Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office (19981 Views)

Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) / Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Rhino5dm: 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2013
Gaddamit! why can't y'all agree with each other for once? Look at how this thread is littered with vitriols and endless banter of grownups exhibiting crass stupidity.

By the way, does anyone knows the cure for acute inferiority complex? Thank God most ibos I befriend in real life aren't like these unfortunate ones here.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by manny4life(m): 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2013
berem: I have already made my point clear Obiora! otu m siri kwuo achokwa m ogologo akuko. anyone who feels he is the one i called an edioot, let his conscience judge him.Daalu!

My sister, o kwanu eziokwu that you have made your point clear, but you cannot tow that line of "anyone who feels he is the one i called an edioot, let his conscience judge him" maka na you want respect, respect is reciprocal. Donchris or someone else graces the thread and see it, it starts trouble all over again...

My sister, your point is duly noted, okwu nkem bu kwa nu, mmadu eji na aka ya bute oku ga agba ya...
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by dayokanu(m): 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2013
9ja_I_hail: Again my question to you Ogugua is, if our Eze did not comment on threads, encouraging,condemning what he sees as injustice to his people what else will he do for us? Will he Build online houses,bridges,roads,or get us wives online?

Like i said earlier, i have done my best by showing my willingness to support this administration but it seems our Eze is an apologist to some tribes, for this reason i decided to continue criticizing him until he comes out of his shyness and take the bull by the horn.

I posted a thread about the killings in the river in Anambra where odumchi has been posting and active.

I asked whats more important that you want him to be posting on, Killings in iboland, Dendemoron fighting Onlyliess about Imo mens diccks are bigger than Anambra men (Both senseless adults), or Ofemmannu bath with oil soup or Genral Diya is crying for Abacha ?

Which one is more important
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by donchris369: 6:08pm On Feb 21, 2013
@afam you should go bury your head in shame for banning all of us. This monicker am using is a different one. You banned us and left a girl who called igbo men cowards. You banned us and left a girl who said she thank God for saving her from igbo men. I tried to caution her you banned me and others. Afam how much is seun paying you for being partial. Why should a girl who insulted igbo men even her father not be called to order. Ordinary nairaland and your flexing your muscles.... Lol. Afam, keep on banning me, do you think i give a fu.ckk about the bans. Nonsense. Now you can go ahead and ban this my monicker. Ordinary moderator on a website. Chai.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Rhino5dm: 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2013
[size=28pt]Afam4eva, Good Job!. . .Abeg, can you clean up this thread?[/size]
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Odunnu: 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Can you talk without name calling? Listen check my posts i don't insult people especially women but don't push my button. If truly she was banned why and how did she managed to continue posting for some hours while these people was banned?
Bia Mazi 9ja, if you lack understanding, the holy book says 'ask'. I have not called you names, atleast, not yet. Biko, read again.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Odunnu: 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2013
manny4life:

In a one paragraph summary, on Pg 13, someone raised concern that Odumchi wasn't acting very well and indeed, there has been few threads requiring his attention but he failed to deliver nor make a comment on these thread. If I recall re@lchange, Malawian and one other were displeased with it. @O'boy jokingly made a request to unseat the eze because he was incapable, few mins later, he acknowledged he was joking and we all accepted that he was indeed joking. Few mins afterwards, Malawian moved a motion based upon the Constitutional requirement that our Eze has been MIA since 7weeks ago, that motion was acknowledged by PointB and then that was how the charade started.

As for individual roles played in this, you have to go through them yourself.
Thank you Mazi Manny. This is okay.

Everybody is asking for peace when I am here. Don't y'all know my middle name is peace and that I am the full embodiment?

I want to talk but I fear some re tards will question my heritage, so i'll just keep quiet and instigate more bannings. grin grin
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2013
@afam

Seriously I see no reason why others shpuld be banned and ifyalways would be left off the hook.Do you mind explaining the rationale behind your decisions? Ifyalways fully participated in these show of shame and ought to get the heaviest penalty ow come she is stil posting while others have been banned?
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Ngwakwe: 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2013
@Afam
I was expecting you to hid any non meaningful and non related posts from Non Igbos in this thread. Mukina2 does that in Islam Section.

Remember, this thread is Nairaland Ndigbo Parliamentary Office.

I am ashamed that non Igbo moderators are called to police Umuigbo in their hallowed chamber.

Odumchi, God is watching what your silence is causing this throne and the Eze in Council.

