Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (35362 Views)

3 Friends Flaunt Their Engagement Rings / When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by damiloladuke: 6:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
I was already giving up on Chidi on the 3rd day and was having a bad feeling about the girls around here. How would you promise to call and never did. That was a big sin, and God detests sin, I guess she should have come across that in their Sunday School teachings.

It was exactly around 9:40pm, I was about going to bed that very night after a battle with a big bowl of Eba and Egusi soup with pomo. It was the middle of the month and the state Government had not paid our state ‘Allawee’ which usually comes in every mid-month.

So guys no ‘hol’ or do I say ‘pepper no red’. So I had to manage the little funds I had with me to prepare an economy egusi stew, which I knew was gonna last me for at least 4days.

My phone rang, and it was a call from an unknown number.
‘Hello, good evening, this Dammy’ I said ‘Please who am I onto?’
‘Chidi, the girl you met the other day’ the caller said
I bolted off the bed in my lying position and sat up, adjusted myself and offered a 2nd greeting.

‘Oh bae, good evening, hope you had a very sweet day? What took you so long to call’
‘Am sorry, I have been busy’ she replied
‘Let me call you back’ I said confidently to prove that am the man.

‘Okay’ she said
I hung up and called her instantly. We spoke for like 5minutes and it was already getting into my marrows as I had planned using the airtime to call the guy that was owing me cash the following morning.

I asked her to come see me the following day, wwhich she declined and asked that we meet at an eatery at UNIZIK Junction. I reluctantly accepted as it was obvious she never wanted to shift ground. Not that it was a big deal, as it would be a display of maturity to her if I could succumb to her wishes, at least for now that we are just getting to know eachother.

Although the big issue here was the fact that I was near-broke, I was only having N500 with me and I just had no idea of how the whole issue was gonna be cleared out. But as a bad sharp Las-gidi boy, there must be a way out.

The following morning, I sent her a lovely text and told here we would meet by 12. She never replied and I was wondering if she got the message. I called her around 10 to confirm our meeting and she said we are good to go.

I tried to get to the corpers’ lodge to see if I could task the other corps members to at least lend me 1K. like it was planned, everyone was dead broke, I even happened to be the richest. I just left their miserable environment before they weighed me down with their misery. While leaving, Osaro asked if he could come with me.

‘You be Poly Bag wey I go carry along or weting?’ I replied with full anger ‘ Idiot’
She called me around 11.30 to ask where I was and I told her I was on my way.

‘Okay, we will soon be coming too’ she said
I though I heard wrongly, We? Who are we? Is she an entity? Or a colony? She was the only one I was expecting, so what is we?
‘You said what?’ I asked to be sure I was not hearing from space. She probably sensed my reaction, and replied that she will soon be on her way.
‘Good’ I said to myself and took the next available bike to the Junction. I entered and located a secluded seat at one corner, to afford us some privacy.

I thought to myself if I should get bottled water to chill, but had a change of mind because I never still knew what was going to come up. Not even realize I was going to be hit with Tsunami in the next 30minutes.

She stepped in 30 minutes later and I was so glad to see her, she was dressed in a red Arsenal Jersey, with a tight jeggings and and a pair of All stars. She looked so gorgeous in her outfit and I knew I had hit jackpot. The moment the door closed behind her, it re-opened and lo and behold, she came with 3 of her friends. I knew it was judgement day at that moment.

How would she do this to me. It’s an obvious sign this girl doesn’t like me. I tell guys that a girl that loves you will hardly make demands anyhow with the fear that you might not like the situation and act in a way that will be hurtful to her.

She would rather be cautious. Its only girls that don’t mean well for you that make unnecessary demands. I knew from that moment this girl does not like me and I made up my mind to teach them the lesson of their lives.

http://www.wenogetjob..com/2015/06/she-came-with-3-friends-to-meet-me-at.html

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hehehehehehe. Jackpot ko, jamesbondpot ni. Op oya finish d story nah.

4 Likes

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by SPAGGYYY(f): 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
I knw d end of dat story already...

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by DBlackCeazer(m): 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
Op, you dey madd if u no Finish this story

12 Likes

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
No need to finish it up.. Its a Nigerian film, I watched the movie last 2 years with my sister. I know the end.

You left them at the end shey? After buying expensive stuffs right?

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by benedima1990(m): 10:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
I wish to read yiur epistle but there's no time..

Sorry

Maybe some other time

5 Likes

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by aboyaji(m): 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by denedene(m): 1:57am On Jun 13, 2015
i rmba a friend whom met this tsunami. he had 3k on him and decided to spare meatpie n drinks for the frnds and special chaow for the babe but when they made the order the frnds took more the girl who he was asking out unfortunately for the girls nepa take light before the light came bck on, my guy don run...... watching the girls as they were searching themselves to pay till we graduated the girl never spoke with him

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 13, 2015
op too many nonsense-wood films dey disturb you... better find better means to drag people come your blog...

