Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:16 PM

Pls U Advice Seriously Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls U Advice Seriously Needed (915 Views)

Advice Seriously Needed / I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. / Pls I Need Advice Seriously.4 Matured Mind Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls U Advice Seriously Needed by endibe(m): 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
Am a guy in dare need of financial assitance, i prayed to God 2 send me a helper, or i will do sometin unusual and God grant me d former. I meet a lady @ plaza in computer village, she was staring at me until i coundnt stand it any more due to my shyness nd left she followed me, introduce her self to me as clara nd a manager in bank we exchanged no, nd d episode begins she called nd she invited me 2 her house dis last sunday i went wit a friend whom i lied about d identity of lady, i noticed she is not happi wit me coming wit my friend she called separately and asked me y i did so i asked her if anytin is wrong wit dat she said no but i should come alone next sunday which i agreed nd we went back into d sitting after her touching or romancing, nd she gave us #5000 4 transport while going. remember she is aged b/w 28-30 while am 21 she is pretty,elegant,and nice living in a while furnished apartment nd riding a BMW jeep, she calls me every morning,day nd night to express some feeling nd remember me about our date. am totaly confused about d whole tin should i go or run 4 my life advice if u were in my shoe, 3 more days to make up my mind.
Re: Pls U Advice Seriously Needed by chronique(m): 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2013
*hisses*......
Re: Pls U Advice Seriously Needed by Idowuogbo(f): 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2013
i will call her and ask if she can pay for night classes on ur behalf.

ask and get bck to me.
Re: Pls U Advice Seriously Needed by Davico(m): 12:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
Question no 1. Can u marry her? Are u still in schl? Do u really love her or because she has money and u dont?Did she want to use u as a refreshing pot or marry u?ask her. Weigh her intentions and judge rightly.ask about her pasts and b sincere. At Wat age do u plan to settle down, hope u will not marry wen she can't conceive again. Think b4 acting.weigh dis questions rightly and u will honestly find it easy
Re: Pls U Advice Seriously Needed by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2013
grin grin grin 3 days to run into her arms it is.
Re: Pls U Advice Seriously Needed by endibe(m): 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2013
Davico: Question no 1. Can u marry her? Are u still in schl? Do u really love her or because she has money and u dont?Did she want to use u as a refreshing pot or marry u?ask her. Weigh her intentions and judge rightly.ask about her pasts and b sincere. At Wat age do u plan to settle down, hope u will not marry wen she can't conceive again. Think b4 acting.weigh dis questions rightly and u will honestly find it easy
of course we cant marry each other nd marriage is not in my agenda now she may love but i dont love her i believe she is a guardian angel sent by GOD
Re: Pls U Advice Seriously Needed by MrCork17: 1:38pm On Jan 17, 2013
e_ndibe: Am a guy in dare need of financial assitance, i prayed to God 2 send me a helper, or i will do sometin unusual and God grant me d former. I meet a lady @ plaza in computer village, she was staring at me until i coundnt stand it any more due to my shyness nd left she followed me, introduce her self to me as clara nd a manager in bank we exchanged no, nd d episode begins she called nd she invited me 2 her house dis last sunday i went wit a friend whom i lied about d identity of lady, i noticed she is not happi wit me coming wit my friend she called separately and asked me y i did so i asked her if anytin is wrong wit dat she said no but i should come alone next sunday which i agreed nd we went back into d sitting after her touching or romancing, nd she gave us #5000 4 transport while going. remember she is aged b/w 28-30 while am 21 she is pretty,elegant,and nice living in a while furnished apartment nd riding a BMW jeep, she calls me every morning,day nd night to express some feeling nd remember me about our date. am totaly confused about d whole tin should i go or run 4 my life advice if u were in my shoe, 3 more days to make up my mind.

so Clara offer u punny and u want to run away? .... Lord hav mercy!! undecided
Re: Pls U Advice Seriously Needed by sistajay(f): 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2013
@op. . . . Remember all that glitter is not GOLD. She may be lookin for a recruit to Export Lies and Import Dollars no intelligence needed.
You decide and don't let that ting decide for you it will lead you to your downfall.
Re: Pls U Advice Seriously Needed by Temi231(f): 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2013
@OP, you are a young man for christ sake and you have a bright future. At 21 i don't think you need any money from any woman to move you away from what God has in plan for you. As you have said, you cant marry her and she is old enough to be your sister so she is desperately in need of a man in her life. She want sex or marriage and if in any way she have a baby for you, bet me you are stuck. She will control your life. *All that Glitters are not Gold* Run for your life. Egbe eye leye n woto
Re: Pls U Advice Seriously Needed by Davico(m): 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2013
[quote author=e_ndibe] of course we cant marry each other nd marriage is not in my agenda now she may love but i dont love her i believe she is a guardian angel sent by GOD[/quot
All the lady want from u is sex.but guy remember dat d guidian angel so called has sent some pple off to d grave b4hand. Apart, why will u waste ur strots on a lady dat just want u 4 money. U may regret it if u venture into it.Guy beware of wastin ur cool blood
Re: Pls U Advice Seriously Needed by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2013
Very soon PM Newspaper will display a picture your headless body on their front page with the screaming title "RITUAL MURDER IN LAGOS"
Re: Pls U Advice Seriously Needed by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2013
e_ndibe: of course we cant marry each other nd marriage is not in my agenda now she may love but i dont love her i believe she is a guardian angel sent by GOD

Guardian angel sent to romance you and give you bj. undecided undecided

Guardian angel kor, guardian demon ni sad

1 Like

Re: Pls U Advice Seriously Needed by KINGwax(m): 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2013
ds OP na comfirm juju material

(1) (Reply)

For Girls Only: How To Get A Rich Man / Do You Believe In "Prophecy" / Humpty Dumpty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.