How on earth should a vocal minority insist on forcing their will on the majority, just because of sentiment and fraternity.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2013
manny4life:

My sister, o kwanu eziokwu that you have made your point clear, but you cannot tow that line of "anyone who feels he is the one i called an edioot, let his conscience judge him" maka na you want respect, respect is reciprocal. Donchris or someone else graces the thread and see it, it starts trouble all over again...

My sister, your point is duly noted, okwu nkem bu kwa nu, mmadu eji na aka ya bute oku ga agba ya...
nsogbu adighi! aburu kwa onye nsogbu mana onye chokwa nsogbu m aga m enye onye ahu otu osiri choya. udo ka anyi choro maka ihe emebi go ri nne na forum a. ihe obula nwere ka mme ka ndi igbo gaa n 'iru, a ga m eme ya. daalu!
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Ejine(m): 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2013
Hoooooooooo!

Naija at last! Thank you Jesus!

I see nothing's changed much grin
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by asha80(m): 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2013
i think it is high time igbos in general think deeply before making any statement.sometimes we just rush into meaningless argurments,throwing tantrums,engaging at times in unnecessary my car is bigger than yours argurement.sometimes it is good to anticipate where unnecessary argurments will surface and just avoid it.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Ejine(m): 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2013
Ngwakwe: @Afam
I was expecting you to hid any non meaningful and non related posts from Non Igbos in this thread. Mukina2 does that in Islam Section.

Remember, this thread is Nairaland Ndigbo Parliamentary Office.

I am ashamed that non Igbo moderators are called to police Umuigbo in their hallowed chamber.

Odumchi, God is watching what your silence is causing this throne and the Eze in Council.

How on earth should a vocal minority insist on forcing their will on the majority, just because of sentiment and fraternity.

In honesty, I believe this thread should be in the Culture section as it pertains more to that. Also, that way, Eze Odumchi would be able to moderate it properly, erasing pointless posts.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Ejine(m): 7:00pm On Feb 21, 2013
Wait, was anybody fighting?
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Ejine(m): 7:02pm On Feb 21, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
[size=28pt]Afam4eva, Good Job!. . .Abeg, can you clean up this thread?[/size]

What are you doing here?
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by manny4life(m): 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2013
berem: nsogbu adighi! aburu kwa onye nsogbu mana onye chokwa nsogbu m aga m enye onye ahu otu osiri choya. udo ka anyi choro maka ihe emebi go ri nne na forum a. ihe obula nwere ka mme ka ndi igbo gaa n 'iru, a ga m eme ya. daalu!

Nne, daalu nke oma, o bukwanu eziokwu na ife emebigo okanku, mana anyi a ga agbachi nkiti mo jili aka anyi mebi kwo ya. Onye chi n'azo, n'azo onwe ya, oganihu ndi igbo ka anyi cholu, otua ka oga adi...
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2013
Ejiné:

What are you doing here?
He is a friend to the family.

btw how are you doing Rhino? its been a while. wink
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by manny4life(m): 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2013
Ejiné: Wait, was anybody fighting?

You apparently missed the prior post... Go back to those pages, although some post are hidden but DAMN
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Afam4eva(m): 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2013
donchris369: @afam you should go bury your head in shame for banning all of us. This monicker am using is a different one. You banned us and left a girl who called igbo men cowards. You banned us and left a girl who said she thank God for saving her from igbo men. I tried to caution her you banned me and others. Afam how much is seun paying you for being partial. Why should a girl who insulted igbo men even her father not be called to order. Ordinary nairaland and your flexing your muscles.... Lol. Afam, keep on banning me, do you think i give a fu.ckk about the bans. Nonsense. Now you can go ahead and ban this my monicker. Ordinary moderator on a website. Chai.
Did you see my name in your profile as the person who banned you? What is even wrong with some of you sef?

1 Like

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by manny4life(m): 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2013
Ejiné:

In honesty, I believe this thread should be in the Culture section as it pertains more to that. Also, that way, Eze Odumchi would be able to moderate it properly, erasing pointless posts.

You may be right but won't that conflict with the purpose of the thread? Odumchi moderating his section and acting on a particular thread are different things, don't you think? The thread has obviously left sour taste, but in all, something will come out it smiley smiley
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by ifyalways(f): 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2013
Ngwakwe, please what do we expect Odumchi to say now?

If I remember correctly, he's currently on en route impeachement.