1 Like

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by ABEngine(m): 8:21am On Jun 13, 2015
Whatever happened to taking a call the moment those ladies stepped in. Me, I would keep a sheepish smile hug them all, get them to comfort and excuse my self. I would let the sexy female voice on MTN tell them my status just minutes after feigning a call.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by damiloladuke: 9:13am On Jun 13, 2015
adeoti01:
op too many nonsense-wood films dey disturb you... better find better means to drag people come your blog...
that's a personal memoir and not some stupid fiction... even fictional characters are real life experience and you will never even catch me watching movies.. foreign and local... my time is more precious than those

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by LAfricana(m): 11:58am On Jun 13, 2015
hahaha grin grin grin

crazy op smiley

Check out www.africanwatch.net for lastest international Scholarships for Nigerians, and keep tabs with latest happenings in Africa

1 Like

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 13, 2015
Okay

1 Like

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by RobinHez(m): 11:59am On Jun 13, 2015
hahaha...omo see one chance!

anyone watched Taken? grin

4 Likes

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Favourcharles23(f): 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
So touching....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by chesterlee(m): 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
story....I will just excuse myself, and take my leave! Simple!!!

Some babes are vampires!!!

2 Likes

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by steppin: 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
Dem wan open office for Op head.

2 Likes

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by talk2ancient(m): 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
do you know that Dampness on the walls is dangerous to health.it is a silent killer.google the word DAMP today to learn more.for a lasting solution on damps,check my signature on how to contact me
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by fatdon2(m): 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
Just passing By

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Chrisx1x(m): 12:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
J

1 Like

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by REB3L(m): 12:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
CONTINUED.
At first I was scared,but as a sharp guy,I simply walked up to her and smiled.
"I wasn't expecting ur friends to come along na".

"I'm so sorry,but I had told dem about my new boyfriend that they wanted to see him for themselves"
I quickly improvised and welcomed the other ladies. Smiling and showing my 32 to the longthroath fowls...though deep down,I was scheming and plotting,thinking of how I would escape this mess.

The other girls were not fine sef,they both looked like they were competing for who had the ugliest face.short and scrawny with teeth plastered on their face that made them resemble donkeys. grin

We sat down and they ordered.
"3 large bowls of icecream,half crate of la casera and 4 plates of fried rice mixed with chicken wings and turkey"

I don' die!!, who told me to carry babe go flex. I thought to myself.I was so lost in thought thinking of what to do to escape the predicament I out myself in when i was jolted back to reality by a flashlight.
Guess what? The donkey faced ladies were taking selfies of the food. MY FOOD!! Food I bought with my personal hard earned cash...cash way no even dey enough.. Dem day madt?
I was so annoyed that I quickly tried to use one of the oldest tricks in the books.

"Excuse me ladies,but I'll need to go to the ATM to get some cash"
"I don't think that will be necessary" said donkey faced 1.
" why's that?" I was so angry and I was sure they knew it too but who cares,I didn't give a damn at that point.
"They accept pos terminals here".
O boy na so I use vex sit down wella,call Waiter.
"Gimme a bottle of your most expensive champagne here"

The guy brought it and I quickly downed all,I needed the alcohol for the pain I was going to feel in about 30 minutes.
I quic
I ordered another round and continued drinking and by then,the ladies had already ordered more things.
I just didn't care.
Naso them bring bill,I told the waiter I couldn't pay..
He looked at me like I was joking,but I told him again,I didn't have cash to pay.
By then evil lady and her donkey faced minions had already become quiet. Me I just bone.
That was how the waiter came with two hefty men each carrying a baton.,with an angry look on their faces
I don't even know what happened next,but I woke up to find myself in a hospital with 8 broken ribs, a fractured coller bone,two toes missing and my legs broken.

Nairalanders,I dey beg una,this is not a joke,please I need help in paying my hospital bills grin

THE
END

weird twist in the tale eh?

117 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
V
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by lordkay10(m): 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
How does dis affect the price of beer in my area sad

3 Likes

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by EmraanHasanAnik(m): 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hahaha
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by agarawu23(m): 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
chai grin
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by chronique(m): 12:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ok
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
You left them and ran away

bad Nigga.

Even na only her follow come, abi na the N500 you go use buy stuff. Lets imagine she takes ice cream and snacks.

The 500 no fit do.

No gree for wetin u no fit afford jawe

4 Likes

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by hadizadeezy(f): 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
Lasgidi sharp guy wey enter atarodo esha

2 Likes

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by carzola(m): 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
Q

X

D

B

M

H

U

grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. / Twitter VAR: Man Loses Business Opportunity For Trying To Body Shame A Lady / Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.