Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? (26817 Views)

Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? / Which Celebrity Would You Date: ? / Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by skytouch: 9:43pm On Jan 23, 2013
Serena williams. The lady get front n back wella. She is ma dream gal
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by temmysoremekun(f): 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2013
Ohhhhh its definately john dumelo of ghana A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ ma sweet uti nwachukwu..- i just love ds guys
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Maximus85(m): 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2013
Kerry Hilson
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by anitank(f): 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2013
kiss

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by YoshiMaster: 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2013
mydex93: thats cool

If ur a girl though, think u nominating urself is hot IMHO.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2013
CFCfan:

Please, how do you know the bolded?
Because I have bn sleeping with a girl who once dated a local super star in my hood.
She later told me the guy is weak in bed, a non performer and has a small dick
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2013
rafhell:
Because I have bn sleeping with a girl who once dated a local super star in my hood.
She later told me the guy is weak in bed, a non performer and has a small dick
shocked shocked :oChei!
Wahala truly dey o.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by plankton(m): 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2013
For physical featurez plz give me Yvonne Nelson

For all and all Georgina Ukoha
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by YoshiMaster: 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2013
I wanna cartoon myself, maybe sometime in the future.

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by seyijames3(m): 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2013
I wil manage Chidima
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by SIRCONFIDENCE(m): 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2013
I'll choose Laide Bakare(a yoruba movie actress) I like everything about her e.g height, facial beauty, shape, her ability to command english e.t.c
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by fatai2: 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2013
madan: Hello lovers of Nairaland! I just thought about this and wish to know your view on it. I want each of you to tell me the celebrity you would marry if you have the opportunity to do so. And also tell me your reasons for picking that celebrity. As for me, I would love to marry Joseph Benjamin, the regular host of PROJECT FAME WEST AFRICA, who is also known as Tega in Tinsel. I chose Joseph because he is handsome and seems to be a cool guy. I love the way he speaks and also his dress sense. He is very very charming. I love him.

I will luv 2 marry Madan!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by pword: 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2013
[quote author=madan]Hello lovers of Nairaland! I just thought about this and wish to know your view on it. I want each of you to tell me the celebrity you would marry if you have the opportunity to do so. And also tell me your reasons for picking that celebrity. As for me, I would love to marry Joseph Benjamin, the regular host of PROJECT FAME WEST AFRICA, who is also known as Tega in Tinsel. I chose Joseph because he is handsome and seems to be a cool guy. I love the way he speaks and also his dress sense. He is very very charming. I love him.[/qu

See your mouth..,if your boyfriend catch there na you go cry come for nairaland...,ono na di acho di.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by simdam500(m): 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2013
Yea. Actor: Fathia balogun.

Musicsian: Tiwa Oni baje Savage
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2013
I don't envy any of the males..If I were a guy I would quickly marry Sinach.I love that girl scatter!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by idanbox1: 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2013
jacky appiah

mosun felani
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Lexoria: 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2013
MY BABY,Trey Songz,Usher,Chris Hemsworth.There's something about Eminem,hmmmm I like blond guys.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by lilpervert(m): 10:26pm On Jan 23, 2013
Beyonceeee a million times over. I only Wish we were born in the same generation cry

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 23, 2013
victorian: Sean Connery of James Bond smiley.... Sean accent is so so killing and extremely sexy cheesy
Haba! i thought u are married,c'mon show some love lipsrsealed
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by mkoabiola: 10:39pm On Jan 23, 2013
Joke Rogers of channels TV
She too make sense.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 23, 2013
NNEKA. grin grin

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2013
yuzedo: **Looks at Op's profile picture,googles Joseph Benjamin.. Laughsssss till rapture** grin grin grin

See advert na?!s grin grin

Op wan catch big fish..nne, pls remove your profile picture first, I stand a better chance of landing my crush (Natalie Portman kiss) than you do with that photo on display.. cheesy lipsrsealed
Hey! She is sexy bro can't u see how she is posing? But baby i tink u nid to change d pix abeg i dnt wana hav crush on u pls!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by goodmike7: 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2013
Beyounce any time
Yvonne nelson but iyanyan don make me boon her
Genevieve. I still dey think about her
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:52pm On Jan 23, 2013
nikkyshyne: Can't think of any. I only have crushes. Although, I like Terrence Jenkins. Former 106 & parks host. He is now on 'E' station. I think I can marry him. He looks cool and doesn't look like he would cheat on me undecided

Er he is "cheating" on u right now with Selita Ebanks sister!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by agabaI23(m): 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2013
plankton: For physical featurez plz give me Yvonne Nelson

For all and all Georgina Ukoha
Georgina is hot
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by mydex93(f): 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

If ur a girl though, think u nominating urself is hot IMHO.
of course i am..buh i dnt shout.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by tunapawizzy: 10:58pm On Jan 23, 2013
ayotolah:

Lwkmd!!! Iwo lo mo o. All join sha... I don talk my own...I konw say C.Ronaldo big for dat department! But seriously, I just love these guys. Dis one no be Ashawo matter...I don't even know what dat word means lol. Me, I be cool, clean and classy naija babe...
lol...even Becks according to Aunty Posh.....about d cool, clean, classy? well d taste of d pudding is in the eating *winks
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Mortiple(m): 10:58pm On Jan 23, 2013
okpara ugo:

Your wife must hear this...
Nwanna, biko! It was sleep of tongue/finger. I meant to say 'HIPpily' endowed women usually draw my attention.

Seriously, my wife fine plus get-am pass these people. That is why I no dey play away.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by lammygloooooooo(m): 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2013
Haaa omotola my cork standing everytime for her
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by tunapawizzy: 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2013
SIRCONFIDENCE: I'll choose Laide Bakare(a yoruba movie actress) I like everything about her e.g height, facial beauty, shape, her ability inability to command english e.t.c
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by lammygloooooooo(m): 11:05pm On Jan 23, 2013
felix200: Omosexy,,,,,,,,Omotola,,,she is so sweet,,,,,,,i fantacise about her every night,,,,,,she is a Godess to be precise

Lol,,,,,,,,,,
omo sexy pls where are you my peniS is standing here am ready to close all my acct in wema bank and all my alajo card because of you pls just I've me 5min on you ma spoil everythiing grin kiss
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by tunapawizzy: 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2013
na wa o ...nobody mentioned Rita Dominic...dt babe dun sufa sha...real life nobody gree marry am,,,even for nairaland fantasy world nobody still wan marry am...what a wicked world we live in

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pictures Of Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet / Davido Video Chat Dammy Krane After His Release From Prison / (PHOTO) Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Hot In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.