Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,268 members, 7,846,259 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Football Betting Season 5 - Business (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 5 (105427 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by bukahands(m): 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2013
bukahands: Arsenal vs bayern BTTS 1.62
WON
Porto vs Malaga BTTS 2.0 LOST
Crystal palace win 1.65 WON

Good luck

Little profit but thank God no loss
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by bukahands(m): 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2013
bukahands: Arsenal vs bayern BTTS 1.62
Porto vs Malaga BTTS 2.0
Crystal palace win 1.65

Good luck
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by udemzyudex(m): 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2013
aieo: lucenzo tans for the picks but to be honest I no understand them ohh, abeg for newbees like me not to make wrong bets break it down in English biko, I really wanna bet it
Bro..the game is on double chance where u can choose two outcome at thesame time..
1=home team
X=draw
2=away team

Consider this..
If chelsea vs man u are playing 2day
And i choose 1x,then it means chelsea must win or draw the game for me to win my bet i.e choosing two outcome either chelsea the game or draw the game...
Remember x1 and 1x are dsame..
When i mean choosing two outcome,it doesn't mean choosing 1x alone...
U can choose 1x,x2 or 12...
12 i.e either the home team or away team must win and if the match end in a draw,u lose ur stake..
X2=either the d game end in a draw or the away team win.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by aieo(m): 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2013
Michky: Udemzy, go back to page 100 season 4. You'll see what i mean by repeat questions there. You see, no one is stopping questions o. What we're saying is: some people just unnecesarily ask the same question over and over again. That's just unbearable.
michky pack well abeg! The way U talk now I guess U started as a professional, smh for U, if U can't help don't talk nd discourage those who will!! Kudos to Mr.drizzy lucenzo, cos they are the people that really helps newbees
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by aieo(m): 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2013
udemzy_udex:
Bro..the game is on double chance where u can choose two outcome at thesame time..
1=home team
X=draw
2=away team

Consider this..
If chelsea vs man u are playing 2day
And i choose 1x,then it means chelsea must win or draw the game for me to win my bet i.e choosing two outcome either chelsea the game or draw the game...
Remember x1 and 1x are dsame..
When i mean choosing two outcome,it doesn't mean choosing 1x alone...
U can choose 1x,x2 or 12...
12 i.e either the home team or away team must win and if the match end in a draw,u lose ur stake..
X2=either the d game end in a draw or the away team win.
tanx bro U the best. Can I accumulate with double bet?
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2013
Some people even abuse this opportunity sometimes. You call yourself punter but you're too lazy to read the past seasons to atleast have an idea of the business you're about to venture into. What sort of business men should we call them eh? Yet they come here and ask the same questions we've answered several times before. Well, UDEMZY, please try to be around to attend to them o, cos as for me, am retired from answering repeated questions for now.

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by udemzyudex(m): 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2013
Michky: Udemzy, go back to page 100 season 4. You'll see what i mean by repeat questions there. You see, no one is stopping questions o. What we're saying is: some people just unnecesarily ask the same question over and over again. That's just unbearable.
Yeah i understand u,i know some guys don't like going back to previous pages to get their answer..but instead of telling to stop asking..u should av told him to check page 100 of season4....
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by udemzyudex(m): 11:00pm On Feb 19, 2013
aieo: tanx bro U the best. Can I accumulate with double bet?
Yes u can,but i'll always advice any punter to accumulate not more than 3 match..infact 2 is okay,cos that where i believe bookies make their money.form my own believe,a punter have 25% of winning accumulated match that is more than 7 upward
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2013
If you're a punter and you're always waiting for other punters to teach you everything; then you're not ready for this business. Do your research. Learn the a,b,c of punting by yourself. You can then come with more challenging questions that i will personally desire to attend to. A word is enough for the wise. That's all i will say concerning this.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2013
udemzy_udex:
Yeah i understand u,i know some guys don't like going back to previous pages to get their answer..but instead of telling to stop asking..u should av told him to check page 100 of season4....
What am saying is NO TIME. I dont know about others o, but for me, NO TIME.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by udemzyudex(m): 11:19pm On Feb 19, 2013
Michky: If you're a punter and you're always waiting for other punters to teach you everything; then you're not ready for this business. Do your research. Learn the a,b,c of punting by yourself. You can then come with more challenging questions that i will personally desire to attend to. A word is enough for the wise. That's all i will say concerning this.
K..i know i learn most of this things using google and searching for football betting forums,i'll advice the newbie to use google if some punters don't want to asnwer their questions...
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 11:25pm On Feb 19, 2013
udemzy_udex:
K..i know i learn most of this things using google and searching for football betting forums,i'll advice the newbie to use google if some punters don't want to asnwer their questions...
In addition to this good advice, newbies should take the pain to read the Football Betting Seasons 1-4. I guarantee you that most questions have been answered there already.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2013
aieo: michky pack well abeg! The way U talk now I guess U started as a professional, smh for U, if U can't help don't talk nd discourage those who will!! Kudos to Mr.drizzy lucenzo, cos they are the people that really helps newbees
Ok. Before i park well, let me inform you that NOBODY taught me this business. I learned a few things from this thread o, but most of what i know today were lessons learned from my mistakes (long before this thread was birthed) and articles + ebooks from goog!e. However, i will be willing to lend a helping hand if i feel you've worked hard enough to deserve such. Oya, make i park well.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2013
Michky: Over 0.5 HT

