Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War (21787 Views)

Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard / Explosives Abandoned During Civil War Recovered By Police / Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by Nobody: 3:25am On Jan 20, 2013
When I saw this post, I knew a girl must have asked it cheesy grin
Good to know you have an healthy interest in the subject matter madam wink
babyosisi: Can he show us picture of the said joystick lemme see if it is still intact
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by segunn20(m): 3:32am On Jan 20, 2013
Baba na great man to d core all haters of obj make una go find work do no do hatered again mumu people
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by Nobody: 4:33am On Jan 20, 2013
GenBuhari: When I saw this post, I knew a girl must have asked it cheesy grin
Good to know you have an healthy interest in the subject matter madam wink

Lol
At least whenever he uses it ,he remembers Biafra
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by Tolexander: 5:06am On Jan 20, 2013
jmoore:
nna! abeg take high five, lets keep waving the Nigerian flag
thanks man. USA also fought their civil war, and they stil exist as an entity today waxing stronger in power and finances believing they are one nation.
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by Nobody: 5:26am On Jan 20, 2013
Tolexander: thanks man. USA also fought their civil war, and they stil exist as an entity today waxing stronger in power and finances believing they are one nation.

They don't have tribes fearful that others want to dominate them
Neither does anyone chase the other to return to their state of origin
They don't have a section that obey commands from Arabia
There is no checking if you are from north or south
They speak the same language
Many advantages they have over us

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by jmoore(m): 5:42am On Jan 20, 2013
babyosisi:

USA is a land of immigrants. Obama whose father is from Kenya is a US president, wake up!
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by jmoore(m): 5:51am On Jan 20, 2013
pazienza: What do you know about guns? Biafra died in the your laziness induced hallucination. Biafra lives in the heart of noble igbomen.
noble for where? If you have investments in all parts of the country as an igbo man you will never think of biafra again. Lack of knowledge makes some of you to associate biafra with only igbos. Do you know that the second in command for biafra during the civil war was a calabar man? Go and read history, many other tribes fought on the side of biafra. You know fully well that no calabar man will ever support biafra again. Many Igbos including me have come to the conclusion that biafra is history, it can never be present or future.
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by Tolexander: 6:29am On Jan 20, 2013
babyosisi:

osisibaby! Not as if i dont understand ur plight. Ok before the migration of the european to the north american continent, the geography of the continent make us to understand that there were indigenous people in the place. The europeans conquer the resistance of them all. During the slavery era, the Blacks from African continent were transported to the continent to work. The europeans went there to expand their territories, trade 'steal' and make an adventure. Some asians are there as indigenous people and some as traders and merchants.
Those races i mentioned above are different people with different cultures, geographical locations, mentality and melanocyte proportion. Still they belive in one USA.
In 1861 to 1864 they went on a civil war because the southern states (confedrate) thought they can pursue the same ideology with the union anymore concerning the slaves.
13 colonies during independence but now 50 base on the annexation, breaking and financial acquisition of some states. Still they are still waxing stronger in unity believing they are one.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 20, 2013
[size=20pt]Breakdown of Senators' monthly earnings that was set up by Obasanjo[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5k9KAr4C9A&feature=player_embedded
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by victorazy(m): 6:55am On Jan 20, 2013
Anybody that died to keep Nigeria one from what we see in Nigeria died in vain
We are not one,were never meant to be one and can never be one the evil day is just being postponed
That is a statement of fact
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by luq4u(m): 7:05am On Jan 20, 2013
Nice one baba, no matter what we must safeguard nigeria
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by maygah(f): 8:36am On Jan 20, 2013
Yeye man lol
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by Asis(m): 8:55am On Jan 20, 2013
Shld we cease to strive becoming ONE?nah, even if Nigeria is just a geography expression as opined by a sage,we could still live as ONE,but to live with the idea of never a hope of nigeria becoming UNITED?is itself the first problem we should have erased from our minds,our problem is not in our language,culture or tradition as some has stipulated,but now, in too much of our learning that has earned many foolishness of being an elite,not wanting to shift a common ground for peace,our diversity is our spice,that we should appreciate and make Nigeria our land and our home.ONE Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by otokx(m): 10:28am On Jan 20, 2013
This guy is up to something.
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by CyberG: 10:30am On Jan 20, 2013
Dede1: @Obasanjo

Coups are not for the cowards.

A coward that put ojuku to flight from a stupid war that killed 3 M baifaran suckers and lemmings must be a super coward! Daf.t thinking likes this is the only reason why those suckers were sacrificed on the alter of ojuku's myopia.
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by 7842I: 10:35am On Jan 20, 2013
Tolexander: thanks man. USA also fought their civil war, and they stil exist as an entity today waxing stronger in power and finances believing they are one nation.

Maybe they would have split if they have muslems as 50% of their population.
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by pazienza(m): 12:29pm On Jan 20, 2013
jmoore:
noble for where? If you have investments in all parts of the country as an igbo man you will never think of biafra again. Lack of knowledge makes some of you to associate biafra with only igbos. Do you know that the second in command for biafra during the civil war was a calabar man? Go and read history, many other tribes fought on the side of biafra. You know fully well that no calabar man will ever support biafra again. Many Igbos including me have come to the conclusion that biafra is history, it can never be present or future.

