Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,908 members, 7,810,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? (3361 Views)

Does Money Matter In Relationships? / Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) / Does Money Equal Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by mekaboy(m): 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2013
In most cases when a woman makes more money than a man in marriage, it becomes. Very difficult to get the woman to submit to the mans authority. Then when they earn the same amount, it is also abit difficult to get the woman to submit. But it seems like if the man is extremely richer than the wife she is more humble.

So the question is, does money influence a wife's humility and submission to her husband?

1 Like

Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2013
Most definitely.
Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2013
Hell no!!!A woman is either submissive or not.

1 Like

Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 31, 2013
byvan: Hell no!!!A woman is either submissive or not.
hey, you sure of that?
We're talking about the five letter god that enchants women.

3 Likes

Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2013
mekaboy: In most cases when a woman makes more money than a man in marriage, it becomes. Very difficult to get the woman to submit to the mans authority. Then when they earn the same amount, it is also abit difficult to get the woman to submit. But it seems like if the man is extremely richer than the wife she is more humble.

So the question is, does money influence a wife's humility and submission to her husband?

It depends . . . Money should not not be a determinant in the way a wife respects or values her husband.

A woman, rich or not, should be able to humble herself and accept the her husband as the head and leader of the home.

Even at that, if a man is extremely richer than the wife but the wife can afford to pick up her own bills, then she chances are she won't be moved by how wealthy her husband is; and that will have no effect on her 'humility'. But is she has to suck up to him for every little penny, then she will probably be humbled.

3 Likes

Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2013
Sorry,am no babe.It enchants the weak not everyone.All women are not equal,some are more equal than others.
Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2013
byvan: Sorry,am no babe.
Ok sorry ma'am.
idnoble135:
hey, you sure of that?
We're talking about the five letter god that enchants women.
Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:19pm On Jul 31, 2013
Ujujoan:

It depends . . . Money should not not be a determinant in the way a wife respects or values her husband.

A woman, rich or not, should be able to humble herself and accept the her husband as the head and leader of the home.

Even at that, if a man is extremely richer than the wife but the wife can afford to pick up her own bills, then she chances are she won't be moved by how wealthy her husband is; and that will have no effect on her 'humility'. But is she has to suck up to him for every little penny, then she will probably be humbled.
gbammest#
Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2013
No matter how rich some people are,they will always be moved by others money.Money is all some people have to live for.
Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by Smart9(m): 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2013
Money and how he performs in bed.
Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by 190: 12:18am On Aug 01, 2013
of course

have u ever heard of a wealthy man;s wife complain of divorcing her husband

she BOLD!!

make she try am and watch another woman book her space within 24hrs

TBH money are made for women and women for money

if any lady here thinks or talks otherwise - THUNDER angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by lostgirl85(f): 1:14am On Aug 01, 2013
Money is only important to those who were raised in poverty

5 Likes

Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by Nobody: 4:18am On Aug 01, 2013
lostgirl85: Money is only important to those who were raised in poverty

Hi5 smiley

@ topic yea money can fasely humble those from poor home. EOD

1 Like

Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by Nobody: 4:49am On Aug 01, 2013
byvan: Hell no!!!A woman is either submissive or not.

This... Money doesn't matter.
Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 01, 2013
190: of course

have u ever heard of a wealthy man;s wife complain of divorcing her husband

she BOLD!!

make she try am and watch another woman book her space within 24hrs

TBH money are made for women and women for money

if any lady here thinks or talks otherwise - THUNDER angry angry
lol, so on point.

1 Like

Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by lostgirl85(f): 9:44am On Aug 01, 2013
idnoble135:
lol, so on point.

I disagree cause she can divorce and take all his money grin
Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by MrAboki: 9:50am On Aug 01, 2013
Ujujoan:

Coming from a woman who isnt humble enough to respect her husbands wishes about travelling with his baby!! angry Only to go ahead and disobey him, hurt his baby girl and still wasnt humble enough to apologise with humility!! angry

Walahi, Talahi!!!, you deserved to be flogged...

@ Topic, Money makes people do crazy things.. Its rare to see a humble rich woman, talkless of one married to a poor husband.

1 Like

Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by MrAboki: 9:51am On Aug 01, 2013
Ujujoan:

Coming from a woman who isnt humble enough to respect her husbands wishes about travelling with his baby!! angry Only to go ahead and disobey him, hurt his baby girl and still wasnt humble enough to apologise with humility!! angry

Walahi, Talahi!!!, you deserved to be flogged...

