Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. (20071 Views)

Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / STORY: Babe In Total Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by Phinity: 11:53pm On Jan 31, 2013
prisi u ar goood..u got moi tinkin...

subscribing full time

aurevoir
until further updates...*mwah*
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by amiskurii(f): 12:03am On Feb 01, 2013
Oh ooo!

Y re u doin dis to me nw? Am tired of wait to knw wot next. No wonder i hate ##SUSPENCE##
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by amiskurii(f): 12:05am On Feb 01, 2013
amiskurii: Oh ooo!

Y re u doin dis to me nw? Am tired of waitin to knw wot next. No wonder i hate ##SUSPENCE##
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by BukkyDan(f): 8:31am On Feb 01, 2013
Prisi darling, where are you na?
Are you still ill?
If not, please come and update this story.
I can't bear the suspence anylonger o
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by temi4fash(m): 8:46am On Feb 01, 2013
Where d remain part nau

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 01, 2013
amiskurii: Oh ooo!

Y re u doin dis to me nw? Am tired of wait to knw wot next. No wonder i hate ##SUSPENCE##
eeya, xowie u hear, if u 8 suspense lyk u said,i will advise u 2 not 2 read any story by larry or else its finished *am just joking o* but pris pls come and continue

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2013
Prisi!!!!!!! Where are you?? We've beeeeen waiting sad
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by amiskurii(f): 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2013
Damex333: eeya, xowie u hear, if u 8 suspense lyk u said,i will advise u 2 not 2 read any story by larry or else its finished *am just joking o* but pris pls come and continue

Seriously, but wen are we gettin to d concludin part nw prisi? pls am waitin.
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 02, 2013
amiskurii:
Seriously, but wen are we gettin to d concludin part nw prisi? pls am waitin.
yeah, so u re also aching 4 more story,that we av in common, then we sud av tinz in common then.
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 02, 2013
Pris i can c u.
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by priscasmart(f): 12:53am On Feb 02, 2013
"I just wanted to say am sorry for everything,I know I was very wrong to have left you like that...please dear find a place in your heart to forgive me.I still love you ˚☺kªª¥°​​,so what do you say about us getting back together?
I was so confused,angry and happy all at the same time.I wanted to hang up,but then I thought it would too immature..I decided to reply immediately,I really wanted to say yes,but then a thought creeped into my head. "I will make him pay,if he's truly sorry he should be ready to fight for me,I have to make him earn my love so he would learn to value me more(in other words,I wanted to teach his sorry ass a lesson).so I said "am sorry dear,I already have someonelse am in love with,and we just started dating two days ago,if only you had called earlier..
"Prisi,I know you're still in love with me...why don't you just accept me so we can start afresh,I promise I'll be more caring,more lovi...
I didn't let him finish,I hung up. I started wondering,what did I just do sef?eh? Maybe there is really no need for him to fight, No! I replied to myself...at least I have to play hard-to-get for sometime.

I knew fully well that I was still in love with him,but I just had to put him at a tight corner,the only thing I needed now was a real "fake" boyfriend to instigate the fight. Hmmnn who will I use now,I've been really mean to most guys lately. Tomorow,I'll check my contact list and hatch my plan.I smiled to myself,everything was going to be perfect.
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by priscasmart(f): 12:53am On Feb 02, 2013
Hello charles,its Prisca,I just wanted to apologise for the way I treated you that day...look I'm really sorry. If there is a way I can make it up to you,feel free to call me back and let me know...talk to you later,bye.

