Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Timid Guy Needs Help Pls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Timid Guy Needs Help Pls. (2060 Views)

When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views / The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life / Why Do Guys Get Timid When Buyn Condoms In Public Stores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timid Guy Needs Help Pls. by topmostg: 7:29pm On Jan 20, 2013
There's this girl in my department whom i met while we were doing our medicals in school(we're both freshers though).
We laughed about something which came up in the clinic, and we both left the clinic at the same time. and while walking together towards the hall,we end up chatting together about what happened at the clinic.
but where i f*úcked up was the fact that i didn't ask for her name or number as my heart was pounding furiously Until we both parted....... Later i was like ''why in the world didn't i ask for her number''?
Since then, she stares at me anytime she sees me. What do i do?
Pls help. And
''no insulting comments pls"
Re: Timid Guy Needs Help Pls. by Afam4eva(m): 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2013
So, what's stopping you from walking to her to ask her for her number
Re: Timid Guy Needs Help Pls. by topmostg: 7:47pm On Jan 20, 2013
Like i said, i no get liver to do am. Advise better abeg
Re: Timid Guy Needs Help Pls. by Afam4eva(m): 7:49pm On Jan 20, 2013
topmostg: Like i said, i no get liver to do am. Advise better abeg
Then you have to work on your liver. It's even better for you because you've exchanged words with her previously. Just try to start another conversation with her, then at the end of it, you can ask for her number. I guess it's easier that way.

1 Like

Re: Timid Guy Needs Help Pls. by k2039: 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2013
Afam4eva: So, what's stopping you from walking to her to ask her for her number
Fear of being rejected I guess.

Unfortunately, he has everything to lose by not walking up to her, because from his post it's obvious the girl will be receptive to his approach.
Re: Timid Guy Needs Help Pls. by topmostg: 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2013
Afam4eva:
Then you have to work on your liver. It's even better for you because you've exchanged words with her previously. Just try to start another conversation with her, then at the end of it, you can ask for her number. I guess it's easier that way.
k. Thanks. I'd take that.
Re: Timid Guy Needs Help Pls. by Mynd44: 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2013
I don't know how but you have to walk up to her and ask her. That's it

1 Like

Re: Timid Guy Needs Help Pls. by MrCork17: 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2013
topmostg: There's this girl in my department whom i met while we were doing our medicals in school(we're both freshers though).
We laughed about something which came up in the clinic, and we both left the clinic at the same time. and while walking together towards the hall,we end up chatting together about what happened at the clinic.
but where i f*úcked up was the fact that i didn't ask for her name or number as my heart was pounding furiously Until we both departed....... Later i was like ''why in the world didn't i ask for her number''?
Pls help. And

Ok.. so you met your babe in a clinic? ..What kinda clinic?!undecided
Re: Timid Guy Needs Help Pls. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2013
Bros timid, d babe dey gbadun u stylishly mehn.... D staring alone is interpreting "bros,come talk d tins nauu...." Now, all u need to do is dance to her chemistry. When next u see her, seal it wiv.."it won't b a bad idea to continue d chitchatting over the phone, Btwn! Nice smile.

2 Likes

Re: Timid Guy Needs Help Pls. by topmostg: 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2013
Mr..Cork:

Ok.. so you met your babe in a clinic? ..What kinda clinic?!undecided
bro you dey sensitive ooo. Like i said school clinic. We're doing medicals.
Re: Timid Guy Needs Help Pls. by topmostg: 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2013
Idowuogbo: Bros timid, d babe dey gbadun u stylishly mehn.... D staring alone is interpreting "bros,come talk d tins nauu...." Now, all u need to do is dance to her chemistry. When next u see her, seal it wiv.."it won't b a bad idea to continue d chitchatting over the phone, Btwn! Nice smile.
*smiles*
i see you. Thanks
Re: Timid Guy Needs Help Pls. by sanchez4eva: 10:00pm On Jan 20, 2013
All this advice na long story...find a good babalawo for touch and follow..no need for wahala
Re: Timid Guy Needs Help Pls. by topmostg: 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2013
sanchez4eva: All this advice na long story...find a good babalawo for touch and follow..no need for wahala
chai!! Kilode? Maka why? Give me confirm tips jare. This one no make sense.
Re: Timid Guy Needs Help Pls. by Z8(m): 9:12am On Jan 21, 2013
Like they said here fear of rejection...your only solution here is to say "to hell with it" walk up to her and ask for her name atleast.
Yes I know the challenges, your mind wills it both your legs forbid it but FYI if u never do it you will continue like that forever...by time you just go for it like 5 times liver go dey enter u well.
Just tell yourself the worse that can happen is that she ll say she's not telling you (which is highly unlikely)
Re: Timid Guy Needs Help Pls. by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 21, 2013
U dey Bleep up oooo. Just walk up to her and collect de number na. No Big deal
Re: Timid Guy Needs Help Pls. by chronique(m): 10:18am On Jan 21, 2013
Are you scared to say hi to her? If no,then walk up to her & say hi. She'd respond. Ask how she's been & she'd say fine or narrate her lil stress. Pick one interesting line(what she said) from your previous discussion & tell her how you've been pondering over it. It could be something funny that she said. It would make her laff or giggle a lil bit & you guys can control it from there. I don help you push your motor wey stop;now drive & dont stop till you get to your destination. No jam person o.

