Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Places To Meet Responsible Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Places To Meet Responsible Girls (4027 Views)

16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos / She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Places To Meet Responsible Girls by 2sexy(m): 9:28am On Jan 21, 2013
OP, forget all this crap you have all there.

Your most important tool is your sense of reasoning so that you can quickly discard all those Motherfvckers. angry

I love with my head.... not my heart angry cool
Re: Places To Meet Responsible Girls by Mynd44: 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I'm a responsible girl but u will never find me at the places mentioned above...especially a library angry
Lmao
Re: Places To Meet Responsible Girls by Plarp: 7:01pm On Jan 21, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I'm a responsible girl but u will never find me at the places mentioned above...especially a library angry
grin Mondi cheeks on what planet are you responsible? you have 5 kids!

There are plenty of good chicks in the library... the problem is getting their number
Re: Places To Meet Responsible Girls by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2013
Plarp: grin Mondi cheeks on what planet are you responsible? you have 5 kids!

There are plenty of good chicks in the library... the problem is getting their number
pleep u are using another username angry so I can't have 5kids for my husband
Re: Places To Meet Responsible Girls by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 21, 2013
Mynd_44:
Lmao
grin
Re: Places To Meet Responsible Girls by whitemosquito(f): 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2013
#walks into thread# sees the stupidity that abounds, goes off to inform the Master
Re: Places To Meet Responsible Girls by lythia: 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2013
i totally disagre wit u cos responsible gals re everywhere even in d club or bars...hw re u so sure dat d gals u mit in chrches,library nd wedns of responsible couple re responsible?
Abegi!!!responsibity is not writn on d face.....
Re: Places To Meet Responsible Girls by Zeebah23(f): 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2013
Funny topic. U can meet responsible girls ANYWHERE! Going by no 1,i wud av said some of my cousins are responsible but they are not. My former roommate is responsible but you CAN'T find her in Nos 1 & 5.
Strange but true,you can find a responsible girl in a club.
Re: Places To Meet Responsible Girls by ewinters: 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2013
Try online dating - I am looking for the best websites in Nigeria to find singles!
Re: Places To Meet Responsible Girls by Shugamania(f): 11:29pm On Jan 26, 2013
Lol.. Op dont be so quick to judge. My friend's sister met her husband at d club, they're happily married with kids 2day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Doesn't Like His Profession. / How / Where To Find Respectable Naija Lady / Help! My Husband Jerk Off To My Friend's Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.