I smiled satisfactorily, Charles was really in love with me,there couldn't have been a better person to use,I didn't even let him say anything on the phone.I knew he was going to call me back...
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by Bond008(m): 8:20am On Feb 02, 2013
na wa for you o. *interesing piece*
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 02, 2013
Believe me,that game 2 re abt 2 play sucks
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by laykhorn(m): 9:50am On Feb 02, 2013
Nyc update.. But what took u so long?
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by priscasmart(f): 1:05am On Feb 05, 2013
Sometimes,life takes us places we never thought we could be and makes us realise some mistakes we made but shouldn't have in the first place. On my way to meet charles,I was involved in a car accident. The driver of the taxi lost control of the sterring whEel,the next thing I realised was that the car started swirling about 360 degrees,this happened in four consecutive sessions. I had never felt so close to dying,I really thought I was going to die,I covered both ears with my left and right hand and shut my eyes tightly,images of the people I love began to flash;my mum,my dad,my siblings and my superman-Femi...
Shortly after the vigorous spin and the continous shouting of "JESUS" by myself and the rest members of the vehicle,I opened my eyes and looked upwrds thankfully for the gift of life.I took it upon myself that I had just been given a second chance to make things right.I knew it was a miracle(how else would you explain coming out of a vehicle with FOUR deflated tyres,without even a SCRATCH??).

The whole experience was really traumatic for me,I couldn't tell Femi though we talked,but I told charles. After telling him what happened,Charles was willing to love me with his life,but then I realised that I couldn't even pretend to love him. Femi was the one and only guy I've ever loved.I coulndt stand charles' presence around me,he was a really cute guy with a big heart but I just couldn't do it. I felt really bad but two days after,I came clean with him and told him I only wanted to use him.I apologized to him and he forgave me.
Finally,the holidays were over and we were back to school.Femi and I got back together and I told him about my previous plans to make him jealous and he simply smiled and with that soft charming voice(the type I was a sucker for),he said "what's meant to be will be, and that's what we are;MEANT TO BE. I'll always love you" After this,I said "I'll always love you too" and we kissed,there and then on the road (though it was late in the evening)...while strolling down with him,I realised how much I loved him,so much that somtimes it scares me.
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by laykhorn(m): 2:10am On Feb 05, 2013
Nice update wink i no wan believe say tori don end like this oo
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by BukkyDan(f): 6:44am On Feb 05, 2013
Oh prisi...
#short of words#
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by tonnieblaise(m): 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2013
Hmmm....interestin story,I hope dats nt d end cos I hear say season film no dey finish
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by whitemosquito(f): 10:25pm On Feb 06, 2013
Im sorry, IMHO, wack.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by ortopazz(m): 6:58am On Feb 07, 2013
did I say i lOVED FEMI? Guys when I start a Team join up, Priski he his the right guy dnt mind damex jare!
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by ortopazz(m): 7:00am On Feb 07, 2013
Damex333: eeya, xowie u hear, if u 8 suspense lyk u said,i will advise u 2 not 2 read any story by larry or else its finished *am just joking o* but pris pls come and continue

b4 I get angry pls tell me that A brand of kain is a finishd novel
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 07, 2013
ortopazz:

its finished jawe,we forced me b4 he finish it,but he just start anoda 1 in which he has not given us an update dis year at all
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 07, 2013
ortopazz:

its finished jawe,we forced me b4 he finish it,but he just start anoda 1 in which he has not given us an update dis year at all but there is going 2 be a new thread that will be opened by larry and other writers will be posting their own chapter one after d other,when d thread is open i will drop a link here.
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by Imoobot(m): 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2013
And what happen to the poor chucks? Lets hear his story for the part two. NICE WRITE-UP.
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by temisukanmi(f): 9:51am On Feb 22, 2013
Oh nooo.. Dis can't b †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ end? ? Femi was mean na, did chuks giv up or wat??

I want more.
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2013
very useless story.
wats the moral
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by Skenge98: 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2013
Pls complete the story, am waiting
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 16, 2013
bennygee: very useless story.
wats the moral

The moral of the story is think with your brain and not your ass. U mummified mumu write ur own story make we read ode

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by Skykid1208(m): 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2013
Dont tell me it ends here
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by priscasmart(f): 10:20am On Oct 06, 2013
Thanks for reading...thanks for all ur wonderful comments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 60 VOCABULARIES Ever Used By Patrick Obahiagbon & Their Meanings / How Nigerian Authors Can Get The Best From Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) / 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.