Btw, had Odumchi asked those who in their twisted worlds gave me a Yoruba husband,insulted me to stop do you think they would have listened to him? In same measure, I for one would not because of Odumchi swallow any rubbish from anyone here.

There is a limit to what Odumchi or any eze can do. He cannot babysit grown adults. Knowing the type of people we have here, so long as Odumchi does not support them, his peace keeping mission would be seen as sabotage and camping with the enemy.

If we all act like adults, we won't need a 17 years old as an umpire.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by manny4life(m): 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2013
Odunnu:
Thank you Mazi Manny. This is okay.

Everybody is asking for peace when I am here. Don't y'all know my middle name is peace and that I am the full embodiment?

I want to talk but I fear some re tards will question my heritage, so i'll just keep quiet and instigate more bannings. grin grin

Yes we're asking for peace because above most if not all things, what a man needs in life is peace. So your middle name is UJU, well we may be needing some of that, at least tensions are clamed at the moment...

NO, you won't instigate any further banning, haba, why will you wanna do that? Are you an intruder?
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Rhino5dm: 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2013
Doing fantastic . . .'ll be coming to Lagos next weekend, but my sojourn is around VGC, 1004 and Ajah. cool

berem: He is a friend to the family.

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by donchris369: 7:20pm On Feb 21, 2013
Nwanne i have seen all her posts and noted them. Nobody have said anything yet, when i fire back they will now say am this, am that. I know when to strike, and it will be at the normal and appropraite place. That strike will be very deadly and regrettable.
manny4life:

1 Like

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 21, 2013
But wait o! is Eze Odumchi really 17 years old? wow! this reminds me of the Obi of Agbor who was merely 6 years old when he was crowned.

Nwanne Okwesilieze ka ibu.chiri gaba! nothing do you.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Rhino5dm: 7:23pm On Feb 21, 2013
My second wife is going to be fine ibo girl. cool

Ejiné:

What are you doing here?
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by asha80(m): 7:23pm On Feb 21, 2013
ifyalways: Ngwakwe, please what do we expect Odumchi to say now?

If I remember correctly, he's currently on en route impeachement.

Btw, had Odumchi asked those who in their twisted worlds gave me a Yoruba husband,insulted me to stop do you think they would have listened to him? In same measure, I for one would not because of Odumchi swallow any rubbish from anyone here.

There is a limit to what Odumchi or any eze can do. He cannot babysit grown adults. Knowing the type of people we have here, so long as Odumchi does not support them, his peace keeping mission would be seen as sabotage and camping with the enemy.

If we all act like adults, we won't need a 17 years old as an umpire.
what!odumchi is just 17 and we expected him to control adults in that anambra/imo pissing contest?
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 21, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Doing fantastic . . .'ll be coming to Lagos next weekend, but my sojourn is around VGC, 1004 and Ajah. cool

Oh i thought you reside in Lagos? Alright darling! wishing you all the best. my regards to your family.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by odumchi: 7:26pm On Feb 21, 2013
Igbo ekelechaa m unu niile.

I would like to formally announce my intention to resign from the position of Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland. I do not make this decision lightly nor do I do so with jest, but with serious consideration and contemplation. Before anyone decides to conjur otherwise, the events of the previous night are not what drew me make this decision. Rather, this decision was made as a result of several factors which I will explain in detail shortly.

First and foremost, I would like to thank all those who worked with me in my short 38 day tenure. My sincerest outpouring goes to Ogugua; my trusty Eze Nwaanyi; my right hand person. She has been a great positive influence and has never ceased to produce great ideas coupled with bright optimism. Next, I would like to extend a hand of thanks to Point B, the guy who fed us behind-the-scenes support and guidance. He is an experienced fellow who has more than once provided good counsel. Last, but not least, I would like to thank all of those men and women who provided us with staunch, unmoved support in our times of difficulty. The list is numerous, and I cannot endeavour to name them all, but they know themselves.

Difficulties faced:
Now, I'd like to discuss the difficulties I faced in my 38 day tenure. The biggest problem that we experienced was lack of support. When I mean support, I don't mean verbal support, but physical support. Upon the legions of allies we had, not a single soul took to action when the cry for help was uttered. My first mission was to form a cabinet, but I couldn't do so without volunteers. [On the twenty first of January] on the third post that I made on the first page of this thread, I said:

"The most important thing that has to be done at this stage is the formation of a solid cabinet. I woud like to invite all of those who were actively involved in last year's electoral reform process (and any others who desire lend a hand) to email me at: nwaeze@hushmail.com."