1 Like

Re: Timid Guy Needs Help Pls. by Kcxee(m): 11:53am On Jan 21, 2013
sanchez4eva: All this advice na long story...find a good babalawo for touch and follow..no need for wahala
sm people have gone wild on nairaland wat in the world did u just say
Re: Timid Guy Needs Help Pls. by Mynd44: 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2013
Kcxee: sm people have gone wild on nairaland wat in the world did u just say
It is a good advice na
Re: Timid Guy Needs Help Pls. by Plarp: 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2013
[size=30pt]Dude, forget all this yeye advice![/size] take two shots of strong liquer and walk up to her like you are the incredible friggin hulk

liquer can be subsituted with coccaine, speed, or benzos wink
Re: Timid Guy Needs Help Pls. by ifyeky(m): 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2013
Op, jz tel her 'I luv u, talk ur own'
Re: Timid Guy Needs Help Pls. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2013

Then, you need someone to donate you a liver.
Re: Timid Guy Needs Help Pls. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 21, 2013
Re: Timid Guy Needs Help Pls. by chikeorji123(m): 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2013
Don't worry son just concentrate on ur studies for now since it's main reason why your in school,moreover as u comfirmed u don't have the LEVER..follow my advice for ur own good..

1 Like

Re: Timid Guy Needs Help Pls. by tpia5: 12:02am On Jan 22, 2013
What he said ^

Or you can write her a letter.

Valentine's day is fast approaching, give her a card.

But maybe you should let it go sha, and face your studies like you're supposed to be doing.
Re: Timid Guy Needs Help Pls. by Plarp: 2:16am On Jan 22, 2013
chikeorji123: Don't worry son just concentrate on ur studies for now since it's main reason why your in school,moreover as u comfirmed u don't have the LEVER..follow my advice for ur own good..
Forget that crap... you r in college. This is the hottest the ladies will ever be ever...

Take two shots of hennesy let it get you groovy... and get her friggin number! grin
Re: Timid Guy Needs Help Pls. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 28, 2013
Re: Timid Guy Needs Help Pls. by KINGwax(m): 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2013
topmostg: There's this girl in my department whom i met while we were doing our medicals in school(we're both freshers though).
but where i f*úcked up was the fact that i didn't ask for her name or number as my heart was pounding furiously Until we both parted....... Later i was like ''why in the world didn't i ask for her number''?
Pls help. And
am sorry, i didnt get u. U meant to say she now stares at u?
that's not good na. Why will she be staring? It's not polite o.
OP, what will u do now, ehn?
Ha!! I dnt like all this na. I feel for u o. Shey she doesnt knw the eyes are scarin u ni?
Abi make we call in the police ni, ehn, OP?
Re: Timid Guy Needs Help Pls. by topmostg: 4:10pm On Jan 28, 2013
KINGwax: am sorry, i didnt get u. U meant to say she now stares at u?
that's not good na. Why will she be staring? It's not polite o.
OP, what will u do now, ehn?
Ha!! I dnt like all this na. I feel for u o. Shey she doesnt knw the eyes are scarin u ni?
Abi make we call in the police ni, ehn, OP?
err er hem!! You're more than this chief.
Re: Timid Guy Needs Help Pls. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 28, 2013

the OP y'all are advising does not even have a liver in the first place. So i'd advice u get a liver first then come back for advice ok.
Re: Timid Guy Needs Help Pls. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2013
topmostg: err er hem!! You're more than this chief.

lol. Me trip for the kingwax o, erm..ern...uuuu..arggh...yee...hellllp.....shuo!!!! no be small tin o. For a second i tot he was kumm!ng courtesy of one ashi givin him blowjab. KINGwax u even lazy pass d OP wey u de advise
Re: Timid Guy Needs Help Pls. by Mynd44: 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2013
lrguru:

the OP y'all are advising does not even have a liver in the first place. So i'd advice u get a liver first then come back for advice ok.
Lmao
Re: Timid Guy Needs Help Pls. by antichelsea(m): 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2013
lrguru:

hehehehe.....nairalanders,una harsh oooo...cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Betrayal Episode 1 / He Likes You , But May Never Ask You Out / Should I Let Her Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.