Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Judaism Or Christianity - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Judaism Or Christianity (2884 Views)

The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis / Which One Came To Nigeria First Islam Or Christianity? / Satanism or Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judaism Or Christianity by christemmbassey(m): 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2013

King James Version (KJV)
Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant. It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed. And he gave unto Moses, when he had made an end of communing with him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God. - Exodus 31:16-18

The below scriptures clearly says the OLD COVENANT are the TEN COMMANDMENTS,

King James Version (KJV)
And the Lord said unto Moses, Write thou these words: for after the tenor of these words I have made a covenant with thee and with Israel. And he was there with the Lord forty days and forty nights; he did neither eat bread, nor drink water. And he wrote upon the tables the words of the covenant, the ten commandments. - Exodus 34:27-28

King James Version (KJV)
And he declared unto you his covenant, which he commanded you to perform, even ten commandments; and he wrote them upon two tables of stone. - Deuteronomy 4:13

Some people teach that there are different kinds of law such as moral, ceremonial etc laws. God didn't make such distinctions - everything was delivered to Moses AS A UNIT for the children of Israel as confirmed by this scripture.

King James Version (KJV)
And the Lord said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them. - Exodus 24:12

King James Version (KJV)
Thou camest down also upon mount Sinai, and spakest with them from heaven, and gavest them right judgments, and true laws, good statutes and commandments: - Nehemiah 9:13

What do we have here? Tables of stones, a law or lawS, statutes, judgments and commandments. It was an all inclusive package.

Apostle Paul later identified this Old covenant as the Old Testament calling it "the ministration of death" and says it's done away and abolished in Christ.

King James Version (KJV)
But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away....But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which veil is done away in Christ. - 2 Corinthians 3:7; 14

Now, coming to Hebrews 8, the Author also identified the covenant (as a whole packages we saw above containing the laws, ten commandments, statutes etc) and says it's done away and abolished.

7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. 13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away. - Hebrews 8

King James Version (KJV)
Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second. - Hebrews 10:9

Put everything in context, the first in Hebrews 10:9 is what is referred to as first covenant in Hebrews 8:7,13. The same is referred to as second which the first was taken away and the new covenant established and ultimately leads to change of the entire law system.

12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law. - Hebrews 7

King James Version (KJV)
[i]There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus [b]hath made me free from [color=#990000]the law of sin and death[QED, God bless you sir.
Re: Judaism Or Christianity by MostHigh: 6:54pm On Jan 31, 2013
christemmbassey: .

King James Version (KJV)
Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant. It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed. And he gave unto Moses, when he had made an end of communing with him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God. - Exodus 31:16-18

The below scriptures clearly says the OLD COVENANT are the TEN COMMANDMENTS,

King James Version (KJV)
And the Lord said unto Moses, Write thou these words: for after the tenor of these words I have made a covenant with thee and with Israel. And he was there with the Lord forty days and forty nights; he did neither eat bread, nor drink water. And he wrote upon the tables the words of the covenant, the ten commandments. - Exodus 34:27-28

King James Version (KJV)
And he declared unto you his covenant, which he commanded you to perform, even ten commandments; and he wrote them upon two tables of stone. - Deuteronomy 4:13

Some people teach that there are different kinds of law such as moral, ceremonial etc laws. God didn't make such distinctions - everything was delivered to Moses AS A UNIT for the children of Israel as confirmed by this scripture.

CHRISTEMBASSEY YOU HAVE MADE THAT DISTINCTION ALREADY BY OBEYING THE TEN COMMANDMENTS AND PAYING YOUR TITHES AND CIRCUMSCISING YOUR MALE CHILDREN. IF IT IS A COMPLETE UNIT AS YOU SAY THEN YOU SHOULD OBSERVE ALL AND NOT LEAVE SOME OUT.

CHRISTEMBASSEY YOU SPEAK TRUTH, THE DISTINCTIONS ARE NOT EXPRESSLY DECLARED BUT UNDER INSPIRIATION ONE CAN SEE THE BLOOD SACRIFICE (COVENANT) WAS ABOLISHED IN CHRIST.

