Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

She Doesn't Like His Profession. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Like His Profession. (4025 Views)

10 Guaranteed Signs He Doesn't Like You / If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Doesn't Like His Profession. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
They met each other at an inter house sports hosted by her school in 2010. she was the head girl and he was a brother to the head boy. it was love at first sight .

fast forward .. two years later, he got a job with a marine firm as a marine Engr. she gained admission in a COE. they where still dating though off and on kind.

The problem here is, she doesn't like his job because it takes away from his family and her for months. she has pleaded with him to quit but he refused on the ground that to get a lucrative job is not an easy thing in the country. but she insists that for to marry him he has to quit. but he is adamant.
she loves him and can't see herself living with another man but him, she is confused whether to take the "risk" as she puts it or quit the relationship.

on the hand, is love not all about sacrifice, why can't the guy quit the job and look for another take him away from her for a long time, since he claims to love him?
Pls romance landers your suggestion and advice are needed.
N.B, pls if you must criticize or insult her, do it lovingly. merci.
Re: She Doesn't Like His Profession. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
Adaobi12:
They met each other at an inter house sports hosted by her school in 2010. she was the head girl and he was a brother to the head boy. it was love at first sight .
fast forward .. two years later, he got a job with a marine firm as a marine Engr. she gained admission in a COE. they where still dating though off and on kind.
The problem here is, she doesn't like his job because it takes away from his family and her for months. she has pleaded with him to quit but he refused on the ground that to get a lucrative job is not an easy thing in the country. but she insists that for to marry him he has to quit. but he is adamant.
she loves him and can't see herself living with another man but him, she is confused whether to take the "risk" as she puts it or quit the relationship.
on the hand, is love not all about sacrifice, why can't the guy quit the job and look for another take him away from her for a long time, since he claims to love him?
Pls romance landers your suggestion and advice are needed.
N.B, pls if you must criticize or insult her, do it lovingly. merci.
Do unto others,what you would like to be done unto you.
Re: She Doesn't Like His Profession. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
Veralaw:
instead of doing this just click the follow button nah.
this is new year oh.
Re: She Doesn't Like His Profession. by kalushaiyke(m): 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
So you are saying she wants to marry a jobless man undecided

3 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Like His Profession. by jmoore(m): 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
Is the she Adaobi12?

Anyway, there are jobs that will create less family time for those involved. Those who work in the military, offshore workers etc. I
If she can't marry a man whose occupation will not create enough time for them, then she has to look somewhere else.

Yes, love is about sacrifice. She can also sacrifice the time that he won't be available and get married to him, or she can get a lucrative job for him.
He's not going to be a marine worker forever. He may change job after 10years.
Re: She Doesn't Like His Profession. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
kalushaiyke:
So you are saying she wants to marry a jobless man undecided
. nop, any other legal job but not the one that will keep him away from home for a very long time.
Re: She Doesn't Like His Profession. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
jmoore:
s the she Adaobi12?

Anyway, there are jobs that will create less family time for those involved. Those who work in the military, offshore workers etc. I
If she can't marry a man whose occupation will not create enough time for them, then she has to look somewhere else.

Yes, love is about sacrifice. She can also sacrifice the time that he won't be available and get married to him, or she can get a lucrative job for him.
He's not going to be a marine worker forever.Maybe he might change job after 1Oyears.
. jay it ain't me pls. biko. thanks for you opinion.
Re: She Doesn't Like His Profession. by kalushaiyke(m): 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
Adaobi12:
. nop, any other legal job but not the one that will keep him away from home for a very long time.
Well u said ur friend don't see herself marrying another guy due to how she loves him and this guy never said he won't quit if given another job...so she marries him and hopes he gets a job that will give him time for the family...I think I v said enough for one day..
Re: She Doesn't Like His Profession. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
kalushaiyke:

Well u said ur friend don't see herself marrying another guy due to how she loves him and this guy never said he won't quit if given another job...so she marries him and hopes he gets a job that will give him time for the family...I think I v said enough for one day..
. thanks for you advice.
Re: She Doesn't Like His Profession. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
And why can't she make the sacrifice of enduring for the period the man would be away from home? Must the man be the one to sacrifice his job?
Re: She Doesn't Like His Profession. by PerfumeRepublik: 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
If u have a Job , some ladies will complain its to stressful and takes you away from family.
Some will complain you earn peanuts.
Some will say they want u in an office where u have to wear suits and not rock over alls.
When you are unemployed that's where u'll know love is not enough. Your name will be changed to "LazyMan".

This is not only restricted to women, men do that sometimes too, eg they say women in banking are......
Make the bros involved no try am oo ....
There are plenty women out there and very few Jobs, he who has ears let him hear

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Like His Profession. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
donpeey22:
And why can't she make the sacrifice of enduring for the period the man would be away from home? Must the man be the one to sacrifice his job?
. some women are prone to fall into temptation easily. and again one of her fears is, the husband might get a mistress while away.
Re: She Doesn't Like His Profession. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
PerfumeRepublik:
If u have a Job , some ladies will complain its to stressful and takes you away from family.
Some will complain you earn peanuts.
Some will say they want u in an office where u have to wear suits and not rock over alls.
When you are unemployed that's where u'll know love is not enough. Your name will be changed to "LazyMan".

This is not only restricted to women, men do that sometimes too, eg they say women in banking are......
Make the bros involved no try am oo ....
There are plenty women out there and very few Jobs, he who has ears let him hear
OK.
Re: She Doesn't Like His Profession. by laplace12(m): 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
Comments like this gets me scared of gething married.
He should quit his job and come home to Play with her
Which kind of thinking is that?

