Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

LONG DISTANT RELATIONSHIP - Don't Start When You Can't Finance It! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LONG DISTANT RELATIONSHIP - Don't Start When You Can't Finance It! (762 Views)

The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships / Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They? / Distant Relationship: Happy Ending? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LONG DISTANT RELATIONSHIP - Don't Start When You Can't Finance It! by bizmogul(m): 9:54am On Jan 17, 2013
Hi guys,

Distant relationship could be very blissful and enjoyable on one part, but on the other; it could be painful if you don't have the resources to finance it. Yes it is true that money is not everything, but money sure helps to ease a distant relationship. A woman by default would always want to have her man around her, she needs to be cuddled, to be pampered. Now if you are far away, how do you compensate for that? Constant calls, skype video calls, sending surprise gifts, travelling to see her maybe once a week or once a month; all these involve money. You would also need to recharge her phone and probably send her money every month. Sometimes a lady would tell you it's not all about money and they can manage if you are not well to do, but the truth is a woman will always be a woman no matter what; women always need money.

You need money to fuel your long distant relationship; even when it is not a distant one you still need money. If you ask me, if you are not ready to go through the stress, then don't start; unless in a situation whereby you guys have been together for a while then situations force you apart, maybe job transfer or relocation etc. In all, finance is still very important to keep it going. A woman might not bother for a while, but when they start listening to crap from their friends or relatives then problems begin to arise. So if you are in a distant relationship, you need money to make it work!
Re: LONG DISTANT RELATIONSHIP - Don't Start When You Can't Finance It! by 5direct: 10:02am On Jan 17, 2013
You are not reasoning rightly sorry to say
Re: LONG DISTANT RELATIONSHIP - Don't Start When You Can't Finance It! by bizmogul(m): 10:09am On Jan 17, 2013
5direct: You are not reasoning rightly sorry to say

That's your opinion! It's my experience!!
Re: LONG DISTANT RELATIONSHIP - Don't Start When You Can't Finance It! by bizmogul(m): 10:17am On Jan 17, 2013
pawpawsir: bizmogul you are 100% right. Mine ended due to endless spending

It's always good to speak from experience. Money plays a major role to keep it going.
Re: LONG DISTANT RELATIONSHIP - Don't Start When You Can't Finance It! by NoQualms1(f): 10:21am On Jan 17, 2013
I agree with OP to an extent. Finance only will not cut it. Trust is the main ingredient needed in long-distance relationships.
Re: LONG DISTANT RELATIONSHIP - Don't Start When You Can't Finance It! by confusion247(m): 10:41am On Jan 17, 2013
5direct: You are not reasoning rightly sorry to say
Kindly prove him wrong.
Re: LONG DISTANT RELATIONSHIP - Don't Start When You Can't Finance It! by obisage(m): 10:48am On Jan 17, 2013
i wish i could give post 10 likes... guy u just spoke my mind! u spoke wisely and out of experience....
the only benefit of distance relationship is constant disturbance with calls...
u will be wherever u are loving and sending money while another sharp guy is there servicing her for u....
Re: LONG DISTANT RELATIONSHIP - Don't Start When You Can't Finance It! by bizmogul(m): 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
No Qualms: I agree with OP to an extent. Finance only will not cut it. Trust is the main ingredient needed in long-distance relationships.

Trust existed in my relationship but then money issues started to surface why because she listened to friends. We had to take a break.
Re: LONG DISTANT RELATIONSHIP - Don't Start When You Can't Finance It! by bizmogul(m): 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2013
obisage: i wish i could give post 10 likes... guy u just spoke my mind! u spoke wisely and out of experience....
the only benefit of distance relationship is constant disturbance with calls...
u will be wherever u are loving and sending money while another sharp guy is there servicing her for u....

Lol. You are not wrong to have said that. It happens!
Re: LONG DISTANT RELATIONSHIP - Don't Start When You Can't Finance It! by chronique(m): 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2013
True! I've experienced it once & I'll neva try it again. Never,never...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Solution: If You Are Beaten In A Relationship / What Will You Call It? / To The Ladies: Love Is Not A Favor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.