CHRISTEMBASSEY WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER INSTRUCTIONS WITHIN THE UNIT?
THERE ARE 613 COMMANDMENTS OR INSTRUCTIONS OR TEACHINGS WHICHEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT, BLOOD SACRIFICE IS ONLY A PART OF IT

CHRISTEMBASSEY THE CHANGING OF THE PRIESTHOOD LIKE I HAVE SAID BEFORE MEANS A CHANGE IN THE ACCEPTABLE SACRIFICE NOT AN ABOLISHING OF THE WHOLE EDIFYING INSTRUCTIONS.

King James Version (KJV)
And the Lord said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them. - Exodus 24:12

King James Version (KJV)
Thou camest down also upon mount Sinai, and spakest with them from heaven, and gavest them right judgments, and true laws, good statutes and commandments: - Nehemiah 9:13

What do we have here? Tables of stones, a law or lawS, statutes, judgments and commandments. It was an all inclusive package.

Apostle Paul later identified this Old covenant as the Old Testament calling it "the ministration of death" and says it's done away and abolished in Christ.

King James Version (KJV)
But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away....But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which veil is done away in Christ. - 2 Corinthians 3:7; 14

Now, coming to Hebrews 8, the Author also identified the covenant (as a whole packages we saw above containing the laws, ten commandments, statutes etc) and says it's done away and abolished.

CHRISTEMBASSEY SEEING YOU ARE CIRCUNSCISED IN YOUR FORESKIN AND YOU PAY TITHES AND ALSO OBEY THE 10 COMMANDMENTS I WAS WONDERING IF YOU CAN EXPLAIN TO US WHY YOU CHOOSE TO OBEY THIS PART OF THE LAW AND DISREGARD OTHER PARTS? SINCE YOU HAVE QUOTED WELL FROM HEBREWS ABOUT THE (LAW) BEING ABOLISHED?

IF THE WHOLE MIZVOT (613 INSTRUCTIONS) ARE DONE AWAY WITH AND ABOLISHED WHAT IS NOW THE COUNTERBALANCE TO THE SINFULL NATURE

FOR WE KNOW THAT THERE IS NO SIN WITHOUT LAW, WHAT YOU ARE DESCRIBING IS ANARCHY

AND WHY IS PAUL WORRIED ABOUT THE LAWLESS MAN IF ALL LAW HAS BEEN ABOLISHED (PLS NOTE THE WORD LAW AND LAWLESS)

7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. 13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away. - Hebrews 8

King James Version (KJV)
Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second. - Hebrews 10:9

Put everything in context, the first in Hebrews 10:9 is what is referred to as first covenant in Hebrews 8:7,13. The same is referred to as second which the first was taken away and the new covenant established and ultimately leads to change of the entire law system.

12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law. - Hebrews 7

King James Version (KJV)
[i]There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus [b]hath made me free from [color=#990000]the law of sin and death[QED, God bless you sir.

CHRISEMBASSEY PLS CHECH OUT THIS DISCUSSION AND LETS TALK SOME MORE

https://www.nairaland.com/1159255/salvation-jews
Re: Judaism Or Christianity by christemmbassey(m): 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2013
MostHigh:

CHRISEMBASSEY PLS CHECH OUT THIS DISCUSSION AND LETS TALK SOME MORE

https://www.nairaland.com/1159255/salvation-jews
yes? I hope the discusions will be meaningful.
Re: Judaism Or Christianity by Goshen360(m): 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2013
@ MostHigh,

This is the reason why NO Christian can keep ALL the 613 laws and commandments etc.

10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them. - Galatians 3(KJV)

In fact, scripture calls people that teaches Christians to follow Jewish regualtions false brethren.

New Living Translation
Even that question came up only because of some so-called Christians there--false ones, really--who were secretly brought in. They sneaked in to spy on us and take away the freedom we have in Christ Jesus. They wanted to enslave us and force us to follow their Jewish regulations. - Galatians 2:4

Stop telling Christians to follow the Jewish regulations, Christian were NEVER under that covenant.

1 Like

Re: Judaism Or Christianity by christemmbassey(m): 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2013
Goshen360: @ MostHigh,

This is the reason why NO Christian can keep ALL the 613 laws and commandments etc.

10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them. - Galatians 3(KJV)

In fact, scripture calls people that teaches Christians to follow Jewish regualtions false brethren.

