Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship (15369 Views)

What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us / Your Most Challenging/difficult Moment In Life / Matters Of The Heart And Financial Matters,which is most Challenging in deciding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by HoneyPrincess(f): 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
Relationship is a bondage and marriage is a yoke don't be in a hurry, relax and take your time, but as a woman never depend on any man
Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by lafuria1(m): 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
compromise and commitment, i can compromise my fun for yours but commitment, tough one unless i have decided not to back out. u commit and u realise all is not well. i hate break-ups, i try and avoid it by all cost.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by Onyinyechimara(f): 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
Not taking the other person for granted

Always appreciating them, flaws and all

You don't know what you ve got till its gone

2 Likes

Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by GospelRapper(m): 2:35pm On Jan 18, 2013
keeping up with the so called gender difference!
Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by kaboninc(m): 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2013
tebill: enduring a woman's nagging
such as I........ shocked shocked cool grin cheesy
Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by kaboninc(m): 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2013
Onyinyechimara: Not taking the other person for granted

Always appreciating them, flaws and all

You don't know what you ve got till its gone

Even when its gone you still don't know what you've lost.
Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by Idowuogbo(f): 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
kaboninc: such as I........ shocked shocked cool grin cheesy
cool cool cool cool
i sharp die! no try me o! grin
Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2013
Acceptin ur partners flaws n modifyin urs 4 a peaceful n luvin relationship
Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by Onyinyechimara(f): 2:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
kaboninc:

Even when its gone you still don't know what you've lost.
Speak for yourself mister!
Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by Ayoko007: 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
nell07: I usually hear ladies say they make a lot more sacrifice in relationships than their make counterparts.
And the men too, saying the opposite.

So I figured that since we (men and women) practically live in different worlds, we may not be able to fully appreciate what it takes to be in the others shoe.
Which it's why I would love to get your views and let us observe relationships from your perspective too
the greatest challenge am having right now is loving and caring for her even though we both know dat I know she's cheating on me.its hell yet not easy towailk away.
Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by Kosigift(f): 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
Dygeasy: Trust issues I think. Tolerance too.

I also go through something challenging and I'm fighting a big war against it. looking at my babe's hips and backside without wanting to f.u.ck her. She's a virgin by the way.
oooooohhh... I'm touched
Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by oses4u(m): 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
My own is faithfulness. I don't trust my girl cos she works in d bank. U no dos costumers dat love impressing ladies with large cash. But she always say she love me.
Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by oluwajenyo(f): 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
Challenging thing about being in a relationship is when ur partner is Sooo obsessed about u nd u have 2 bear it cos u re in love with him nd when protection turns 2 possession
Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by nollywood20: 4:13pm On Jan 18, 2013
[size=18pt]HONESTY. HONESTY.HONESTY.
It a rarity among majority of black people everywhere, from Lagos to London.
Black people are often dishonest in relationship.

For example just this weekend, ex-girlfriend agreed to see her ex-boyfriend privately tomorrow, but he decided to run a check on her and discovered that she was already married to someone overseas.And she was not happy he found out the truth.

Many engaged and married women in Nigeria hide their rings.
Many Nigerian women with their fiancés or husbands overseas are cheating on them in Nigeria.

How can you have a boyfriend or fiancé in Port Harcourt and then agree to be the Val of another man in Lagos?
Why should you wear sexy clothes to impress your ex-boyfriend whenever your husband traveled?
The list is endless?

You can't have your cake and eat it too. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by tunapawizzy: 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
having to get d D in d mood even when u really dont wana do
Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
Communication, Commitment & Capacity to love.
Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2013
shocked
Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2013
tawa89: Staying in a relationship and keeping it fresh is the most challenging

*nods head*
Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by kaboninc(m): 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
Onyinyechimara:
Speak for yourself mister!
Yes am speaking for myself Mrs
Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by Rooneyboy(m): 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
nollywood20: [size=18pt]HONESTY. HONESTY.HONESTY.
It a rarity among majority of black people everywhere, from Lagos to London.
Black people are often dishonest in relationship.

