Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,567 members, 7,837,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

My Bestfriend Younger Sister Is In Love With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bestfriend Younger Sister Is In Love With Me (1325 Views)

When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex / How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bestfriend Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2013
Honestly wat should i do cos anytime she sees me she just start behaving somehow,giving me signals and touching me unnecessarily.Am not a gentle boy but i dont know how long am gonna resist temptation for long cos she is a hot gurl!
I seriously need ur advice
Re: My Bestfriend Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by tundetoday: 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2013
Haha. U are in soup. Well,many things dey involved.Is ur friend a player?if yes,then don't go there. Are u a player? You definitely don't have plans to put her in your house,do you? Plus u might be attached at present. Think well sha.
Re: My Bestfriend Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2013
How old is she? If she aint an adult yet,she prolly has a crush on u,its not love.whatever u do,don't let ur d1ck do the thinking.

2 Likes

Re: My Bestfriend Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by temi4fash(m): 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2013
Wetin u no fit chop... Ma guy no smell m oo
Re: My Bestfriend Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2013
Body no be wood ooo
Re: My Bestfriend Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by greedie1(f): 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2013
ayswags: Body no be wood ooo

dont miss dis golden opportunity. don't try to resist. give her want she wants and everybody ll be happy... u, the girl and your friend!!!

i dare say it ll cement ur friendship with her bro

come back and thank me grin
Re: My Bestfriend Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by elo500: 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2013
Hmm. No guy likes his friends going close to his sister, especially if they are both players.
Guy, find another chic abeg or better still tell ur friend.
Re: My Bestfriend Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by EzePromoe: 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2013
Go and ask that your best friend whether he has any plan of marrying or dating his sister. If he says no, then carry on undecided
Re: My Bestfriend Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2013
Eze Promoe: Go and ask that your best friend whether he has any plan of marrying or dating his sister. If he says no, then carry on undecided
lol, your wickedness sir!
Re: My Bestfriend Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by 2goodbobo(m): 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2013
If she hot, then pour her cold water na
Re: My Bestfriend Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by Gudintent: 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2013
ayswags: Honestly wat should i do cos anytime she sees me she just start behaving somehow,giving me signals and touching me unnecessarily.Am not a gentle boy but i dont know how long am gonna resist temptation for long cos she is a hot gurl!
I seriously need ur advice

So you feeling like a big boi!! Perv!!
Re: My Bestfriend Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by olumaxi(m): 7:53pm On Jan 19, 2013
Guy,chop d thing codedly n comot eye asap
Re: My Bestfriend Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by olumaxi(m): 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2013
Guy,chop d thing codedly n comot eye asap..who knws d feeln might even disapear afta d kerewa...talkn from xperience
Re: My Bestfriend Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by topsco(m): 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2013
Guy,comot ur eyes....
Re: My Bestfriend Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2013
Gudintent:

So you feeling like a big boi!! Perv!!
abeg who be dis loose dog before i open my eyes u better comot for my thread
Re: My Bestfriend Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 20, 2013
2goodbobo: If she hot, then pour her cold water na
lwkd
Re: My Bestfriend Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by EzePromoe: 9:01am On Jan 20, 2013
Bolushalom: lol, your wickedness sir!
cool
Re: My Bestfriend Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by ifyeky(m): 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2013
Op, chop am clean mouth joor
Re: My Bestfriend Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by boron10(m): 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2013
gree-die:

dont miss dis golden opportunity. don't try to resist. give her want she wants and everybody ll be happy... u, the girl and your friend!!!

i dare say it ll cement ur friendship with her bro

come back and thank me grin
1st Class sarcasm grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Bestfriend Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by toboy: 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2013
can we leave love alone to rest for a second? Haba!

(1) (Reply)

True Story: Was It Wrong To Tell My Husband I Cheated On Him? / It's Becoming A Nightmare / Shocking: Middle-aged Couple Glued To Each Other While Having SÉX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.