New Living Translation
Even that question came up only because of some so-called Christians there--false ones, really--who were secretly brought in. They sneaked in to spy on us and take away the freedom we have in Christ Jesus. They wanted to enslave us and force us to follow their Jewish regulations. - Galatians 2:4

Stop telling Christians to follow the Jewish regulations, Christian were NEVER under that covenant.
final nail with a sledge hammer.
Re: Judaism Or Christianity by truthislight: 10:31pm On Jan 31, 2013
"For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them. But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith. And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them. Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:" (Galatians 3:10-13).

^^^

freedom is sweet when it is not abused.

No man will take me back into a curse.

We should rather be saying thank you to christ Jesus.
Re: Judaism Or Christianity by Goshen360(m): 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2013
^^^

Gbagaun! And me too, no man will take me back into a curse!
Re: Judaism Or Christianity by christemmbassey(m): 10:38pm On Jan 31, 2013
@mosthigh, you are the winner for accepting the Truth, congratulations. Thank you Jesus.
Re: Judaism Or Christianity by Goshen360(m): 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2013
^ That brother need to be followed closely henceforth.

@ Mosthigh, please accept my adding request. We have to keep an eye on you.... cheesy
Re: Judaism Or Christianity by MostHigh: 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2013
Goshen360: @ MostHigh,

New Living Translation

GOSHEN BY THE WORDS OF YOUR MOUTH YOURE JUDGED SO IF CHISTIANS ARE NOT UNDER THE COVENANT AS CHRIST WAS THEN WHO DO THEY REALLY SERVE?
GOSHEN I AM NOT TELLING YOU HOW TO LIVE I AM TELLING YOU HOW I LIVE.
GOSHEN CHRIST AND ALL HIS DESCIPLES LIVED THE WAY OF THE JEW AS SCIPTURE HAS REVEALED. PLS NOTE THEY WERE NOT CHRISTIAN.
YOU CANNOT THROUGH ALCHEMY MAGIC OR WHITCHCRAFT CONVERT A CHRISTIAN TO A JEW, THEY LIVE 2 VERY DIFFERENT LIVES IN REALITY.
GOSHEN YASHUA WAS NO CHRISTIAN.

GOSHEN IT IS THROUGH RESTORED ISREAL THAT THE KINGDOM IS TO BE EXTENDED OVER THE EARTH ZACH 8:13 20-23
GOSHEN AS WE KNOW IT RESTORED ISREALITES WILL LIVE THE WAY OF THE JEW NOT CHRISTIAN

GOSHEN THE PROMISES OF THE BIBLE OF WHICH YASHUA SON OF JOSEPH IS THE FULLFILLMENT ARE PRIMARILY JEWISH AND ARE SUITED TO A PEOPLE UNDER LAW BUT THEY ARE ALSO SPIRITUALLY TRUE IN NOT SO MUCH AS (CHRISTIAN) BUT CHRITSLIKE EXPERIENCE.

GOSHEN MATH 19:28 DISCLOSES HOW THE PROMISE OF ISH 1:26 WILL BE FUFILLED, WHEN THE KINGDOM IS SETUP THE KINGDOM WILL BE ADMINISTERD OVER ISREAL THROUGH THE APOSTLES ACCORDING TO THE ANCIENT THEOCRATIC JUDGESHIP (JUD 2:18)

GOSHEN ALSO THE WORD REGENERARION IN MATH 19:28 REFERS TO THE RENEWAL OF THE EARTH AND MOST IMPORTANTLY A RECREATION OF THE SOCIAL ORDER IN OTHER WORDS NO MORE DEMOCRACY, COMMUNISM, OR FACISM THE NEW SOCIAL ORDER WILL BE THOCRATIC ZACH 12:8 1CHOR 15:24

MEANWHILE GOSHEN, FROSBEL, TRUTHISLIGHT, CHRISTEMBASSEY, YOU ALL ARE QUOTING PAUL AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY FIGHTING YASHUA WITH THE WORDS OF CHRIST

PLEASE TELL ME WHERE YOU BAPTISED IN THE NAME OF PAUL?

WHEN PAUL MAKES A STATEMENT THEN YOU ALL SAY (AND SCRIPTURE SAYS) IS YASHUA NOT THE END OF ALL DISCUSSION?