For example just this weekend, ex-girlfriend agreed to see her ex-boyfriend privately tomorrow, but he decided to run a check on her and discovered that she was already married to someone overseas.And she was not happy he found out the truth.

Many engaged and married women in Nigeria hide their rings.
Many Nigerian women with their fiancés or husbands overseas are cheating on them in Nigeria.

How can you have a boyfriend or fiancé in Port Harcourt and then agree to be the Val of another man in Lagos?
Why should you wear sexy clothes to impress your ex-boyfriend whenever your husband traveled?
The list is endless?

You can't have your cake and eat it too. [/size]

wetin this one dey talk

I really doubt if u r okk.
Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by Idowuogbo(f): 6:09pm On Jan 18, 2013
Rooneyboy:

wetin this one dey talk

I really doubt if u r okk.
hahahahaha.. abeg i not fit laugh joor!
Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by warrikid(m): 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
Ayoko007: the greatest challenge am having right now is loving and caring for her even though we both know dat I know she's cheating on me.its hell yet not easy towailk away.
Wen ur eye don clear,dem no go tell u wetin to do.
U know how many gehs dey dis world? Rubbish.
Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by mirob(f): 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
The most challenging thing in mine is knowing that my fiancee hates calling me everyday and having come to terms with that, while me likes the everyday calling of a thing. cry
Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by warrikid(m): 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2013
Honestly for me,commitment is a bitch,they say once beaten twice shy,I was twice beaten meehn,do d maths.
I play hard n safe,by hard I mean d usual wit an imaginary tiny string attached.By safe I mean,got a couple on the side. Some say it makes u spend more,buh hell no,dat aint right 4 me,I pick n choose my safety officers wisely.
Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by ladysmart: 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
The most challenging thing for me is to get a guy dat can love me in absence of fornication. I have loved sincerely and tolerated even to a fault, but the relationships ends the moment i tell them i want to abstain frm 'pre-marital' sex.
Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by ucheheart(m): 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
Distance,distance,distance.
Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by Phinity: 7:27pm On Jan 18, 2013
paparazzi1987: I used my hard-earn December salary to buy Blackberry (bold five) for my Fiancee.And she got me a fine boxer that cost N1200 because most of my boxer had been disfigured by my heavy fart and i could not afford new ones'.... sad sad sad

is ur chick nd ibo gurl??if she is i fink they av simiralirities in tinkin..cos same apuned to me,bouhgt her one nokia e71 nd she got me a shoe ..dose type dat cost 2k...#whew#altho i dint dint see it comin..forgiveness also is sure a paramount matter nd not assuming tinx up bt working wit fact will make ur relationship stand firm

2 Likes

Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by ifyeky(m): 7:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
D awkward moment wen u tink ur babe is d prettiest only for u to c an angel jz walk pass u by and u can't jz control urself especially if ur babe is wid u
Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by JallowBah(f): 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
ucheheart: Distance,distance,distance.

I actually thought it would be worse than what it is. I guess, for me, having a strong foundation, having gone through much already, and having a whole lot of trust, has helped. Much.
Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by prairie(f): 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2013
most challenging is havin a fight and u dnt want to b d first to talk, buh deep down u kno u miss him so much and ur heart beats fast wen u kno hez in d vicinity, u dnt kno whether he misses u d same way, and still you want to make ur point known to him by not speakin to him cos you want him to stil respect you, buh u stl miss him so much......its been two days embarassedmost challenging is havin a fight and u dnt want to b d first to talk, buh deep down u kno u miss him so much and ur heart beats fast wen u kno hez in d vicinity, u dnt kno whether he misses u d same way, and still you want to make ur point known to him by not speakin to him cos you want him to stil respect you, buh u stl miss him so much......its been two days, i jus wanna cry

1 Like

Re: The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship by adeashaye(m): 9:33pm On Jan 18, 2013
The most challenging thing about relationship is trust.
Majority of the ladies out there want to have many men - many sources of income and fun.
Majority of guys out there want to have many ladies - many sources of fun.
It hurts deep when you're faithful and and you discover that your 'spouse' has been recklessly but 'clandenstinely' promiscuous.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Female Director Caught 'fornicating' With Her Driver In The Office / Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] / What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.