Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Sheikh Again Defends His Stand On Troops Deployment To Mali - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Again Defends His Stand On Troops Deployment To Mali (944 Views)

Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) / Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali / Troops Deployment: A Gross Betrayal – Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheikh Again Defends His Stand On Troops Deployment To Mali by expertman(m): 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2013
Fiery Nigerian based Islamic cleric and scholar, Sheik Ahmad Mahmud Gumi has again defended his position condemning deployment of troops to Mali claiming that troop deployment by ECOWAS and the French government have several hidden undertones.

Gumi in a new message, supporting a similar message released yetsteday, stated:

“Brothers and Sisters, fellow Nigerians, No human has the monopoly of sentiments or emotional outburst, therefore whoever abuses me for not understanding me I have forgiven it. I hold no qualms against anybody. My only concern is over the Evil people that kill innocent people for prejudice, malice, religious sentiments and share malevolence.

“In these categories of people are Maj. Nzeogwu & co who assassinated the premier Sardauna the main target of the 1966 coup. Others argue that some Christians also were killed, yes, but they were also killed by Christians too. The common denominator is that all these murderers that kill innocent people are Christians. What I am saying is that among the Christian are evil people that kill people. These evil killers can also be imbedded in our security apparatus. In fact they are more dangerous that the true boko haram who are mainly peasants, poor and untactful. However these are highly trained individuals that can manipulate, strategize, camouflage and coordinate their terror in such a way that they cannot be recognized. They are also the Dimkas and most recently the Azazis and many more still active in service.

“So today if there is any terror attack, depending on the magnitude, the coordination and sophistication in its execution and target selection, you can see the finger print of these agents of evil.
The draconian military occupation of the Muslim northern regions is a clear sign of such a plan. The Mali intervention is also not far from the plan. Why sending troops to Mali when our borders are porous? Spending millions that could benefit educational, heath and agricultural sectors that are starving. Youth unemployment that is declared by an ex-president as very volatile. We negotiated peace between the warring Sudanese factions until they decided to divide in a plebiscite, why not also in Mali? Is it not ‘what is good for the goose is also good for the gander’?.

“Nigerian involvement is Mali against the northern tawarik , is taking sides based on foreign colonial interest, and the hate of Islamists forming a government in the region. The difference between Islamist and Terrorist is that the former are fighters that are seeking independence and the rule of Islamic law through legal and accepted norms. Part of it breaking away from a country which there is anarchy or dictatorship. The army took power in Mali, and a section of the country wanted to break way. They usually bring religion for two reasons, one to mobilize fighters since a mujahid fights fearlessly, and secondly attract the sympathy of other Muslims. While terrorist, kill anybody Muslim or non-Muslim that does not concur to their ideology. Such ‘Islamic terrorism’ is condemned in unequivocal terms in the hadith of the prophet – alaihis Salam- and the Muslim leaders and scholars were the first victims of their evil.

“It is known fact that Christians in Nigeria are anti-Islam in everything even if it is beneficial to all. That explains the clamor against OIC membership at a time when we have representatives in the Vatican. That was where the clamor against Sharia law which has nothing to do with Christians. The Sharia checks crimes effectively yet, the Christians clergy prefer a state of lewdness, robbery, adultery, alcoholism than otherwise if such crimes can only be stopped by Islam. The prefer a harlot than a woman wearing hijab or niqab.

“If therefore, the Christian leadership of Nigeria is plunging us into Mali for this same reason of hatred and prejudice against Islamist, this is the warning they should heed to, because Islam is unconquerable. But if they want peace to reign then we should not take sides but be peace negotiators.
Imagine, Nigerian troops killing touareg in their own country, what moral ground do we have when later they influx into our country and cause havoc? May Allah guide us all and protect us from all evil.”
Re: Sheikh Again Defends His Stand On Troops Deployment To Mali by Iykopee(m): 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2013
Shiek, u are a guttersnipe from d deep recesses of mongolian jungle....if u r serious in ur teachings, campaign for d division of nigeria and have ur islam @ full wit....eeediot
Re: Sheikh Again Defends His Stand On Troops Deployment To Mali by mike404(m): 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2013
Exactly what I expected from a boko haram king maker like sheik gumi embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Sheikh Again Defends His Stand On Troops Deployment To Mali by teskyg: 7:06pm On Jan 21, 2013
These Goat again,doing the bidding of his Slave Masters.How many of such preaching go on in Saudi Arabia,Kuwait,UAE?
Re: Sheikh Again Defends His Stand On Troops Deployment To Mali by chosen04(f): 7:37pm On Jan 21, 2013
''In these categories of people are Maj. Nzeogwu & co who assassinated the premier Sardauna the main target of the 1966 coup. Others argue that some Christians also were killed, yes, but they were also killed by Christians too. The common denominator is that all these murderers that kill innocent people are Christians. What I am saying is that among the Christian are evil people that kill people''
........................................................................................................................