PLEASE LET THE CHRIST LIGHT WITHIN YOU SHINE THROUGH I WOULD RATHER YOU ALL TELL ME (AND JESUS CHRIS SAID) THERE IS MORE CONVICTION THERE

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!
Re: Judaism Or Christianity by truthislight: 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2013
MostHigh:

GOSHEN BY THE WORDS OF YOUR MOUTH YOURE JUDGED SO IF CHISTIANS ARE NOT UNDER THE COVENANT AS CHRIST WAS THEN WHO DO THEY REALLY SERVE?
GOSHEN I AM NOT TELLING YOU HOW TO LIVE I AM TELLING YOU HOW I LIVE.
GOSHEN CHRIST AND ALL HIS DESCIPLES LIVED THE WAY OF THE JEW AS SCIPTURE HAS REVEALED. PLS NOTE THEY WERE NOT CHRISTIAN.
YOU CANNOT THROUGH ALCHEMY MAGIC OR WHITCHCRAFT CONVERT A CHRISTIAN TO A JEW, THEY LIVE 2 VERY DIFFERENT LIVES IN REALITY.
GOSHEN YASHUA WAS NO CHRISTIAN.

GOSHEN IT IS THROUGH RESTORED ISREAL THAT THE KINGDOM IS TO BE EXTENDED OVER THE EARTH ZACH 8:13 20-23
GOSHEN AS WE KNOW IT RESTORED ISREALITES WILL LIVE THE WAY OF THE JEW NOT CHRISTIAN

GOSHEN THE PROMISES OF THE BIBLE OF WHICH YASHUA SON OF JOSEPH IS THE FULLFILLMENT ARE PRIMARILY JEWISH AND ARE SUITED TO A PEOPLE UNDER LAW BUT THEY ARE ALSO SPIRITUALLY TRUE IN NOT SO MUCH AS (CHRISTIAN) BUT CHRITSLIKE EXPERIENCE.

GOSHEN MATH 19:28 DISCLOSES HOW THE PROMISE OF ISH 1:26 WILL BE FUFILLED, WHEN THE KINGDOM IS SETUP THE KINGDOM WILL BE ADMINISTERD OVER ISREAL THROUGH THE APOSTLES ACCORDING TO THE ANCIENT THEOCRATIC JUDGESHIP (JUD 2:18)

GOSHEN ALSO THE WORD REGENERARION IN MATH 19:28 REFERS TO THE RENEWAL OF THE EARTH AND MOST IMPORTANTLY A RECREATION OF THE SOCIAL ORDER IN OTHER WORDS NO MORE DEMOCRACY, COMMUNISM, OR FACISM THE NEW SOCIAL ORDER WILL BE THOCRATIC ZACH 12:8 1CHOR 15:24

MEANWHILE GOSHEN, FROSBEL, TRUTHISLIGHT, CHRISTEMBASSEY, YOU ALL ARE QUOTING PAUL AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY FIGHTING YASHUA WITH THE WORDS OF CHRIST

WHEN PAUL MAKES A STATEMENT THEN YOU ALL SAY (AND SCRIPTURE SAYS) IS YASHUA NOT THE END OF ALL DISCUSSION?

PLEASE LET THE CHRIST LIGHT WITHIN YOU SHINE THROUGH I WOULD RATHER YOU ALL TELL ME (AND JESUS CHRIS SAID) THERE IS MORE CONVICTION THERE

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!

This Guy reminds me of @Buzugi. Aka @Obediah777. Lol grin

MostHigh:

^^^
@Obediah777

na wao!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Judaism Or Christianity by Goshen360(m): 12:49am On Feb 02, 2013
MostHigh:

You think Paul's teachings contradicts Jesus' teaching You need to study the scriptures more and leave these your Judaism mentality please. I stopped responding to you like I feel you're Obadiah777 with another handle as MostHigh.

truthislight:

^^^
@Obediah777

na wao!

1 Like

Re: Judaism Or Christianity by MostHigh: 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2013
Goshen360:

You think Paul's teachings contradicts Jesus' teaching You need to study the scriptures more and leave these your Judaism mentality please. I stopped responding to you like I feel you're Obadiah777 with another handle as MostHigh.

