Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Get Pregnant And Keep Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Pregnant And Keep Your Relationship (715 Views)

I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / Can A Lady Be Pregnant And Still Ovulate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Pregnant And Keep Your Relationship by ekaromail: 4:12am On Jan 24, 2013
As I wrote this article, I pondered on so many questions. One of them is “why can’t a male and female live independently? That is to say, why can’t a man live without needing a woman and vice versa? That way, a lady can be alone and conceive a child without needing a man to impregnate her; also, a man wouldn’t need to be with a woman in other to become a father. Now I don’t mean this from the gay point of view. What I mean is complete independence.

Life will be less difficult if such could happen. Of course, some women do visit the sperm banks when they want to get pregnant without the physical presence of a man. But of course, that is a topic for another day. The real issue I wish to write on is the trend attached to getting married these days. It’s not new, but it has become the order of the day. What is the issue? Pregnancy Before Marriage.
630% of weddings I attended last year alone had pregnant brides who were either two or three months due. This left me with just one question, “WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GOOD OLD WAYS OF PREGNANCY AFTER MARRIAGE?”

Back in the days, pregnancy before marriage was a stigma not only on the bride, but also her immediate and extended family. Then, ladies did everything possible to avoid being in such situation but now, ladies will do anything to get pregnant because their boyfriend, lover, fiance or in-laws to be has said, “NO PREGNANCY, NO MARRIAGE”.

In the cartoon movie “Lion King,” there was a part were little Simba and Nala were in danger but when Nala voiced her fears, Simba, with all boldness and the need to show his strength as the next king of the pride boldly said “I laugh in the face of danger, ha ha ha” he laughed. But unfortunately, when true danger stared him on the face, he knew that the time for laughing was up. Now there are so many women out there who will say “no man can give me such conditions, I won’t take it.” But when it happens, then like Simba, they realize that things do happen.

As at the time of this write up, I read about a lady who fainted twice when she was given the “no pregnancy, no marriage ultimatum” by her fiance and also, another story of a lady who after being given this same condition for marriage is now so desperate to get pregnant but she can’t. It seems to me that her anxiety isn’t helping issues because tests show that nothing is wrong with her womb. Her feeling of fear, doubt and anxiety has made all efforts to get pregnant void. But again, when I hear or read such stories, I ask myself “what if it’s the man who has the problem and is not aware? I equally read about a woman who couldn’t get pregnant for her husband for three years. But in one moment of unfaithfulness, she conceived. It was later discovered that her husband was not capable of impregnating a woman, and this is a husband who almost sent his wife packing because he thought she was barren.

Well, the main reason for this write up is to give simple solutions that will help a woman get pregnant without hustles. No offense, but this will only work if the womb has not been tampered with. If you have been given the no pregnancy no marriage ultimatum, just follow these steps.
1. LET GO OF ANXIETY: Anxiety can cause one a lot of problems, even in your everyday living. When anxiety set in, it’s like all of nature rises up against you. Relax your mind and just be you. Fear and doubt can cause you more harm than you are physically aware of.
2. MEDICAL CHECK UPS: Both partners should visit the doctor regularly for checkups and advise. This way certain problems can be spotted and eliminated in time.
3. MAINTAIN GOOD HYGIENE: Both the man and woman must maintain proper hygiene. Most men take personal hygiene for granted, forgetting that infections are not in town for the ladies alone. Please clean up well at least two times a day. For the woman, make sure you take proper care of your body because, it is three times easier for a lady to get infections than it is for a man.
4. NUTRITION: Practice proper nutrition. Both partners should maintain a good health condition by eating the right stuff. Eat plenty of proteins, minerals, iron and vitamins that are easily digestible. Avoid drinking, smoking, drugs and other harmful substances. A healthy sperm needs to fertilize a healthy egg. If a man or woman takes in hard drugs, even if pregnancy comes they MAY end up parenting a deformed baby.
5. KNOW YOUR BODY: This applies to the woman. It is very important to know your ovulation period. Learn charting; know all you can about fertility, timing for conception and your menstrual cycle. The timing between ovulation and the next menstrual cycle is mostly fixed at 14 days, though it does not apply to all women. It is better to have sexual intercourse between these periods as it increases your chance for conception.
6. PRAYERS: Till date, God answers prayers. Call to him and you won’t be disappointed.

NOTE: Please ladies, only get pregnant if you are sure your man will marry you. If you are in doubt, don’t do it so you don’t end up being a single mother. wink

CHEERS.
http://theghostwritingblog..com/2013/01/get-pregnant-and-keep-your-relationship.html

Re: Get Pregnant And Keep Your Relationship by seedord247(m): 4:30am On Jan 24, 2013
All your pay as you go days in the university will surely manisfest on you in future. shocked

Nice write up thou. wink

(1) (Reply)

Cheating In Relationships / How To A Attract A White Female As A Negro Male... / 10 Signs That You’re Sleeping With A Mammy Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.