Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? (26823 Views)

Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? / Which Celebrity Would You Date: ? / Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by YoshiMaster: 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2013
nadias877: Pdiddy

I heard he needs a girl, even said it twice.

Gotta hurry up babe!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by YoshiMaster: 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2013
agabaI23: So you are the one disturbing her all these while? Pls stop all the calling, you disturb our peace.

Hahahaha, I died with that one.

I wish you two the best.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by megawax8: 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2013
shakira anitym aniday aniwhere.....i so luv hav!!!!!!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Rajman(m): 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2013
Onika Manaj (nicki) al d way

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by equily(m): 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2013
Tonto Dikeh hitin d point cool grin grin grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by UD101(m): 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2013
Omotola
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by emperorchedda(m): 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2013
Mercy Johnson ASAP. Her assets are gorgeous
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2013
Cyrus12: Jason Momoa. Khal Drogo in Game of Thrones.

Dat guy is a dick grin

I tell ya, what I'd do to be stuck on a deserted island with that guy.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2013
I submit myself to Mila Kunis, she can do whatever she pleases with me.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by agabaI23(m): 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

Hahahaha, I died with that one.

I wish you two the best.
grin grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by slowshot: 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2013
Basically, one cant realli say a particular celebrity have what it takes cos beauty its in the content of one's character, but if I am asked to choose a celeb I would go for tiwa savage cos she gat all it takes to mk me go bunkers!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2013
flavour or dammy krane
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Engineer96(m): 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2013
Serena Williams.
Every thing about her is attractive to me. Her physique, complexion. In fact anything about her appears to be the best.
My wife once complained that I used her as my screensaver but I couldn't help it.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by tunapawizzy: 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2013
ayotolah:

Omo iya mi, emi na ko. Mo yin BabaGod logo fun nkan ti o endow awon guys yi with. Baba,Ku ise!
lmfao shey ti abe abi ti apo
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by earthgreeners(m): 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2013
Foreign- Alicia Keys

Nigeria- Tiwa Savage
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by vanstanzy(m): 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2013
agabaI23: Remove Damilola Adegbite from your list. She is with me. Didn't you see my post before yours?

WOW!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Who is this?
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2013
I will marry.. Tonto Dikeh grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by agabaI23(m): 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2013
vanstanzy:

WOW!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Who is this?
Damilola Adegbite, used to be a cast in Tinsel

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by ezedolar: 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2013
I like mr Ibu and would't mind to marry him

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Gistben: 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2013
Mercy johnson. Her boobs and hips gat it all
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by donofdons: 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2013
[size=28pt]jesse jane anytime[/size]
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2013
They are so many:
1. Emma Watson: She playeD Hermonie Granger in Harry Potter. She is sexy, smart and rich.
2. Selena Gomez: Damn! She's sexy .
3. Taylor Swift: Damn, That girls is beautiful. Too bad she is older.
4. Willow Smith: I love that girl!!! It's not too late for me to date her though.......
5. Can't think of anybody again.......
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Bright2(m): 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2013
Stella Damascus, cos i have thesame spirit with her. undecided
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2013
It would have been Tonto Dike but she is crazy. Moreover i have cool headed babes that look like her i can marry, at least 2 of them.

I really admire mercy Johnson's shape but she is married. I will go for such shape.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by razznaija(f): 8:34pm On Jan 23, 2013
Ryan Gosling, from The Notebook.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by YoshiMaster: 8:34pm On Jan 23, 2013
adeaugustus: They are so many:
1. Emma Watson: She playeD Hermonie Granger in Harry Potter. She is sexy, smart and rich.
2. Selena Gomez: Damn! She's sexy .
3. Taylor Swift: Damn, That girls is beautiful. Too bad she is older.
4. Willow Smith: I love that girl!!! It's not too late for me to date her though.......
5. Can't think of anybody again.......

I mean I know naija is a lawless country, but damn dude, Willow Smith?

Please tell me ur gonna wait for her.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2013
The OP is bleeping ugly! Reminds me of the Orang-utang. Goshhhh! I threw up looking at your photo on your profile. I can't touch you with a NEPA pole.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2013
linusnneji238: genevieve 4 sure... se's really killing me

May your soul RIP. Amen.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Memphis357(m): 8:42pm On Jan 23, 2013
[quote author=Yoshi-Master]Aww, actually dated Damilola.

Now she won't return my calls sad[/quote
I'm sure it was because of your 4 inch penis.....LOL!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Memphis357(m): 8:42pm On Jan 23, 2013
[quote author=Yoshi-Master]Aww, actually dated Damilola.

Now she won't return my calls sad[/quote
I'm sure it was because of your 4 inch penis.....LOL!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by djay1: 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2013
Kristen Jaymes Stewart , the girl in twilight saga. She's really calm.

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by summyvic: 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2013
I had just one opportunity & I married d celebrity I loved. Am talking abt my darling wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

(PHOTO) Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Hot In New Photo / Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man / Pictures From Annie Idibia's Boutique - 4evayoung

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.