The above is why I always know that GOWON AND AWO are not wise!...........

That's is serious indictment on them for killing fellow Christians......
Re: Sheikh Again Defends His Stand On Troops Deployment To Mali by austinsmat(m): 10:03pm On Jan 21, 2013
He talks about southern Sudanese and northern Sudanese that is separated now forgetting that what is good for Sudanese is good good for Nigerian let divide The mistake luGard makes in 1914 north can have there Islam and practice it the way there want than giving the whole Nigeria headache because of it
Re: Sheikh Again Defends His Stand On Troops Deployment To Mali by excondido(m): 12:11am On Jan 22, 2013
muslim leaders will not call this dim wit to order now while the essence of his incitment can be checked, before those almajiris let lose and start another religious crisis. muslim nairalanders, i sugest the govt swiftly help u guys eliminate him quietly without traces unles if u feel he speaks the minds of muslims. what do u guys think?
Re: Sheikh Again Defends His Stand On Troops Deployment To Mali by aurenflani: 6:55am On Jan 22, 2013
excondido: muslim leaders will not call this dim wit to order now while the essence of his incitment can be checked, before those almajiris let lose and start another religious crisis. muslim nairalanders, i sugest the govt swiftly help u guys eliminate him quietly without traces unles if u feel he speaks the minds of muslims. what do u guys think?

Yes we will heed your advice and act according, and in doing so, may we know why ?
Re: Sheikh Again Defends His Stand On Troops Deployment To Mali by aurenflani: 6:58am On Jan 22, 2013
teskyg: These Goat again,doing the bidding of his Slave Masters.How many of such preaching go on in Saudi Arabia,Kuwait,UAE?

Your father or supposed father is the goat you perverted transgressor.
Re: Sheikh Again Defends His Stand On Troops Deployment To Mali by aurenflani: 7:01am On Jan 22, 2013
mike404: Exactly what I expected from a boko haram king maker like sheik gumi embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

You a nut do not deserve to live. You are a burden to humanity for supporting debauchery.
Re: Sheikh Again Defends His Stand On Troops Deployment To Mali by joseph1832(m): 7:38am On Jan 22, 2013
Moderators why isn't this on front page?
Re: Sheikh Again Defends His Stand On Troops Deployment To Mali by PedroJP(m): 7:48am On Jan 22, 2013
Iykopee: Shiek, u are a guttersnipe from d deep recesses of mongolian jungle....if u r serious in ur teachings, campaign for d division of nigeria and have ur islam @ full wit....eeediot
please tell him ooooooo.
Re: Sheikh Again Defends His Stand On Troops Deployment To Mali by PedroJP(m): 7:53am On Jan 22, 2013
aurenflani:

Your father or supposed father is the goat you perverted transgressor.
This man,it seems u are one of those apes that are yet to develop into homo sapiens ? My dear, change ur mind set. Killing pple just makes u an animal with no conscience or even worse than the animals cos i knw that some of them do pity and feel sympathetic for life.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Again Defends His Stand On Troops Deployment To Mali by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 22, 2013
Religion! Do we really need that? I see as a tool for war n division, it makes us see our fellow as a potential enemy. Now this hypnotized old raggedy fellow is ranting with so much hatred and bitterness, nawao! Religion of piss indeed.
Re: Sheikh Again Defends His Stand On Troops Deployment To Mali by debetmx(m): 8:25am On Jan 22, 2013
chosen04: ''In these categories of people are Maj. Nzeogwu & co who assassinated the premier Sardauna the main target of the 1966 coup. Others argue that some Christians also were killed, yes, but they were also killed by Christians too. The common denominator is that all these murderers that kill innocent people are Christians. What I am saying is that among the Christian are evil people that kill people''
........................................................................................................................

