Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Pictures Of Police Residential Quarters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Police Residential Quarters (15275 Views)

Customs Officers' Residential Quarters In Abuja (Photos) / PHOTOS: Police Residential Quarters As Shameful As The College / You've Seen The Police College, Now See Police Residential Quarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Police Residential Quarters by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 20, 2013
shocked
Re: Pictures Of Police Residential Quarters by supremebeing09: 12:48am On Jan 21, 2013
Toktee: They should thank God for the resident,there are people in the street without home

Enough of this selective comparison. The government should provide enough accommodation and facilities for both parties - the residents of the Police Quarters and the homeless alike!
Re: Pictures Of Police Residential Quarters by 5much(m): 3:28am On Jan 21, 2013
this is really deplorable.
Re: Pictures Of Police Residential Quarters by razznaija(f): 4:24am On Jan 21, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Police Residential Quarters by sunnyt1(m): 7:25am On Jan 21, 2013
Our govt need to sanitize the police force, they are a set of retarded clowns. I jst sw a policeman harassin an elderly keke napep rider last nit around 10pm and i ws really riled
Re: Pictures Of Police Residential Quarters by coolsamba(m): 8:04am On Jan 21, 2013
Jibwillz:
Cnt beliv a fellow niqerian is spewin diz rubbish all in d name of makin a comment... #smh.
STFU... cry
Jibwillz:
Cnt beliv a fellow niqerian is spewin diz rubbish all in d name of makin a comment... #smh.
STFU...
Re: Pictures Of Police Residential Quarters by vicfajeze: 8:23am On Jan 21, 2013
let I.g use part of the egunje they collect daily for the rehabilitation
Re: Pictures Of Police Residential Quarters by TheBuilder: 11:56am On Jan 21, 2013
Onyegecha: So where is all the money budgetted for police institutions over the years? Failed country.
stolen. Corruptly shared
Re: Pictures Of Police Residential Quarters by jpphilips(m): 1:15pm On Jan 21, 2013
Panter215: We deserve the police force we get if someone can call this a residents. Most police accommodation I have since in Nigeria is not far some this rubbish posted. Across the country low rank police man live like animals and we wonder why they behave like one. I am sure the police commissioner budget yearly to maintain these buildings but year in year nothing is done. Abeg let's do something to improve their lives and I am sure something good will start happening.

Now i understand why Tarfa Balogun went to jail
Re: Pictures Of Police Residential Quarters by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 21, 2013
Has any action been taken to find solution to the bad condition of the residential facility?
Re: Pictures Of Police Residential Quarters by BeraBera(f): 2:14pm On Jan 21, 2013
[size=16pt]In as much as i decry these deplorable infrastructure, i'm still of the opinion that it is the lack of maintenance culture on the part of those residing in these barracks that contribute to the damages.

Many people living in governmemt quarters treat the facilities like "no-man's-property", they feel its not their house therefore, they don't make effort to maintain the facilities.

Is it the government that would come and wash your toilet? (Imagine that first picture, who is the person that uses the toilet waiting for to wash the toilet for him/her? Government abi?)

Is it the government that would come and cut the grasses in front of and behind your house?

Is it the government that would come and trim or water the flowers in front of your house?

By the time, the facilities deteroriate due to the lack of maintenence culture and "no be my papa house" attitude, someone would come out here and be crying government this - government that.
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WHO, Boko-Haram's Doctor Arrested / My Life With Mandela – Obasanjo(africa Next Hero) / Audit Report Indicts Olusegun Runsewe Of Multi-Million Naira Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.