Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? (26847 Views)

Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? / Which Celebrity Would You Date: ? / Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 23, 2013
Mortiple: Thank God I married my wife.

However, Serena Williams is got it! I like it BIIIGGGG!! cheesy
Omotola is another.

I really don't understand why I lust after women that are 'HIPpily' endowed. grin grin

Your wife must hear this...
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by YoshiMaster: 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2013
Memphis357: I'm sure it was because of your 4 inch joystick.....LOL!

Inches? I measure mine in centimeters, thank you very much.

Anywho, she was a QC girl, and I a KC boy, moved to yankee, while she became an actress....
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by ayotolah: 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2013
tunapawizzy:
lmfao shey ti abe abi ti apo

Lwkmd!!! Iwo lo mo o. All join sha... I don talk my own...I konw say C.Ronaldo big for dat department! But seriously, I just love these guys. Dis one no be Ashawo matter...I don't even know what dat word means lol. Me, I be cool, clean and classy naija babe...
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by muystoy(m): 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2013
Former MBGN-OMOWUNMI AKINNIFESI,I dream abt her everytime,she's sooo beautiful
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by mydex93(f): 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2013
Me MySeLf And I
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2013
freecocoa: Hey hey hey hey excuse me biko biko biko kwa asin abeg abeg abeg, if na play ejo stop am, don't even go there, I don't joke with him at all.

I can kill for him be warned angry.

BOKO HARAM Alert!!!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by YoshiMaster: 8:54pm On Jan 23, 2013
mydex93: Me MySeLf And I

You sound confident. May I please know your gender, don't wanna chase the wrong....
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 23, 2013
romanlaw: I'll marry Chidimma..she's got all I want in a woman, she's just like my wife.

I get disarmed whenever i watch her on T.V. too. She would be the purest celebrity to marry for now.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by ayotolah: 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2013
naijababe:

You be ashawo for real grin grin grin

Lol...Naijababe, why nah? Dis one no b ashawo matter, I just love them jare...
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Mrevildoer(m): 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2013
madan: Hello lovers of Nairaland! I just thought about this and wish to know your view on it. I want each of you to tell me the celebrity you would marry if you have the opportunity to do so. And also tell me your reasons for picking that celebrity. As for me, I would love to marry Joseph Benjamin, the regular host of PROJECT FAME WEST AFRICA, who is also known as Tega in Tinsel. I chose Joseph because he is handsome and seems to be a cool guy. I love the way he speaks and also his dress sense. He is very very charming. I love him.

Ebele jonathan first daughter of cuz...

or jimmy bankole's daughter.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by cronsberg: 9:04pm On Jan 23, 2013
Even though i've almost lost hope in this thing called marriage, By god if am giving the chance i will marry Eliza bennett in a heartbeat. I fell in love with that girl the first time i saw her in the movie the contractor. I was a young teenager back then o, so it isn't wierd grin . Her smile, with those dimples, ohh, the most beautiful thing ever. I still feel that intense love for her even though she don't even know i exist cheesy. and to think she's 19 or 20yrs old now and am 24yrs, we would've been perfect for each other.

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 23, 2013
pro01: Cossy.
Bad guy
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by pitipom: 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2013
Patrick Dempsey of Grey's anatomy!Dat dude is sexy!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by mydex93(f): 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

You sound confident. May I please know your gender, don't wanna chase the wrong....
a living thing that has the organs of both male and female...
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Lakayana: 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2013
Denzel Washington.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by YoshiMaster: 9:15pm On Jan 23, 2013
mydex93: a living thing that has the organs of both male and female...

Think the word is herma...

I just went from hot to absolute zero.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

I mean I know naija is a lawless country, but damn dude, Willow Smith?

Please tell me ur gonna wait for her.
Not like she's ten years old. If i get to meet her, than I'll do my best to go out with her.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Koikoi(m): 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2013
Patience Ozokwo. That woman gives me something to think about each time I see her. I love that babe tooooooooooooooo mucccccccccccccch. I can wed her over and over again. She's too too much. I'm blowing her a kiss right now. If I can only just touch her. meen, I'm on fire already
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2013
Jude okoye..very simple guy.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by ludasam222(m): 9:17pm On Jan 23, 2013
Oh boi,na MOCHEDA me go follow o.....i luv d babe die
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2013
Ahhhh..David Beckham no doubt! That body, that toned torso, and did I mention..that body?! Phew!!! (If ever given an opportunity to commit murder n get away with it, it wld be to murder that Victoria Beckham bitch)!...But I digress!
In Nigeria, I would choose Peter of PSquare. That is one sexy guy, and his smile,to die for!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by YoshiMaster: 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2013
ooh ooh, are cartoon girls allowed?

I always had a thing for the Hokage.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by nikkyshyne(f): 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2013
Can't think of any. I only have crushes. Although, I like Terrence Jenkins. Former 106 & parks host. He is now on 'E' station. I think I can marry him. He looks cool and doesn't look like he would cheat on me undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2013
I will also marry Chidinma, Halle Berry and Taylor Swift grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by davinchi(m): 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2013
i like Mercy Johnson,Omotola,Ini Edo and all d big yanshy ladies. i like my ladies to have big ass cos i like it best from d back.pls dont let my wife see dis....

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2013
Most of the guyz you girlz are dying for have small dick and ain't good in bed.

Back to the topic for me, I will prefer tiwa savage anyday any time.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 23, 2013
rafhell: Most of the guyz you girlz are dying for have small dick and ain't good in bed.

Back to the topic for me, I will prefer tiwa savage anyday any time.

Please, how do you know the bolded?
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by mydex93(f): 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

Think the word is herma...

I just went from hot to absolute zero.
thats cool
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2013
Koikoi: Patience Ozokwo. That woman gives me something to think about each time I see her. I love that babe tooooooooooooooo mucccccccccccccch. I can wed her over and over again. She's too too much. I'm blowing her a kiss right now. If I can only just touch her. meen, I'm on fire already

You must be Sick!!!
Better go and examine your skull for fracture.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by ujoatu(m): 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2013
Abeg leave TOnTO for my DIcKE
venorite: Tonto dike, I love her so much.....tools, I love big ladies too
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by honeeyplum(f): 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2013
Brad Paisley......one of d world's finest man
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by bobolic: 9:41pm On Jan 23, 2013
Catherine Zeta Jones. My perfect example of a beautiful woman.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

David Oyelowo Talks About His Father Stephen Oyelowo, From Oyo State / Actress Uche Iwuanyanwu's Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Photos From Bovi's Wife, Kris Babyshower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.