Tell me, is this not an open invitation for assistance? It has been thirty one days SINCE I made that request, and up till this moment, I am yet to recieve a single email from a single volunteer. I not only sent an open request for aid but also sent personal requests to certain characters (which includes 9ja_I_Hail), but till this moment I am yet to receive a reply. Now, let's get this straight once and for all: I am not God. Abughi m Chukwu. Therefore, I am not an omniscient being. There is no way under the sun which I can possibly make myself available at every thread in which the word "Igbo" is mentioned. Had there been a solid cabinet, we would have established an efficient system in which my assistants would send me links to certain threads that required my presence. What more than could have we done with regards to forming a cabinet? I have personally confided this problem to Point B several times, telling him that this is perhaps the largest obstacle to our progression. Without a cabinet, the "ship" consisted of only Ogugua, myself, and to some extent, Point B and Onlytruth (who stood as our advisers).

My vision for this organization versus that of the majority:
In all honesty, I have come to realize that my vision for this organization differs starkly from that which the majority of umu Igbo here on Nairaland share and it is one of the main reasons why I am stepping down. I did not regard the Nairaland aspect of this organization as highly as I regarded other aspects. In my opnion, posting on Nairaland was required but I didn't see it as the primary component of my mission, as some of you do. I intended to work in a manner which would promote this organization, in an attempt to bring it into the real and physical world, something which we dabbled and experimented with in Onlytruth's administration.

As your responses have indicated, this is not the type of Eze you want, and that's perfectly fine. Umu Igbo want an Eze who will debate, talk, and inspire them with his words and active presence, and unfortunately, I do not fit that description since am constrained by several responsibilites which prevent me from doing so. In reverence to the wishes of umu Igbo, I will step to the side so that an individual worthier and more competent than I can assume the throne and continue from where I left off.

Our next step:
I would like to tender an apology to all who were disappointed by my administration and my shortcomings. However, I have decided to make sure that no more time is wasted, so I have outlined a procedure for us to follow since the constitution does not speak on how to handle the resignation of an Eze or the election of a new one:

I. First and foremost, the resignation of an Eze does not mean the resignation of an Eze Nwaanyi (meaning Ogugua will remain Eze Nwaanyi), and vise versa. I shall occupy this position for X (this must be dicded by the a general consensus) amount of days until the tribunal is capable of organizing a quick election for my replacement.

II. Whatever procedure we decided upon now shall be implemented into the constitution for future purposes.

Exiting Address:
My tenure has definately been a learning experience. I have learned how to work with different types of people, and most importantly, how to respond positively to criticism and attack. To tell you the truth, it has not been easy. These thirty eight days have been filled with worry, anxiety, and stress. Ugbua obi di m uto na m nwere ike inu nmiri agboto iko n'enweghi nsogbu. Obi adila m juu na anya niile di m na aru ga-apuisi.

Umu Igbo nmanma nu. Unu ezila m na unu ejighi onwe unu egwu egwuregwu; ihe gbasara unu di unu mkpa ya mee m ji si ka Obasi di na elu nonyere unu o.

3 Likes

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by manny4life(m): 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2013
donchris369: Nwanne i have seen all her posts and noted them. Nobody have said anything yet, when i fire back they will now say am this, am that. I know when to strike, and it will be at the normal and appropraite place. That strike will be very deadly and regrettable.

My brother, PLEASE, there are certain things that should be let go... BIKO, let sleeping dogs lie, it is my wish we all move forward past all these antagonism, it has no positive value to us.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Odunnu: 7:29pm On Feb 21, 2013
manny4life:

Yes we're asking for peace because above most if not all things, what a man needs in life is peace. So your middle name is UJU, well we may be needing some of that, at least tensions are clamed at the moment...

NO, you won't instigate any further banning, haba, why will you wanna do that? Are you an intruder?
Is Uju = Peace?
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Ngwakwe: 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2013
For goodness sake Berem, this thread is Ndigbo's Parliamentary Office.

Can we give it the respect it deserve? No offense intended.

Nwa-Ada Biko, ka anyi sopuru Oche Eze anyi.

berem: He is a friend to the family.

Rhino.5dm:

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply)

Lagos Economy Rated Above Ghana, UK - Fashola / Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six / Warri Refinery Crippled By Disrepair, Corruption, Shuts Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.