Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,530 members, 7,850,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:32 AM

To The Ladies: Love Is Not A Favor. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Ladies: Love Is Not A Favor. (762 Views)

Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys / A Lot Of Men Act Like They Are Doing A Woman A Favor / Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Ladies: Love Is Not A Favor. by adoravel: 2:45am On Feb 17, 2013
To all ladies who think men are doing them favor by loving them or telling them they are beautiful, please know your worth,value and prestige as a woman wonderfully and fearfully made by GOD. You are strong, valuable and beautiful hence why will you feel a man is helping you by saying he says he loves you? I do say something that even if you are called the ugliest lady on earth, you are not ugly until you admit that you are ugly. And every woman has her own uniqueness. Ladies need to have a great self esteem and please i don't mean pride but there should be a sense of confidence in the way you act and your carriage. Also, ladies let us learn to respect ourselves[ you know what i mean wink.

2 Likes

Re: To The Ladies: Love Is Not A Favor. by Mynd44: 3:52am On Feb 17, 2013
Interesting
Re: To The Ladies: Love Is Not A Favor. by luvmijeje(f): 6:15am On Feb 17, 2013
On point,thanks.
Re: To The Ladies: Love Is Not A Favor. by patwhizkid(f): 6:20am On Feb 17, 2013
Ok, noted. cool
Re: To The Ladies: Love Is Not A Favor. by djeezy(m): 7:57am On Feb 17, 2013
That can be equated with measuring yourself by what people say about you. Truth is, if you want people to say good things about you, you must first say those good things about yourself. @op, nice piece.
Re: To The Ladies: Love Is Not A Favor. by greedie1(f): 10:18am On Feb 17, 2013
djeezy: That can be equated with measuring yourself by what people say about you. Truth is, if you want people to say good things about you, you must first say those good things about yourself. @op, nice piece.
Re: To The Ladies: Love Is Not A Favor. by Lammysushi(f): 10:41am On Feb 17, 2013
Vry truekiss
Re: To The Ladies: Love Is Not A Favor. by achinaboy(m): 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2013
am not a lady cry
Re: To The Ladies: Love Is Not A Favor. by adoravel: 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2013
You are welcome.
luvmijeje: On point,thanks.
Re: To The Ladies: Love Is Not A Favor. by HARDDON: 6:09pm On Feb 17, 2013
Is dis possible? Considering dey luvv compliments?

Should we ignore d fact that dey all always strive to look gud ƒoя two sole aim:

1) to appear beta off than d other lady down d block

2) ƒoя general notice n compliments from all n sundry .

You neva ĸпoω haw it boost their ego.
Re: To The Ladies: Love Is Not A Favor. by adoravel: 11:06pm On Feb 17, 2013
I actually wrote to ladies nd not to men, all i am saying is that ladies should not look down on themselves before getting a compliment from a man. Also, everyone dresses to look good even old people not just the ladies so as a man dont think a lady is expecting ur compliment or she is dressing for u to say she is looking good. As a working class lady, i dress to suit my work nd my clients nd not waiting for someone to say u look good.
HARDDON: Is dis possible? Considering dey luvv compliments?

Should we ignore d fact that dey all always strive to look gud ƒoя two sole aim:

1) to appear beta off than d other lady down d block

2) ƒoя general notice n compliments from all n sundry .

You neva ĸпoω haw it boost their ego.

(1) (Reply)

When Is The Best Time To Give My Bride Her Wedding Gift. / Advice Needed Urgently / 11 Things Women Must Admit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.