GOSHEN FROM A PEVERSE MOUTH PAUL WORDS WILL ALWAYS CONTRADICT YASHUA SON OF JOSEPH IT IS NEVER THE OTHER WAY ROUND I WONDER WHY. FROM MY DISCUSSIONS WITH YOU THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A TIME WHEN YOU WERE ON THE SIDE OF YASHUA SON OF JOSEPH. NA SO SO PAUL U KNOW.
WHY IS IT THAT IT IS ONLY PAUL THAT LUCIFERIANS USE TO CONTRADICTS THE WORDS OF CHRIST? PAUL THAT IS A NAZARITE?
GOSHEN YOU ARE STILL RESPONDING AND ONLY YOU KNOW WHY,IS IT BECAUSE OF CONVICTION?
GOSHEN YOU AND ALL YOU BRETHREN ARE ALL OF ONE MIND AND ONE HEART AGAINST THE MOST HIGH AND I AM NOT SUPRISED SAME THINGN HAPPEND TO MY MASTER WHAEN HE SPOKE THE EXACT SAME WORDS, GO FIGURE.
GOSHEN DONT FORGET THAT SALVATION IS PERSONAL.

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!
Re: Judaism Or Christianity by Goshen360(m): 5:27pm On Feb 04, 2013
MostHigh:
GOSHEN FROM A PEVERSE MOUTH PAUL WORDS WILL ALWAYS CONTRADICT YASHUA SON OF JOSEPH IT IS NEVER THE OTHER WAY ROUND I WONDER WHY. FROM MY DISCUSSIONS WITH YOU THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A TIME WHEN YOU WERE ON THE SIDE OF YASHUA SON OF JOSEPH. NA SO SO PAUL U KNOW.
WHY IS IT THAT IT IS ONLY PAUL THAT LUCIFERIANS USE TO CONTRADICTS THE WORDS OF CHRIST? PAUL THAT IS A NAZARITE?
GOSHEN YOU ARE STILL RESPONDING AND ONLY YOU KNOW WHY,IS IT BECAUSE OF CONVICTION?
GOSHEN YOU AND ALL YOU BRETHREN ARE ALL OF ONE MIND AND ONE HEART AGAINST THE MOST HIGH AND I AM NOT SUPRISED SAME THINGN HAPPEND TO MY MASTER WHAEN HE SPOKE THE EXACT SAME WORDS, GO FIGURE.
GOSHEN DONT FORGET THAT SALVATION IS PERSONAL.

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!

Hey Brother Obadiah777 (I address you as such since you're now unmasked again, grin)

There's nowhere in scripture where the words of Christ EVER, I say EVER contradicted the words or teaching of Apostle Paul except when you can't parallel the teachings of our Lord and Saviour with that of Apostle Paul. Permit me to say this, what Christ came to do and teaching is a NEW COVENANT and in order to do that, Christ will first need to lay another foundation which is different from the OLD COVENANT. So when Apostle Paul came, he NEVER said anything different. In fact, he attested to the foundation Christ laid by saying,

King James 2000 Bible
For no other foundation can a man lay than what is laid, which is Jesus Christ. - 1 Corinthians 3:11

Now, in other for this foundation to take effect, Christ has to institute a NEW COVENANT and to do that, he will have to shed his blood. This NEW COVENANT is IN christ's blood but this NEW COVENANT cannot take effect until that blood is shed. This is therefore what Christ had to say,

King James 2000 Bible
Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is shed for you. - Luke 22:20

Hence, you see, "which is SHED FOR YOU". The blood has to be shed in order for the New Covenant to fully take effect. You need to parallel Paul's teaching with Chtist's teaching - There's no contradictions at all.
Re: Judaism Or Christianity by MostHigh: 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2013
Goshen360:

Hey Brother Obadiah777 (I address you as such since you're now unmasked again, grin)

There's nowhere in scripture where the words of Christ EVER, I say EVER contradicted the words or teaching of Apostle Paul except when you can't parallel the teachings of our Lord and Saviour with that of Apostle Paul. Permit me to say this, what Christ came to do and teaching is a NEW COVENANT and in order to do that, Christ will first need to lay another foundation which is different from the OLD COVENANT. So when Apostle Paul came, he NEVER said anything different. In fact, he attested to the foundation Christ laid by saying,

King James 2000 Bible
For no other foundation can a man lay than what is laid, which is Jesus Christ. - 1 Corinthians 3:11

Now, in other for this foundation to take effect, Christ has to institute a NEW COVENANT and to do that, he will have to shed his blood. This NEW COVENANT is IN christ's blood but this NEW COVENANT cannot take effect until that blood is shed. This is therefore what Christ had to say,

King James 2000 Bible
Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is shed for you. - Luke 22:20

Hence, you see, "which is SHED FOR YOU". The blood has to be shed in order for the New Covenant to fully take effect. You need to parallel Paul's teaching with Chtist's teaching - There's no contradictions at all.