Will their finances flow down from heaven? Does she even have a job? does she know what it takes to get a job?

Women that give this kind if order Will be the first to disrespect You the moment your finance runs out.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Like His Profession. by Ab025(m): 1:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
she is a very selfish gal, must she think only for herself alone....??

does she think he doesn't miss his family and luvd ones he doesn't see for long? so, he should quit his job right...? and become jobless just because of her abi and i bet she will still leave him tomorrow once he is jobless....and u call that luv??

if she cant have patience she shud afterall according to u, she is already considering that, its like u and ur friend dnt know how hard it is to get a job nowadays in Nigeria, selfish gal!!

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Like His Profession. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
If I slap her eh,her head go correct. What kind of stupid talk is that ? Make she find work for am na. Blah blah. >sad

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Like His Profession. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
laplace12:
Comments like this gets me scared of gething married.
He should quit his job and come home to Play with her
Which kind of thinking is that?

Will their finances flow down from heaven? Does she even have a job? does she know what it takes to get a job?

Women that give this kind if order Will be the first to disrespect You the moment your finance runs out.
. she only want him to quit the present job and look for another that won't take him away from home.
Re: She Doesn't Like His Profession. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
No lady on earth here, no matter how much love we share can make me quit my job.

She can as well get lost if she can't stay, cos I'm very sure she'd be the first to complain and insult me if after quittin my job and not gettin any in 6-months.

Guys should never make such mistake in their life.

3 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Like His Profession. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
Adaobi12:
. she only want him to quit the present job and look for another that won't take him away from home.
are u the lady in question? If not why are u cryin more than the bereaved?

Small girls of this days no longer have respect at all o!... How can a small College of Education babe tell a grown up man to quit his job just for her own selfish gain....(Proximity)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Like His Profession. by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
We know the friend is Adaobi.
You can't tell a man to quit his lucrative job because of love, love will not feed the family and getting another lucrative job is hard he may even end up jobless if he quit his job. Help him get a job equivalent to his current job or a better one and see him quit. Future supersede love and your friend (you) need to get herself busy, that way she will not feel the impact of his absence

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Like His Profession. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
Adaobi12:
. some women are prone to fall into temptation easily. and again one of her fears is, the husband might get a mistress while away.
Has she ever considered the consequences of being under the same roof with a jobless man? Seems your friend is a big time learner. She thinks it's easy to get a job in Nigeria? Let alone for a marine engineer who is trained for that specific field.
Tell your friend to stay away from the guy so serious-minded ladies can have a chance to marry him.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Like His Profession. by engrdubem(m): 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
Story for the gods........ur lucky 2 have a man dat isn't jobless. ...
If he quits d job and doesn't get anoda or rather doesn't get a job dat pays as d old would you still marry him??
I dnt think you a ready for marriage. .......leave him for a sec and u'll c how all this NL babes go rush am.......lol

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Like His Profession. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
Adaobi12:
. (the husband) might get a mistress while away.
are u married to him already?
Re: She Doesn't Like His Profession. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
lrguru:
. no they are not. but I sometimes refer him as her husband cos of how far they have come.
Re: She Doesn't Like His Profession. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
lrguru:
. no they are not. but I sometimes refer him as her husband cos of how far they have come. its not me.
its a very good friend of mine.
Re: She Doesn't Like His Profession. by Juliaann(f): 1:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
The girl should go and rest,if am the bf I will only quit when I get another job I just can't quit like that without getting another one

She think say e easy to get job this days for naija

3 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Like His Profession. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
We know the friend is Adaobi.
You can't tell a man to quit his lucrative job because of love, love will not feed the family and getting another lucrative job is hard he may even end up jobless if he quit his job. Help him get a job equivalent to his current job or a better one and see him quit. Future supersede love and your friend (you) need to get herself busy, that way she will not feel the impact of his absence
. sorry dear its not me.
Re: She Doesn't Like His Profession. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
lrguru:
are u the lady in question? If not why are u cryin more than the bereaved?

Small girls of this days no longer have respect at all o!... How can a small College of Education babe tell a grown up man to quit his job just for her own selfish gain....(Proximity)
am not crying dearie. she actually pushed me to create this thread. want to know Romance landers take on it.

am too reserved to share my relationship issues on an open forum. its not bad oh , but Adaobi just can't do it.
Re: She Doesn't Like His Profession. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
Adaobi12:
. no they are not. but I sometimes refer him as her husband cos of how far they have come. its not me.
its a very good friend of mine.
why will u call him "husband" do u know what it takes to have one?...with the rate u/ur friend is goin, am not sure the marine engineer will wife any of u cos of ur selfishness.
Re: She Doesn't Like His Profession. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
lrguru:
why will u call him "husband" do u know what it takes to have one?...with the rate u/ur friend is goin, am not sure the marine engineer will wife any of u cos of ur selfishness.
. I don't wish to husband him either.
Re: She Doesn't Like His Profession. by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
Adaobi12:
. sorry dear its not me.
Then tell your friend to open an account here and open a thread about the issue so that we can ask her questions in order to give her the appropriate advice, you can't be her spokeswoman it is her life not yours. You can only say what she told you, na person wey wear shoe knows where e de pain am

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Like His Profession. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
Adaobi12:
am not crying dearie. she actually pushed me to create this thread. want to know Romance landers take on it.

am too reserved to share my relationship issues on an open forum. its not bad oh , but Adaobi just can't do it.
story!!!. Romance landers opinion ko Range rover FreeLANDER ni...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Men Lie Too Much? / If Your Boyfriend Don't Have These 8 Qualities Look For Another / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.