Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Why Do Ugly Guys Ends Up With Beautiful Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ugly Guys Ends Up With Beautiful Girls (969 Views)

Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single / Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? / "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ugly Guys Ends Up With Beautiful Girls by ambrosini593(m): 11:12am On Jan 18, 2013
I can't really explain this. Ugly guys to beautiful girls and handsome guys to ugly girls. What is the chemistry or mystery behind?
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Ends Up With Beautiful Girls by ITbomb(m): 11:23am On Jan 18, 2013
If there is any chemistry there , it has to do with the chemicals used in making the money that attract the beautiful ones to the ugly guys that holds it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Ends Up With Beautiful Girls by xynerise: 11:32am On Jan 18, 2013
Some people said nobody with snatch their ugly partner from them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Ends Up With Beautiful Girls by EzePromoe: 11:35am On Jan 18, 2013
Here is the chemistry:

Where,
Ul= ugly ladies
Ug= ugly guys
Hg= handsome guys
Bl= beautiful ladies

what makes a man is money (first law of hustling)

money= m

Ug x ? = Bl
Hg x ? = Ul

note that m is still constant

Now cross multiply and divide

H g /B l and U g / U l

Therefore, what is remaining is H and B, while m remains constant.

So the answer is Hm or Bm that is Handsome money or Beautiful money. Thank me later cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Ends Up With Beautiful Girls by slimming: 11:36am On Jan 18, 2013
let ask God
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Ends Up With Beautiful Girls by seunfly: 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2013
Eze Promoe:

So the answer is Hm or Bm that is Handsome money or [b]Beautiful money.[/b]cool
Op should know that with the catalyst MONEY any species of guyz will get beautiful girlz. That is law of selection in Biology now!!!
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Ends Up With Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
i wonder o
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Ends Up With Beautiful Girls by victorian(f): 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2013
Percentage of ugly guys, caring in cash and emotions is higher than fine boi percentage..... Fine guys are so consumed with their looks, self centered and stingy, so when an ugly babe sees a fyne guy wooing her, she go bow nah, and do anything to be with him, even take care of him... But with fyne babes, no way...bobo must drop, no free meal... Cant u see am hot..!... I feel that's why. smiley
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Ends Up With Beautiful Girls by AK481(m): 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
Fine boys do not chyke girls more than once,they don't like wasting time,they quickly move to the next available one in the roll call or queue.
Beautiful girls donot agree immediately,after just one chyking,the always want to screen and select,that might take a lot of time n the fine boys cannot wait,they don't avtime to wait.

From this explanation,handsome guys do not end up wit beautiful girls.

I know all this thing because I am a fine boy that have never dated a beautiful girl of my choice,regretably so.
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Ends Up With Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
ambrosini593: I can't really explain this. Ugly guys to beautiful girls and handsome guys to ugly girls. What is the chemistry or mystery behind?

Ugly according to WHO?
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Ends Up With Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
^ ^ WHO = World Health Organisation

(1) (Reply)

Your Urgent Advice Is Need Seriously / ur secret crush / Queen Jordan Writes A Letter To The Girls Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.