Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? (26846 Views)

Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? / Which Celebrity Would You Date: ? / Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Xunxhine(m): 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2013
1st choice, Rihanna
2nd choice, Miley Cyrus
3rd choice, Nadia Buhari
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 23, 2013
tunapawizzy: na wa o ...nobody mentioned Rita Dominic...dt babe dun sufa sha...real life nobody gree marry am,,,even for nairaland fantasy world nobody still wan marry am...what a wicked world we live in

I'll add Rita Dominic to my list grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by fulanigirl(f): 11:14pm On Jan 23, 2013
Ian somerhalder any day grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by efe2000: 11:17pm On Jan 23, 2013
my wife is my celebrity and i will marry and celebrate her all life long.

3 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by CzarChris(m): 11:20pm On Jan 23, 2013
Muna.
Angelina jolie
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by NOIBMUUL(m): 11:30pm On Jan 23, 2013
Muna Kunis
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by DD01(f): 11:39pm On Jan 23, 2013
John Legend he's handsome and love his songs
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by aywhy93(m): 11:40pm On Jan 23, 2013
Hmmnnn.... Tomode ba gegi, agba lo mo ibi ti a wo sii...

I am a guy and the only celebrity i wish i could marry is Nicki Minaj (she is the hottest on earth planet - go and watch the official video of STARSHIP)

But if i were a girl, it will be Drake... Young Money thiNgZ

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by yme1(f): 11:45pm On Jan 23, 2013
Timbaland kiss kiss
Leonardo dicaprio
George clooney
Don cheadle
Morgan freeman
John dumelo
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by victorian(f): 11:45pm On Jan 23, 2013
flinspiero: Haba! i thought u are married,c'mon show some love lipsrsealed

It's just a wishful question , that needs wishful answers and wishful answers are coming up....it's not like , one's wish will pop up after mentioning names, nah... tongue.. For me , it's fun to think back and see which celeb I cud marry if I had d chance.. Simple! cool... So take it easy on moi.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by vanvicker(m): 11:47pm On Jan 23, 2013
Ini edo or nadia buhari.They're both loving,kul and gentle.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by kodeya(m): 11:58pm On Jan 23, 2013
venorite: Tonto dike, I love her so much.....tools, I love big ladies too
why you no like cossy join #mtchew#
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by fflamingo(m): 12:03am On Jan 24, 2013
Am gonna be going for segun arinze, pete edochic sam okoro ...
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Kassidy90(m): 12:03am On Jan 24, 2013
Chidinma is my pick, she has a great body
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Msfavey(f): 12:06am On Jan 24, 2013
Trey songz

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by mrborn2fuck(m): 12:06am On Jan 24, 2013
Cossy but if foreigner include, will go for Rihanna
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Talentedugo(m): 12:07am On Jan 24, 2013
i will like to marry chika ike because i love everything about her.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Duduconfirm: 12:09am On Jan 24, 2013
2 face
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 24, 2013
Patience Ebele Jonathan. My spoken English will improve tremendously. wink
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by toluleke(m): 12:37am On Jan 24, 2013
Tonto dikeh. She is so real

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by dietsono(m): 1:08am On Jan 24, 2013
Yoruba actress, .......
ODUSANYA ALIAS IDI-DOWO Cos she's got my kind of boobs trust me
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by overdrive(m): 1:13am On Jan 24, 2013
CossSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by oadah(m): 1:13am On Jan 24, 2013
tony1980: For me,if it is humanly possible.I would marry Tiwa Savage. Because,she got the 3B's-Black,Beauty and Brains that,I always want in a pretty lady like her.In fact and in short,I love her with passion and also with all my heart,body and soul,so to speak. She is so gorgeous,so glamorous and so amorous,she is the personification of beauty,she is the microcosm of beauty,she is the paragon of beauty,she is the summary of beauty,she is the cynosure of beauty,she is a galaxy of beauty, and finally,she is beauty herself in parenthesis.

Tiwa Savage need to see this oooooo, somebody should pleassseeeeee help this guy out.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 24, 2013
John Dumelo/Idris Elba..
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 24, 2013
ItsModella: John Dumelo/Idris Elba..
Why?!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by dnawah(m): 2:15am On Jan 24, 2013
Any one way don date only 1 man b4 and way go fit born pikin,make i no say virgin,e no day 4 they dictionary.grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 2:27am On Jan 24, 2013
Usher

singing..... she likes it my way , my way..hummm grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Bisjosh(f): 2:40am On Jan 24, 2013
Flavor N'abania anytime anyday!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 2:52am On Jan 24, 2013
Barack Obama lipsrsealed
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by platodeen(m): 3:13am On Jan 24, 2013
Rita Dominic.Very,very natural nd good shape
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by tuhits(m): 3:41am On Jan 24, 2013
Abeg. For me na dose obama daughters
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 4:34am On Jan 24, 2013
anitank: kiss

Trey songz Stop joking.

That is my hubby choose another one thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Rapper Wale Tweets About Nigeria’s Power Supply / David Oyelowo Talks About His Father Stephen Oyelowo, From Oyo State / Actress Uche Iwuanyanwu's Traditional Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.