LIKE I SAID THOSE THAT WANT TO FIGHT THE LIGHT WHICH IS YASHUA THE CHRIST WILL USE PAULS WORDS TO CONTRADICT THE MASTER ON CERTAIN ISSUES SUCH AS LAW

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!
Re: Judaism Or Christianity by Goshen360(m): 5:57pm On Feb 04, 2013
^
You can't defend the law. Why don't you obey all the 613 laws of Moses? The law of Moses wasn't given to Christians but to the Jews. That's how you said KJV don't have error on the other thread and I showed you the error in KJV but you said you didn't deem it relevant to the discussion.
Re: Judaism Or Christianity by christemmbassey(m): 5:57pm On Feb 04, 2013
Goshen360:

King James 2000 Bible

King James 2000 Bible

i tire for bro mosthighe - o, @mosthigh, i advise u do a research on bro Paul's life and ministry, you will discover, nobody preached Jesus like him, at a point, Paul exclaimed, "woe ae me, if i dont preach the gospel", even when he knew of the danger that await(ed) him at Jerusalem, he still traveled to that city and ended his life. I am very sure our brother doesnt really understand what he is talking about. Peace to all.
Re: Judaism Or Christianity by MostHigh: 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2013
christemmbassey: i tire for bro mosthighe - o, @mosthigh, i advise u do a research on bro Paul's life and ministry, you will discover, nobody preached Jesus like him, at a point, Paul exclaimed, "woe ae me, if i dont preach the gospel", even when he knew of the danger that await(ed) him at Jerusalem, he still traveled to that city and ended his life. I am very sure our brother doesnt really understand what he is talking about. Peace to all.
.” Jn.15:10 “If you keep my COMMANDMENTS you will abide in my love just as I have kept the (FATHERS COMMANDMENTS) and abide in his love. PLS NOTE THE WORD COMMANDMENTS HERE

CHRISTEMBASSEY I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT APOSTLE PAUL, I AM TALKING ABOUT THOSE THAT USE HIS WORDS AS A TOOL AGAINST CHRIST AND THE LAW.

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!
Re: Judaism Or Christianity by Goshen360(m): 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2013
^
...and what are these "MY COMMANDMENTS" that we should keep? - The Law that was given to Moses
Re: Judaism Or Christianity by MostHigh: 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2013
Goshen360: ^
You can't defend the law. Why don't you obey all the 613 laws of Moses? The law of Moses wasn't given to Christians but to the Jews. That's how you said KJV don't have error on the other thread and I showed you the error in KJV but you said you didn't deem it relevant to the discussion.

I TRY TO OBEY HIS COMMANDMENT TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY WITH THE FULL KNOWLEDGE THAT IT IS NOW MY INTENTIONS THAT ARE BEING JUDGED AND NOT THE OUTWARD ACTS.

GOSHEN THERE IS NO POINT TELLING ME TO LIVE A LAWLESS LIFE JOHN 15:10 CHRIST WAS OBEDIENT TO THE LAW TO THE END. WHAT IS YOUR OWN?

YOU AND YOUR CROWD ARE JUST PLAYING GAMES

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!
Re: Judaism Or Christianity by MostHigh: 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2013
...and what are these "MY COMMANDMENTS" that we should keep? - The Law that was given to Moses

NO OOO! AT ALL OOO! HOW CAN?

NO RATHER IT IS THE LAWS GIVEN BY ADEFARASI AND OLUKOYA

NO OK MAYBE NOT MAYBE GOSHEN HAS WRITTEN HIS OWN GUIDE FOR RIGHT LIVING THAT WILL EVENTUALLY SUPERSCEDE THE BIBLE UNIVERSALLY

REMEMBER WHEN YASHAU IS QUESTIONED AT EVERY POINT HE WILL QUOTE FROM THE LAW AND THE PROPHETS. YOU KEEP ON ABUSING GRACE AND ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO LIVE LAWLESS.

