Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips (68447 Views)

Meet The Man With The Largest Hips [photos] / Woman With Largest Hips In The World Will Blow Your Mind! (photos) / PHOTO: Woman With The Largest Hips In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
d hubby strong joor. bwf. the woman waist looks like say dem pack and support am using clothes.
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by emyguz(m): 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
I no fit shout.

Although sha, she is highly endowed. But there's something about some of the pics. Some of them makes her look like a shapeless Amoeba. While in some other pics, she looks so d.a.m.n HOT.
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by lolaluv1(f): 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
This is just too much....
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
timpaker: **Imagining the closed door session with her***

***Pukes***

Yuck! I need a new mind.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by landinfo: 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
C'mon wi all know she's joking
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
Yeekpa!!!!....This is not normal oooo shocked shocked
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Artistree: 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
Never loved my physique more than now.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
Since I'm not a lesbo, guys r u attracted?
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Dreyl(m): 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
pro01: I think I'm in love.
me too i'm in love...
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
Assylicious to the core ***singing all I want is your waist ***

He tells me I’m beautiful every day. Men don’t like skinny girls, they like an hourglass figure ”

Your husband deserves an award for also lying to you.
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Artistree: 3:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
Now, this is plain madness...
How could a living being, a woman at that, love herself looking like this?
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by phaya(f): 3:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
undecidedI have nothing to say
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by rozey247(m): 3:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
madam i can agree with all that your husband says coz is your husband but on this one "Men don’t like skinny girls, they like an hourglass figure ” i can only say you are deceiving yourself or your husband is deceiving you. better find out who is deceiving who?
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Gudiza(m): 3:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
SMGDH....This is stupid.

How did you get this way?
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2013
Men don’t like skinny girls, they like an hourglass figure ”
TRUE LIES! I love them skinny!
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2013
This hips na die
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by manny4life(m): 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2013
Ukwu nwanyi Asaba... grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by timpaker(m): 3:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
*Ileke-IdI:

You just killed me embarassed embarassed Murderer!!! angry
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by vanstanzy(m): 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
Cu*m gee'me some SUGAR mammi! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by dazz661(f): 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2013
I wonder what will happen when her body seriously starts sagging! cry This is really not cool, I think everything she just said about her husband loving the way she is & all, it's just HYPE jare! angry
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by ozodimgba(m): 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2013
She has a nice shape up but for the hips mehhhhnnn....... Let me see that again undecided.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by YorubaOmoge: 3:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
grin grin grin

I wonder what her children must be going through in school.

I can just imagine the "Yo momma is so fat...." jokes.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
Hips don't Lie
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by vanstanzy(m): 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2013
trendystuf: 40 year old Mikel Ruffinelli is officially the woman with the largest hips in the world. Her hips are 8 feet in circumference, she weighs 5ft4 and 420 pounds, and consumes 3,000 calories a day to keep her "bootylicious" figure.

Mikel is happily married with 4 children and enjoys a great sex life with her husband.In her words" "My husband finds my shape sexy and we have an amazing time in bed – there’s no position we can’t do! He tells me I’m beautiful every day. Men don’t like skinny girls, they like an hourglass figure ”

Wow! Do you agree with her

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/01/photos-of-woman-with-worlds-largest-hips.html

The hobbys' "SHLONG" must be really huge and long. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Rapmaestro(m): 3:13pm On Jan 18, 2013
Where is TOOLZ of BEAT99.9 F.M,see ur mate o..u self go ask her wetin she dy chop make u outshine her... Make ur hips(big one already) wide lyk AGEGE MOTOR ROAD
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Assylicious to the core ***singing all I want is your waist ***

Your husband deserves an award for also lying to you.
majority of guys don't like skinny gals. But not over fat gals. Just a little flesh.
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by ifyalways(f): 3:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
Gowns look nice or her. Pants are just not for her.

Nld fat, short ugly cows hiding behind their lappy to make noise as USUAL.
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by tpapi: 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2013
She is jus so pretty but there shd b a medical way burnin downn her fat
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by YorubaOmoge: 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2013
Back in the days in Africa, na her type dem dey use to pull wagon.

Her bed deserves a medal. Kai!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection / 10 Countries That Were Never been Colonized / Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.