Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

You Are A Failure - Obasanjo To Rochas Okorocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are A Failure - Obasanjo To Rochas Okorocha (23210 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face / ECOWAS Vows Never To Invite Obasanjo To Monitor Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are A Failure - Obasanjo To Rochas Okorocha by tomiedatlo: 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2013
Tolexander: Okorocha: olusegun obasanjo is my colleague cos we contested the election together.
Obasanjo: am not rochas okorocha's colleague cos he lost the election.

MEANING
Okorocha: gbogbo eyan lo fe ba oloriire tan(everybody wants to relate with a successful man)
Obasanjo: oloriburuku kii se ara ile me(nobody dares associate with an unsuccessful man).
Obasanjo is becoming prominent in the media nowadays.
Lolz
Re: You Are A Failure - Obasanjo To Rochas Okorocha by Alxmyr(m): 4:07pm On Jan 20, 2013
Since Azu Ishiekwene left Punch, the remains of that newspaper is junk.
What a way to destroy a paper once known for journalistic excellence!
Re: You Are A Failure - Obasanjo To Rochas Okorocha by Nuzo1(m): 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2013
Most Nigerians are professional mugu. They've refused to realize the true enemy.

Imagine tribal lords at each other's throat cos of 4 friends making a joke in one of their children's weddding ceremony. Nigerian politicians for that matter.

Besides, the whole conversation was taken out of context by our failed Nigerian journalists.

I dey laugh.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Failure - Obasanjo To Rochas Okorocha by princemaicheal: 4:21pm On Jan 20, 2013
gunuvi:
Egbere! Ema na yon na we. Ato towe po meto we lee po ajagbalu.
Are you a chief priest?
Re: You Are A Failure - Obasanjo To Rochas Okorocha by kaycrystal(m): 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2013
Thanks bro, but while u blame d journalists, even most of the posters here are taking it seriously... woteva happened to reading btw d lines!!!

Nuzo':
Most Nigerians are professional mugu. They've refused to realize the true enemy.

Imagine tribal lords at each other's throat cos of 4 friends making a joke in one of their children's wedding ceremony. Nigerian politicians for that matter.

Besides, the whole conversation was taken out of context by our failed Nigerian journalists.

I dey laugh.
Re: You Are A Failure - Obasanjo To Rochas Okorocha by gilmaro(m): 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2013
Rochas i commend u for been so courageous. But saying u adviced Baba Obj on every good thing he did while in office is questionable. It's obvious u don't need Baba to succeed in ur potential presidental race. All the best sir. I wish the rest could be this fearlessly sincere.
Re: You Are A Failure - Obasanjo To Rochas Okorocha by dodoro(m): 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2013
This post is misleading.
Re: You Are A Failure - Obasanjo To Rochas Okorocha by Gudiza(m): 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2013
Rochas is an empty barrel.
Re: You Are A Failure - Obasanjo To Rochas Okorocha by blackbeau1(f): 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2013
Nigerian Politicians and all their drama.they should all be part of a soap opera.it would actually be more interesting than some of the thrash we actually watch
Re: You Are A Failure - Obasanjo To Rochas Okorocha by NjaPrince(m): 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2013
As they say, "the truth is bitter" and I can assure you most times. We all know Rochas lost the Presidency to OBJ. However, OBJ made some bad decisions too as the President.
Re: You Are A Failure - Obasanjo To Rochas Okorocha by charles424(m): 11:02pm On Jan 20, 2013
o'boy:
Obj keep talking,last time you nearly lost your manhood,now all the way from southwest you chuk mouth for southeast matta
maybe next you will finally confess to sleeping with you daughter in-law

Something must be wrong with ur head,,can't u see dat it was ur southeast gov,who is somehow useless in his state,that he has time to come to abeokuta and talk nonsense,,I can see dat u are both fools and failures
Thank God OBJ was able to let him(okorocha) knows his level.
Re: You Are A Failure - Obasanjo To Rochas Okorocha by Doncolio(m): 3:53am On Jan 21, 2013
Super1759: oh! Rochas my governor, OBJ is not your mate. No noise please

Though they flock together! cry wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George / Osinbajo, Kyari Meet With Military Chiefs Behind Closed-Door / Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.