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!
Re: Judaism Or Christianity by Goshen360(m): 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2013
^
It's like you're joking now right?. You're not getting serious at all. This is no joke please. Where did I teach people should abuse Grace? embarassed

I asked you simple question from you own quote that

...from these your quote below highlight,
MostHigh:
.” Jn.15:10 “If you keep my COMMANDMENTS you will abide in my love just as I have kept the (FATHERS COMMANDMENTS) and abide in his love. PLS NOTE THE WORD COMMANDMENTS HERE

You didn't answer the question yet, you're dancing around. Please tell us what the COMMANDMENTS that we should keep. Are they the commandments written in the law of Moses?
Re: Judaism Or Christianity by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 05, 2013
truthislight:

^^^
@Obediah777

na wao!

LOOK AT THIS PHARISEE TRUTHISLIGHT. NO I AM NOT THE mosthigh. INFACT I AM BUT A MERE SERVANT, A MINISTERING SPIRIT SENT TO SERVE THOSE WHO WILL INHERIT SALVATION grin grin grin grin
I ONLY HAVE 2 IDS. HAVING MORE THAN 2 IS THE HEIGHT OF CHILDISHNESS AND I AM NOT A CHILD. I JUST NEED THE EXTRA ONE FOR WHEN ONE GETS BANNED. SO I AM NOT mosthigh. <<<< mosthigh HOPE YOU DONT MIND ME USING YOUR NAME IN SMALL LETTERS CUZ YOU KNOW THERE IS ONLY ONE MOST-HIGH

2 Likes

Re: Judaism Or Christianity by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 05, 2013
Goshen360:

BRAH GOSHEN, I AM NOT THE mosthigh grin grin
Re: Judaism Or Christianity by truthislight: 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2013
obadiah777: LOOK AT THIS PHARISEE TRUTHISLIGHT. NO I AM NOT THE mosthigh. INFACT I AM BUT A MERE SERVANT, A MINISTERING SPIRIT SENT TO SERVE THOSE WHO WILL INHERIT SALVATION grin grin grin grin
I ONLY HAVE 2 IDS. HAVING MORE THAN 2 IS THE HEIGHT OF CHILDISHNESS AND I AM NOT A CHILD. I JUST NEED THE EXTRA ONE FOR WHEN ONE GETS BANNED. SO I AM NOT mosthigh. <<<< mosthigh HOPE YOU DONT MIND ME USING YOUR NAME IN SMALL LETTERS CUZ YOU KNOW THERE IS ONLY ONE MOST-HIGH

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Judaism Or Christianity by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2013
truthislight:

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
HOW ARE YA CHIEF ? BEEN A WHILE. HAVE YOU GONE APOSTATE ? grin grin grin wink
Re: Judaism Or Christianity by truthislight: 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2013
obadiah777: HOW ARE YA CHIEF ? BEEN A WHILE. HAVE YOU GONE APOSTATE ? grin grin grin wink

Not on the queue and never will be.

1 Like

Re: Judaism Or Christianity by Goshen360(m): 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2013
kiss
Re: Judaism Or Christianity by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 25, 2013
Goshen360: kiss
WHERE YOU BEEN HIDIN AT BRAH GOSHEN ? LET ME FIND OUT YOU HAVE GONE APOSTATE. LET ME FIND OUT angry
Re: Judaism Or Christianity by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 25, 2013
truthislight:

Not on the queue and never will be.
GOOD. YOU BEEN SCARCER THAN A TWO DOLLAR BILL THOUGH
Re: Judaism Or Christianity by truthislight: 8:03am On Apr 25, 2013
obadiah777: GOOD. YOU BEEN SCARCER THAN A TWO DOLLAR BILL THOUGH

Am around men! cool
Re: Judaism Or Christianity by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 25, 2013
truthislight:

Am around men! cool
THATS GREAT CHIEF. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Reason Why Jehovah Witnesses Call God JEHOVAH / Pagan Roots/origins Of Islam / Can God Create A Rock That He Can Not Move? Debunking Omnipotence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.