Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:37 PM

Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips (68822 Views)

Meet The Man With The Largest Hips [photos] / Woman With Largest Hips In The World Will Blow Your Mind! (photos) / PHOTO: Woman With The Largest Hips In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2013
J12: Na yansh be that? I dey the husband sha, you go fùck till your penìs drop.
they fit each other. The guy pen fon don break if then they do different position. Na lie, that thing no fit break but can drop after uncount rounds
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by rajmeister(m): 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
Behind that husband's smile lies a thoughtful burden
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by dnawah(m): 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
When it comes to a matter,to run 4 ones life,a woman with big hip/yansh/ikebe will know that wat she is carrying is a big load.
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Dstar1(f): 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2013
[quote author=aglomar]I pity una[she is beautifully n wonderfully made.]
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by impetus: 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2013
I wonder how the man would be climbing that mt Everest. I think he would need ladder and scaffold to access it and then a safety harness belt to hook up so he wouldnt fall.
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by mdee1(m): 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2013
Na person be this?dos gurls at the back had to stretch cos her 'sexy hips' was blockin:-D
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by yyb14: 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by LordReed(m): 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2013
This woman is sick and doesn't know it.
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
This can be called Hippopotemus
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by abrahym(m): 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
not a sexy hips like nicki minaj
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by vislabraye(m): 6:09pm On Jan 18, 2013
She's enormous. She does eat like a cow. She go finish food for person house.
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by ayotolah: 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
babarazy: na d woman and her husband be dis

Amugbo! Craze don dey worry you. I don laugh tire...Kai, nairalanders won't kill me...lol!
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by MrEverest(m): 6:17pm On Jan 18, 2013
I really pity the husband because even if his abunna is as long as that of the british man who was arrested at the airport for possesing a pole like abunna, I tell you, he will still be suspended in outer space during action and he will be like Moses who saw the promised land but could not enter it, SMH.
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by chymoE(m): 6:20pm On Jan 18, 2013
babniyen: Surgeons dey prepare o. Business dey come soon.
no b smal preparation., dis one na heavy duty
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by rainbowb(f): 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2013
Arosa:
In a world where everybody lies to each other, sure she is a beauty queen. beauty queen indeed
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by rainbowb(f): 6:27pm On Jan 18, 2013
babarazy: na d woman and her husband be dis
abnormal being
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by slimyem: 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
Even to a female,this woman is not the least bit attractive..
She sure is lying about what her husband thinks of her and their sex life.
Pity!!
Slim rocks forever!!cheesygrin
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
Meeen see meat ooo.
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by ektbear: 6:36pm On Jan 18, 2013
At that weight, she is raising her chance of dying prematurely.
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Pat4lyf: 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2013
Puropoto bootilicious
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by daviscode(m): 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
Hmm,this kind luv! undecided
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
Toosure70: If to say you look like this i 4 fall in love 4 u
If to say you look like this i 4 fall (sorry stand) in love 4 u
lool
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by kcclink: 7:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
wonderful!!! hips in excess.
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Adexchelsea19(m): 7:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
Ahaaa kilo de...na wa o!
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by kandiikane(m): 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
It must take hours for the husband to find the punny and another couple of hours to enter. undecided
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Hardeydapor: 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
Guys pls let's reason. Can dis mama walk on are legs? not to talk of standing uprite see me see trouble o[left][/left][url][/url] grin
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by ignis: 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
Am seeing things.
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Kologie: 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2013
This woman pant go reach me sew bed sheet and pillow case! grin
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by nativedoctor(m): 9:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
She must have a specialy constructed toilet seat
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by mariblizzy(f): 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2013
pro01: I think I'm in love.
heehehe, who are you inlove with na?
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:51pm On Jan 18, 2013
Wooooooo! This can't be healthy! All those calories a day. Na wa o...truly Hips don't lie!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'bush Baby' Real Or Myth? / A Documentary On Nairaland--- In Pictures!! / Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.