How ignorant you are? I can deduce from ur handle that u are ibo. So the civil war was between christians and muslims? I can't believe that in 2013 some people would just not grow up and keep apportioning blames. Truth be told, Ojukwu and Ifeajuna were the major problems of the ibos. Starting wars and coups and running into exile
Re: Sheikh Again Defends His Stand On Troops Deployment To Mali by joseph1832(m): 8:54am On Jan 22, 2013
Why is it that those who occupy the locus of power in the muslim ummah are not putting a leash on Gumi's vocal cavity! His utterances are malevolent and can cause serious harm if left un checked!
Re: Sheikh Again Defends His Stand On Troops Deployment To Mali by chosen04(f): 9:15am On Jan 22, 2013
debetmx:

How ignorant you are? I can deduce from ur handle that u are ibo. So the civil war was between christians and muslims? I can't believe that in 2013 some people would just not grow up and keep apportioning blames. Truth be told, Ojukwu and Ifeajuna were the major problems of the ibos. Starting wars and coups and running into exile

Its obvious that you are a lost soul, aren't you?

Didn't you see where sheikh Gumi was ranting of how fellow Christians were involved in killing fellow Christians during the BIAFRAN WAR?

If you are not a LOST SOUL you would have known that nobody is talking about tribe here but religious ranting by GUMI, who is accusing Christians of joining Muslims to kill fellow Christians. Which according to him can never happen the other way round.
Re: Sheikh Again Defends His Stand On Troops Deployment To Mali by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:52am On Jan 22, 2013
Unfortunately all the Muslim Nairalanders in the Muslim section are too ashamed to be associated with this racial and ethnic bigot who deems it honorable to play ethnic emotions to make his voice heard. We need Peace not War. when it comes to it, it is the children of the poor he will enlist to go kill themselves in a war they will never see the benefit in their lifetime.
Re: Sheikh Again Defends His Stand On Troops Deployment To Mali by debetmx(m): 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2013
chosen04:

Its obvious that you are a lost soul, aren't you?

Didn't you see where sheikh Gumi was ranting of how fellow Christians were involved in killing fellow Christians during the BIAFRAN WAR?

If you are not a LOST SOUL you would have known that nobody is talking about tribe here but religious ranting by GUMI, who is accusing Christians of joining Muslims to kill fellow Christians. Which according to him can never happen the other way round.

You have not answered my question. Biafran war was between Christians and muslims? So christian officers like OBJ, Benjamin Adekunle and the rest should abandon their conviction and duty posts and support biafra because of Ojukwu's ambition and the inactions of ifeajuna, ironsi and the rest? YOUR SOUL IS IRREDEEMABLE. So sorry but like the way you guys were in 1966 when your kinsmen foolishly killed the northern and yoruba leaders and officers.
Re: Sheikh Again Defends His Stand On Troops Deployment To Mali by debetmx(m): 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2013
chosen04: ''In these categories of people are Maj. Nzeogwu & co who assassinated the premier Sardauna the main target of the 1966 coup. Others argue that some Christians also were killed, yes, but they were also killed by Christians too. The common denominator is that all these murderers that kill innocent people are Christians. What I am saying is that among the Christian are evil people that kill people''

Which of your leaders was wiser than AWOLOWO. nnamdi azikwe, odumegwu ojukwu, aguiyi ironsi? Kindly read Odumegwu Ojukwu's book Because I Am Involved and tell the whole world what he wrote about AWOLOWO. I rest my case.
Re: Sheikh Again Defends His Stand On Troops Deployment To Mali by TRUTHTELA: 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2013
When you have r.ams following a BLOOD SUCKING and CHILD ABUSER's religion, without using the gods given brain, this is the end result. Lazy murders why can't this rapist preach to the lazy northerners that they'll need their own Islamic republic of Nigeria and stop being parasite to other tribes? If you guys are not hypocrites and lazy people, why don't you start an Islamic protest saying " WE WANT TO BREAK AWAY FROM NIGERIA"?? You loathe infidels, but, you love and live off their WEALTH, MONEY and RESOURCES.

You guys will not know PEACE in every corner of this earth until you guys repent from your evils ways, better still, CHANGE YOUR RELIGION.

(1) (Reply)

How APGA Joined APC, By ACN / NLC Fixes April 10th For Nationwide Protest / APC Is Not A Political Party- Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.