Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Recharge Card Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Recharge Card Ladies (2772 Views)

Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight / Why Do Nigerian Girls 'beg' For Recharge Card? / Met Her Yesterday nd d First Thing She did was Ask Me For Recharge Card. Na Wa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recharge Card Ladies by mascot87(m): 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2013
It has become a common thing for ladies you just met online on a social network to ask guys for recharge cards even when you have not met them before. On many occasions have I met ladies online even on our first conversation asking me to send them recharge card either to get there phone number or get to meet them. The latest one that just occurred to me was about this lady I met on one of the social network site few days ago, i was surprised she gave me her phone number. I called her only for her to ask me to send her recharge card. I want to ask ladies and experienced guys in the house what the main purpose of ladies asking guys to send them recharge card even when u have not met them before. Is it to know the worth of the guy before you can go out with them or just the normal runz things just to keep themselves going?
Re: Recharge Card Ladies by hrmkz: 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2013
Maga must pay first!

2 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Ladies by Mynd44: 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2013
If you are not comfortable with it, don't send it, na by force?

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Ladies by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2013
@mascot87: 99% of girls on Badoo.com do it. This is why I don't use Badoo anymore. These girls open their social network accounts just to collect recharge cards from weak minded and lonely guys... it is terrible in Badoo.com
Re: Recharge Card Ladies by mascot87(m): 6:18pm On Jan 21, 2013
teeowl: @mascot87: 99% of girls on Badoo.com do it. This is why I don't use Badoo anymore. These girls open their social network accounts just to collect recharge cards from weak minded and lonely guys... it is terrible in Badoo.com
I now understand,all recharge card offers came from that site. Thanks for the information,I am off do delete my profile from that site immediately.
Re: Recharge Card Ladies by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2013
Parasitic girls and Runz girls have flooded that site -> Badoo.com
Re: Recharge Card Ladies by tobezekiel(f): 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2013
Mynd_44: If you are not comfortable with it, don't send it, na by force?
are u minding the op? nt sure he can even load his own phone nt to talk of sending to sum1
Re: Recharge Card Ladies by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2013
Laffing in Cantonese grin grin
Re: Recharge Card Ladies by Kosigift(f): 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2013
teeowl: @mascot87: 99% of girls on Badoo.com do it. This is why I don't use Badoo anymore. These girls open their social network accounts just to collect recharge cards from weak minded and lonely guys... it is terrible in Badoo.com

Lmao grin grin
Abeg which one is Badoo again?
It seems we have an experienced guy like d Op here...
Re: Recharge Card Ladies by ifihear(m): 3:05pm On Jun 05, 2013
Yeah rite..Baddo is filled with leeches,girls especially. You strike up a chat with one...before the expiration of 10 mins,she is already asking you for a favor..."Can you please send me recharge card?"..Pisses the hell outta me.
Led one on for close to three weeks with a promise to send her 3k card..I kept feeding her one cooked up story or the other..when she got the gist that this "Maga" no go pay..she let go..I later sent her a stinker-cum yab message which she didnt reply.
Girls of nowadays..na wa 2 una oh!!

*anyways back to..what was I doing sef??**
Re: Recharge Card Ladies by 190: 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2013
da hell u guys doin on the internet looking for women

da hell angry angry
Re: Recharge Card Ladies by Godson201333(m): 6:27pm On Jun 05, 2013
mascot87: It has become a common thing for ladies you just met online on a social network to ask guys for recharge cards even when you have not met them before. On many occasions have I met ladies online even on our first conversation asking me to send them recharge card either to get there phone number or get to meet them. The latest one that just occurred to me was about this lady I met on one of the social network site few days ago, i was surprised she gave me her phone number. I called her only for her to ask me to send her recharge card. I want to ask ladies and experienced guys in the house what the main purpose of ladies asking guys to send them recharge card even when u have not met them before. Is it to know the worth of the guy before you can go out with them or just the normal runz things just to keep themselves going?

Some girls will use the opportunity to see how much you care,Some will see you as a desperate person and call you MAGA,You just have to be bold to say NO.At thesame time it is ll those winchi winchi girls that will ask you for recharge cards.
Re: Recharge Card Ladies by texanomaly(f): 9:26pm On Jun 05, 2013
e no bi juss women...men contact me all the time..."can you send money" someone sick, someone in trouble or just boldly ask...No ATM here!
Re: Recharge Card Ladies by antap(m): 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2013
cheesy
tobezekiel: are u minding the op? nt sure he can even load his own phone nt to talk of sending to sum1
Yeah, now I know the babe who asked me for recharge card on that website.
Op, if any girl you just met asked a recharge card from you, just flee, she's about to take you for a maga!
Re: Recharge Card Ladies by antap(m): 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2013
:DGuys too do impersonate girls on the social networks.
Some guys have been chatting with their fellow guys for months believing it was a girl. I say sorry!
Re: Recharge Card Ladies by Godson201333(m): 9:13am On Jun 06, 2013
antap: :DGuys too do impersonate girls on the social networks.
Some guys have been chatting with their fellow guys for months believing it was a girl. I say sorry!

you are right,That is called LOCAL RUNZ
Re: Recharge Card Ladies by tobezekiel(f): 1:37am On Jun 07, 2013
antap: cheesy
Yeah, now I know the babe who asked me to send her recharge card on that website
Re: Recharge Card Ladies by Adolak(m): 4:20am On Jun 07, 2013
I dont like females abusing me. So let me keep my opinion to myself. But ladies, its bad o. We guys dont like it. Boys are not smiling.
Re: Recharge Card Ladies by Nobody: 4:23am On Jun 07, 2013
Such is the fate of men who seek ladies online.
Re: Recharge Card Ladies by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 07, 2013
When asked 2 send dem recharge cards, ur answer

"Please I don't sell recharge cards, neither do I run a call card vendor, u can check any closest to U" thank U

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Ladies by mascot87(m): 10:52am On Jun 09, 2013
tobezekiel: are u minding the op? nt sure he can even load his own phone nt to talk of sending to sum1
This girl will die a proud girl, it's now a CONFIRMED attitude.

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Ladies by 2kurupt(m): 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2013
Dats what happens when you have so many broke azz gals as well as boys who lack self confidence in the country who have access to social media.

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Ladies by tobezekiel(f): 10:55pm On Jun 10, 2013
mascot87:
This girl will die a proud girl, it's now a CONFIRMED attitude.
who wouldn't want to die a proud person?! its better than dying with a low self esteem. anyways, I don't want to indulge u so, ill just watch u display your "poo" which you are good at
Re: Recharge Card Ladies by Walexz02(m): 2:10am On Jun 11, 2013
I always laugh at there silly a$s whenever I see that kind of a request,as in some of them even go to an extent of making it there status. 'send me airtel recharge card of any amount to get my number bla bla blah' i just laugh and move unto the next...
Re: Recharge Card Ladies by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 11, 2013
When I chat up a girlie online and she ask me a recharge card ........ I will also do the same Ask her for recharge card !!!!
Re: Recharge Card Ladies by mascot87(m): 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2013
tobezekiel: who wouldn't want to die a proud person?! its better than dying with a low self esteem. anyways, I don't want to indulge u so, ill just watch u display your "poo" which you are good at
Go on, continue, suite urself.I care less about you cos you end up to nothing to me.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Only!!! Pls No Female Intruders / Gospel Singer Mike Abdul & His Gospel Singer Wife Breaks Up / I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.