Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,249 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War (21785 Views)

Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard / Explosives Abandoned During Civil War Recovered By Police / Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by Ameboperoo(m): 6:23pm On Jan 19, 2013
Na lie jor. Where's d picture for a proof? Btw, what's a joystick?
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by 7842I: 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2013
Ameboperoo: Na lie jor. Where's d picture for a proof? Btw, what's a joystick?

A device used to control planes, OBJ was a fighter pilot during the war.
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by tomakint: 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2013
7842I:

Laugh wan kill me here oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2013
babyosisi:

Anybody that died to keep Nigeria one from what we see in Nigeria died in vain
We are not one,were never meant to be one and can never be one the evil day is just being postponed
That is a statement of fact

bleh

tell that to ojukwu who seemed to have no problem being one with aboki chicks

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by Dede1(m): 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2013
~Bluetooth:

If Adekunle and obasanjo were cowards,then who won the war ? Nobody cares about biafra again even most ibos would support an ibo presidency of a country their grand-fathers wanted its disintegration than a landlocked biafra without ijaw oil.

You are gradually showing off your inherent stupidity. Well, it does not come to me as a surprise that you believed Obasanjo and Adekunle won the war for Nigeria. After all, you are an offspring of the deluded bunch who thought ceremonial wrestling matches were wars, hence Kiriji.

As for your allusion to landlocked Biafra and Ijo oil or lack thereof, I say worry about Republic of Oodua because the disintegration of Nigeria might be sooner than you dreamt.
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by tomakint: 6:33pm On Jan 19, 2013
Ideally, Nigeria before the amalgamation of 1914 was better off, the shabby and hasty amalgamation was purely a British creation to consolidate power into the hands of their stooge, the Northern aristocrats – bearer of the British authority’s whims and caprices over a new nation, Nigeria! The different states that eventually made up the entity called Nigeria at their initial stages have varied cultural, ethnic and racial groups with little or no intent to come under the same political tent even though they engaged one another in trades and other commercial-related businesses many years earlier. The fusion of these states under the principle of equity through political, economic and social arrangements was ill-timed and insidious. As a result of this charade, Nigeria became an artificial creation of the British Empire!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by Tonbrazeal(m): 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2013
Hahaha
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by 7842I: 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2013
oyb:

bleh

tell that to ojukwu who seemed to have no problem being one with aboki chicks

He was a wise man, he slept with the enemy and survived.
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by 40Lightyears: 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2013
No wonder he doesn't joke with "PU*NNY!". grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by elopee3000(m): 6:40pm On Jan 19, 2013
~Bluetooth:

If Adekunle and obasanjo were cowards,then who won the war ? Nobody cares about biafra again even most ibos would support an ibo presidency of a country their grand-fathers wanted its disintegration than a landlocked biafra without ijaw oil.
i never hear that ijaw people killed igbos in group before in my life or that yorubas gather group of igbos and kill them we know our common enemy but we pretend they dont exit,i never see igbos and yorubas killing each others in lagos like yorubas and hausas killed each other in mile12 or idiaraba i never see yoruba muscian do collabo with benin man and speak edo instead they do collabo with igbo and speak igbo like the d banj igwe

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by 40Lightyears: 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2013
Na why i like Baba, im dey talk am as e dey. Baba carry go, onwe'lo! grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by OkochiZico(m): 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2013
Na news be dis one, Westners are Betrayals QED.
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2013
elopee3000: i never hear that ijaw people killed igbos in group before in my life or that yorubas gather group of igbos and kill them we know our common enemy but we pretend they dont exit,i never see igbos and yorubas killing each others in lagos like yorubas and hausas killed each other in mile12 or idiaraba i never see yoruba muscian do collabo with benin man and speak edo instead they do collabo with igbo and speak igbo like the d banj igwe

I'm not buying your attempt at sarcasm.we all know Isaac Adaka Boro fought alongside Nigeria force against biafra and he must have killed a whole lots of ibos during the war !
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by Ameboperoo(m): 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2013
7842I:

i now know. But somebody, show the picture for better understanding.
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by Ninilowo(m): 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2013
Afam4eva: lol grin This OBJ is a comic relief.
'Am telling you
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2013
olokfor: [b]I Almost Lost My Manhood During Civil War - Obasanjo[/

Mr. Obasanjo said that he almost lost his private part during the war, as a shrapnel hit him on the pelvic region during the war.
/
this is funny.
What is joystick? Either use 'pen-Ix' (i had to modify it when the MOD kept changing it) or 'manhood'. Those are not taboo words (we find them in the textbooks and dictionaries too).
He was under grace but his story wont change the fact that :
Nairaland (minus its one million members) is owned by seun osewa.
N.B: I dont expect to be banned. No try am o or we will be celebrating 2M members soon
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by ajbabs(m): 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2013
Ride on, may your joystick never fai you while you are on Earth.
Look at my signature.
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 19, 2013
I Laugh.
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by Tolexander: 7:02pm On Jan 19, 2013
babyosisi:

Anybody that died to keep Nigeria one from what we see in Nigeria died in vain
We are not one,were never meant to be one and can never be one the evil day is just being postponed
That is a statement of fact
99years don waka,
we still dey carry go.
Nobody waka
but somebody wan go solo
but baba God no gree.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 19, 2013
Tolexander: 99years don waka,
we still dey carry go.
Nobody waka
but somebody wan go solo
but baba God no gree.

Shebi everybody now wants their own country grin grin grin
Shows you the oneness dey only for paper
Ijaw,Ogoni,etc, everyone wants out that proves The fact that Nigeria is a fraud,thank God someone said it in 1967
This is 2013 and no truer words have been spoken

Can you imagine his main concern was not the loss of his life but the loss of his apparatus
The man is funny

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by IYANGBALI: 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2013
Symphony007: What's all this hawkish war mongering from obasanjo these days. The civil war is a dark past in our nations history that need not be trivialized..one is not amused mr president!!!!
he was only giving a warning,so get the message into your skul
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by aribisala0(m): 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2013
We seem to have many Biafra diehards here. Why are they so bitter

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by redsun(m): 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2013
Why this obj bull everywhere?That would have stopped him from being a paedophile and an incestious scum that he ended up as.

That animal is too disgusting for normal people to be discussing.The only discussions about obj should be how to bring him to justice for his crimes against humanity.

The only time nigerians will be free is when they realize who the state's enemies and obj is a nuber enemy of africa.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by aribisala0(m): 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2013
Afam4eva: lol grin This OBJ is a comic relief.
lol. Yes oo
many funny guys
Ojukwu is even more comical grin
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by IYANGBALI: 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2013
Okochi Zico: Na news be dis one, Westners are Betrayals QED.
gbenu sohun ode agbaya
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2013
Ameboperoo: i now know. But somebody, show the picture for better understanding.
The one you know e do.aha abi u won turn onos or onovuge?
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by victorD3: 7:25pm On Jan 19, 2013
No wonder he resorted to using the joystick indiscriminately afterwards even on his daughter inlaws.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“I Was Beaten By EFCC Operatives” - Orji Uzor Kalu Denies Stealing Abia N7.2b / President Buhari lands in Nigeria / NECA Director-General, Timothy Olawale Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.