@ Topic, Money makes people do crazy things.. Its rare to see a humble rich woman, talkless of one married to a poor husband.
Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by Ammanda(f): 10:09am On Aug 01, 2013
Money or no money a humble woman is humble. For me I don't take poo becos of money cos I can't worship money.
Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 01, 2013
lostgirl85:

but while they are still married, she tends to be respect the husband. Most women who create problem in their marriages would not do so if their hubby was rich.
Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by sirhot(m): 10:57am On Aug 01, 2013
Ammanda :
Money or no money a humble woman is humble. For me I don't take poo becos of money cos I can't worship money.
I hear, why do you always look at the guy who is driving a range rover sport, or if you walk on the road and hear a car horn you turn just in case in the guy in the Bentley is calling you. grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by Clitoris(f): 11:00am On Aug 01, 2013
Most of us women are easily carried away by money whether single or married. This is why I have been advising my elder sister to stop being disrespectful to her husband just because she's a bit richer now. When the guy had more money, there was absolute tranquility in the house but the reverse is the case now.

5 Likes

Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by Clitoris(f): 11:04am On Aug 01, 2013
lostgirl85:

For Naija abi? You can say that again grin
Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by Clitoris(f): 11:06am On Aug 01, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Money makes people do crazy things.. Its rare to see a humble rich woman, talkless of one married to a poor husband.
Money doesn't move me honey, I'm not like every other woman out there!
Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by Ammanda(f): 11:10am On Aug 01, 2013
sirhot: I hear, why do you always look at the guy who is driving a range rover sport, or if you walk on the road and hear a car horn you turn just in case in the guy in the Bentley is calling you. grin grin tongue
no I don't look for them, they just horn and I notice them and pass.
Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by CarmelloANGEL(m): 11:44am On Aug 01, 2013
In as mch as many of the female folks may nt wnt 2 agree dt money humbles women. It is nothing but d bitter truth. And i believe it is only natural & nt a way 2 denigrate women lyk sm pple will think. Money humbles evrybody, even ur friends, family & foes. It kips evrytin in its place. It is d oil wch lubricates relatnshps& marriages 4 smooth running. Some one once said that a successful man is that man who cn make more money than his wife cn spend...and a successful woman is one who cn find such man.
Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by sirhot(m): 11:59am On Aug 01, 2013
Ammanda :
no I don't look for them, they just horn and I notice them and pass.
story, you notice them and pass shocked shocked grin are you not a Nigerian girl again?
Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by 190: 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2013
Okada drop me here until this thread makes front page
Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2013
Booked. Caveat emptor!
Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by MrAboki: 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2013
Clitoris:
Money doesn't move me honey, I'm not like every other woman out there!

So why are we not dating?! angry
Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by Jibson999(m): 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2013
Space booked...till babes stop demanding money
Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by mekaboy(m): 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
I knew a couple who moved into a state because the husband got a new job there. They had 3 kids, the marriage was cool, I lived in the same compound with them, the man even hot a contract we did together and shared profit.

On a good day when I am invited to their home, the wife was always in the kitchen, making peper soup and chicken, and we ate with red wine . The home was sweet, after some months, efcc came after the boss, took over the company and he lost his job.

hmmmm, after some months,the mans car battery started running down, the man would wake me up in the morning to borrow battery to start his car.

After a while to save the stress, I wld drop his kids off at school since I pass that route daily. But I noticed the wife now walks back home with the kids instead of the man piking them.

Later the car became very noisy and smoked a lot, the man was still hoping that friends who promised to help with job or political appointment wld fulfill their promise.

This man lost so much weight before my eyes, the car packed up, I noticed the children started staying home, the man cld not afford the fees of the expensive school again.

Landlord started demanding for rent which the man was paying in bits until the landlord told him that he wld give him 6month free without paying rent while he gets another house and move.

It broke my heart one morning I heard things breaking in their apartment with noise. There was a fight, the man beat up the woman, she was challenging his authority and talking to him anyhow.

I saw him that morning we greeted like nothing happened because I mind my business. The same fights started occurring regularly till he later moved to village.

I never knew the woman could talk, all she did then was serve chicken and red wine and smile. Till things got tough. Then I realized the power of money.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Duties Of Mr Nairaland And Miss Nairaland? / Ladies You Have $5, Build Your Ideal Man / I Need Help Abt My Sex Life..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.