Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship (15354 Views)

What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us / Your Most Challenging/difficult Moment In Life / Matters Of The Heart And Financial Matters,which is most Challenging in deciding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by nell07(m): 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2013
I usually hear ladies say they make a lot more sacrifice in relationships than their make counterparts.
And the men too, saying the opposite.

So I figured that since we (men and women) practically live in different worlds, we may not be able to fully appreciate what it takes to be in the others shoe.
Which it's why I would love to get your views and let us observe relationships from your perspective too

1 Like

Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2013
IMO,The most challenging thing about being in a r/ship is having to tolerate your partner's flaws,correcting in love and compromising certain things for the r/ship to survive smiley

12 Likes

Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by JallowBah(f): 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2013
The differences, and making compromise on those.

People are very different, and when you live together, and wish to live together nicely, you always need to make compromise. So, like Binger said, being able to say what you like and not like in a good matter, and to be able to try to change, and see things from your spouses view.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by seedord247(m): 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2013
The most challengin thing is datin a naija gurl and be able to satisfy her financially. wink

3 Likes

Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2013
seedord247: The most challengin thing is datin a naija gurl and be able to satisfy her financially. wink
If u find that challenging,it means u're either providing for an 'ebina' or u don't just have much 'to go round'...#nooffenseintended

3 Likes

Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by healthcons: 11:22pm On Jan 17, 2013
To a guy is SATISFACTION. To a lady is Obedience

1 Like

Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by nell07(m): 8:56am On Jan 18, 2013
JallowBah: The differences, and making compromise on those.

People are very different, and when you live together, and wish to live together nicely, you always need to make compromise. So, like Binger said, being able to say what you like and not like in a good matter, and to be able to try to change, and see things from your spouses view.

Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by nell07(m): 9:00am On Jan 18, 2013
Mmmmmm .... Good thinking.
But what of trust?
In a time where unfaithfulness has become the n norm,
On a scale of 10, where does trust stand?

2 Likes

Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by djeezy(m): 9:03am On Jan 18, 2013
In my own opinion i think the most challenging thing about being in a relationship has to do with issues of trust as well as satisfying basic emotional/material needs. Being in a relationship is synonymous to being married which by all odds bestow upon you some responsibilities and carrying out these responsibilities can be challenging.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by tawa89(f): 11:25am On Jan 18, 2013
Staying in a relationship and keeping it fresh is the most challenging
Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by Idowuogbo(f): 11:35am On Jan 18, 2013
the ability to endure imperfections...

1 Like

Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by seunfly: 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2013
Idowuogbo: the ability to endure imperfections...
and for ur spouse to appreciate the endurance by trying to adjust/amend for the betterment of the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by Idowuogbo(f): 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2013
seunfly:
and for ur spouse to appreciate the endurance by trying to adjust/amend for the betterment of the relationship.
gbammest...

honey, shey u dey read am o! angry

1 Like

Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by tebill(m): 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2013
enduring a woman's nagging
Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by enigmagu1(m): 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2013
everytin abt a ralationship is chalengin bt d most chalengin is tryin to call sombody always wen i dnt av d time to.....
Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by klickstar: 1:23pm On Jan 18, 2013
Freedom
Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by Navalsadiq(m): 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2013
You know men are logical being and women are emotional being.so its difficult to deal with a woman who is too emotional cos they want all the attention in the world.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by Dygeasy(m): 1:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
Trust issues I think. Tolerance too.

I also go through something challenging and I'm fighting a big war against it. looking at my babe's hips and backside without wanting to f.u.ck her. She's a virgin by the way.
Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 18, 2013
seedord247: The most challengin thing is datin a naija gurl and be able to satisfy her financially. wink

GBAM except for few sensible ones. That is the greatest challange of a nigerian man.

1 Like

Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by paparazzi1987(m): 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2013
I used my hard-earn December salary to buy Blackberry (bold five) for my Fiancee.And she got me a fine boxer that cost N1200 because most of my boxer had been disfigured by my heavy fart and i could not afford new ones'.... sad sad sad
Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by linusnneji238(m): 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
the most challenging should be tolerance
Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2013
Havìng séx 7 times a day.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by misslaw(f): 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2013
paparazzi1987: I used my hard-earn December salary to buy Blackberry (bold five) for my Fiancee.And she got me a fine boxer that cost N1200 because most of my boxer had been disfigured by my heavy fart and i could not afford new ones'.... sad sad sad
lol ...it foreign exchange.she gv u wat u needed nd u gv hr wat she needed
Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by jay2k(m): 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2013
paparazzi1987: I used my hard-earn December salary to buy Blackberry (bold five) for my Fiancee.And she got me a fine boxer that cost N1200 because most of my boxer had been disfigured by my heavy fart and i could not afford new ones'.... sad sad sad
let me take dat as a joke.cos i may want to recomend a psychiatrist
Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by Rooneyboy(m): 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
the challenging should be the general commitment , for me I cherish my space and time sooo much.

(Also do cherish hanging out with the guys, too me their company is more important than the frequent I LOVE U CHORUS)
Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by Rooneyboy(m): 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
J12: Havìng séx 7 times a day.

I'm just imagining how wide ur warehouse wld be @ the moment.
Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
D major problem is adding d life of odas to ur daily life u have to cal,visit,go on dates,hangout,have s.ex d comittment can b tiring but wen single u can sleep on saturdays witout wahala no nid to buy credit,u spend ur moni on urself alone.being single is fun sha but i luv my girl

4 Likes

Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by True2myself24(f): 2:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
Relationships are like mirrors; they show you who you are. So for me the most challenging thing is having to see the good, the bad, and the ugly in myself that I never even knew was there and having to work on certain character traits that were keeping me and my partner from being happy. That is compromise.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by doyinmolah: 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
The most challenging is communication, trust and values as in most relationship lose value and respect almost immediately

1 Like

Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by doyinmolah: 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
The most challenging is communication, trust and values as in most relationship lose value and respect almost immediately after the start of the relationship

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys? Here Are The 6 Séx Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most / Married Female Director Caught 'fornicating' With Her Driver In The Office / 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.