus
Chioma: Tpia
Charles:Cougar

4 Likes

Re: The Unfortunate News Charles My Friend Heard This Night by Ishilove: 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
Idowuogbo: ghen gehn! blockbuster! Movie title: Good gal with bad traits...

Dircetor Seun Elewa
Make-up artist - Mukina
Cinematographer- Mr Cork
Tony - Afameva
Jakata- Jarus
Chioma- Tpia
Charles- Cougar

I prefer:
Charles-Afam4eva
Jakata-Cougar
Chioma-Ijebabe
Tony-Jarus

cheesy grin
Re: The Unfortunate News Charles My Friend Heard This Night by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
Idowuogbo: ghen gehn! blockbuster! Movie title: Good gal with bad traits...

Dircetor Seun Elewa
Make-up artist - Mukina
Cinematographer- Mr Cork
Tony - Afameva
Jakata- Jarus
Chioma- Tpia
Charles- Cougar

You forgot to add :

choreography - AmBeautiful

Add it now before i break bottle!
angry
Re: The Unfortunate News Charles My Friend Heard This Night by CuntDestroyer1: 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2013
Charles should go to church and thank God almighty for helping him escape the clutches of that LovePeddler!
Re: The Unfortunate News Charles My Friend Heard This Night by Coldfaya(m): 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

This is gonna be gangster!!!!

Hehehe.....4 real. Just cross legs while sipping a bottle of ur favourite beer n watch action-reactions. grin grin
Re: The Unfortunate News Charles My Friend Heard This Night by SAFO(m): 3:20pm On Jan 17, 2013
Osareime: What if Jakata lied to Tony about his relationship with Chioma? It's possible he was trying to get Chioma and she didn't agree. Then he lied to Tony about getting it.

Except Tony saw it happen with his own eyes. Jakata may have lied to Tony and sometimes girls lie to their boyfriends about admirers.

This has happened to someone I know. A boy was asking her out and she visited him once. This guy went ahead to tell his friends he did her when that did not happen.

Then someone he told said it to her boyfriend. It caused a big fight oh.

Some men can be useless especially when they chase a girl and get nothing.

He should ask Chioma.
On the other hand she mite be guilty as hell.

Fake story but I agree with you. Some guys will be forming who they slept with......

But,. Then I thought if Jakata had been lying all along, why would Chioma say that he was her cousin. That would be kinda weird that he would brag about sleeping with his cousin.

So conclusively we can deduct that Chioma is guilty, even though it's a fake story.

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Deceived My Fiance With Mercedes 190 / Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? / Why Are Some Girls Arrogant And Proud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.