So,because some igbos have investments in ghana and ivory coast, nigeria should be merged with those countries? You are not using your brain.
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by pazienza(m): 12:46pm On Jan 20, 2013
Those using USA as an example of why nigeria should remain united are either mischievious or simply ignorant. USA is a land dominated by immigrants,non of them are indigenous to that place.

A good example would have been europe,a continent full of indigenous people,as is reflected in high number of very small countries there. We have seen yugoslavia,czechslovakia and even serbia(a product of yugoslavia) all disintegrate into smaller countries. And still we have other indigenous people of europe like the catalonians of spain,flemings of belgium all struggling to have a country of their own. Self determination is in the nature of man,forced unity can only last for a time,but human groups desire to be in control their destiny endures all.
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by kokoA(m): 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2013
luq4u: Nice one baba, no matter what we must safeguard nigeriaour prick grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:55pm On Jan 20, 2013
cheesy grin ;DGuess baba shege is trying 2 get at leila lopes grin
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by akpanbaba: 10:18am On Jan 21, 2013
Praise the rod oooooooooo
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by nkemKalu: 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2013
pharmow: There is something about this man that many people are not seeing. Apart from being one very very lucky man, he is quite clever and knows how to maneuver his way, if not he would have gone so many years ago and won't have become the powerful figure he is now in the country.
ARRANT NONESENCE
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2013
Dede1:

Illegitimateboy, I am not surprised you construed truth as negativity. It is called birds of the same low IQ……

Old school lapeee..!!!

Dende..I've told you..just tell me your favourite Yoruba babe on this forum...me Ilugunboy go arrange her for you!...You seriously need to sow your old royal oats. tongue
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2013
maygah: Yeye man lol

Let that man catch you for bedroom...you go dey shout:

"E ma pami ...E ma pa mi"
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by Malawian(m): 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2013
ilugunboy:

Let that man catch you for bedroom...you go dey shout:

"E ma pami ...E ma pa mi"
ode! Was he not the same man who was hidding under the bed in a neighbour's house when murtala was shot up? They even had to beg him with schnappes to come out from under there. No lemme take on you dor here o gringrin
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2013
Malawian: ode! Was he not the same man who was hidding under the bed in a neighbour's house when murtala was shot up? They even had to beg him with schnappes to come out from under there. No lemme take on you dor here o gringrin

Monkey ....that is the news you were told. grin
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by AndreUweh(m): 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2013
ilugunboy:

Must you insult him.
Mods please delete this insult from Ilugunboy.
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by Malawian(m): 2:23am On Jan 22, 2013
Andre Uweh:
Must you insult him.
actually, me and illunguboy have an understanding here. We fit yab each other without reservations and nothing will come out of it. He has a good sense of humour. @ Illunguboy, are you saying obj wasnt hidding under the bed? Okay, where was he hidding then? Inside the pit laterine?
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by Tolexander: 3:40am On Jan 22, 2013
Andre Uweh:
Must you insult him.
in response to your request, ilegunboy post has been deleted. Gbam!
ilugunboy:

this post has been deleted.
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2013
Andre Uweh:
Must you insult him.

Lolzzzz...Andre, leave me and Malawian alone....he called me Ode = Mumu first. cheesy

Malawian: actually, me and illunguboy have an understanding here. We fit yab each other without reservations and nothing will come out of it. He has a good sense of humour. @ Illunguboy, are you saying obj wasnt hidding under the bed? Okay, where was he hidding then? Inside the pit laterine?

You like saying what you don't know....oya show me the pix of OBJ hiding in any of those places you mentioned. Olodo rabata! cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by tomakint: 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2013
ilugunboy:

Lolzzzz...Andre, leave me and Malawian alone....he called me Ode = Mumu first. cheesy

You like saying what you don't know....oya show me the pix of OBJ hiding in any of those places you mentioned. Olodo rabata! cheesy

Ilugun baba, the one and only 'Eze Gudele of Nairaland', Egun magaji kan soso to n de ru bomode! grin grin grin Abeg, Andre spare ilugunboy for now, I am beginning to enjoy the guy for real! Can you imagine ilugunboy wished me a 'Happy New Year' that's a good spirit, unlike that OG (dayokanu) and his she-male (desola) ilugunbaba bu won jooo, o ti poju baba agbaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War by tomakint: 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2013
Malawian: ode! Was he not the same man who was hidding under the bed in a neighbour's house when murtala was shot up? They even had to beg him with schnappes to come out from under there. No lemme take on you dor here o gringrin

aagghhgggg grin grin grin grin OBJ baba, even Theophilus Danjuma teased him that he had to flee to far away Maiduguri just to avoid being named the Head of State, he narrated further that Obj was soaked in his own tears when he discovered that he couldn't avoid the then "poisoned-chalice' but forget that time now oooo, because the Obasanjo I know now is one of the boldest, bravest and best man to tackle the abokis for now! Obasanjo is a LION now!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting / NAF Airstrikes Eliminate Bandit Kingpin, Dogo-Umaru, 41 Others / Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.