Viktoria Koln WON
Partick lost
Brechin WON
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 11:53pm On Feb 19, 2013
lucenzo:
Odds: 4.44
stake: N10000
Winning: N44400.00

Through Christ our Lord

Amen.[/b]
Lessons to learn from this: 1) Avoid English leagues like plague. 2) Never combo too many double chance picks. 3) Never chase your loss. 4) God doesnt have anything to do with betting. 5) Finally, Never stake more than 5% of your bank on a single bet (single or combo). Sorry bro. Tomorrow is another day.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 12:03am On Feb 20, 2013
aieo: michky pack well abeg! The way U talk now I guess U started as a professional, smh for U, if U can't help don't talk nd discourage those who will!! Kudos to Mr.drizzy lucenzo, cos they are the people that really helps newbees

you're very stup.id. does the thread topic mention betting tutorial for newbie? this is football betting section. and fuc.k to have addressed mickhy that way. useless newbie its your type we want to always be and lose so that bookie transfer ur moni to us. your brain is mixed with black oil. gutter boy. juat be careful and abd try insulting me. because i dont take shit whether as a professional or not. Hausa goat

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 12:10am On Feb 20, 2013
udemzy_udex:
Yes u can,but i'll always advice any punter to accumulate not more than 3 match..infact 2 is okay,cos that where i believe bookies make their money.form my own believe,a punter have 25% of winning accumulated match that is more than 7 upward

you can accumulate as many as u wish and hit jackpot. whether u combo two games or single u will lost.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by udemzyudex(m): 12:21am On Feb 20, 2013
Xpset:

you can accumulate as many as u wish and hit jackpot. whether u combo two games or single u will lost.

tell that to urself not me bro..cos i know what i'm talking about..

From the beginning of this thread,point to me anybody that has won an accumulated bet that is more than 5 here...
If u av a good betting system that is working fine,cos i know that a betting system is not 100% sure...if one can accumulate 2 match that he is sure of,that will be better than accumulating 7-10 match,cos the person who accumulate 2 match has a better chance of winning his bet than the person who accumulate 7 match.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 1:32am On Feb 20, 2013
udemzy_udex:

From the beginning of this thread,point to me anybody that has won an accumulated bet that is more than 5 here...
If u av a good betting system that is working fine,cos i know that a betting system is not 100% sure...if one can accumulate 2 match that he is sure of,that will be better than accumulating 7-10 match,cos the person who accumulate 2 match has a better chance of winning his bet than the person who accumulate 7 match.

you have a sleeping brain. whats different from what i just said. u lack power of comprehension.

tell that to confusing newbie and punter cos i no.be ur mate here
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by aieo(m): 6:40am On Feb 20, 2013
Xpset:

you're very stup.id. does the thread topic mention betting tutorial for newbie? this is football betting section. and fuc.k to have addressed mickhy that way. useless newbie its your type we want to always be and lose so that bookie transfer ur moni to us. your brain is mixed with black oil. gutter boy. juat be careful and abd try insulting me. because i dont take shit whether as a professional or not. Hausa goat
xpset first of all I no hausa nd 2 I think its a bigger goat that will know a goat(not an insult) for Christ sake if U don't wanna answer questions U stay mute instead of insulting whoever U just did. Look I might be a newbee but one I don't like is insult because I asked what I don't don't know too much about, michky sowi if U are offended, xpset its better U don't answer my questions instead telling me all those words U just did its not encouraging!!! Good morning all
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by udemzyudex(m): 7:23am On Feb 20, 2013
Xpset:

you have a sleeping brain. whats different from what i just said. u lack power of comprehension.

tell that to confusing newbie and punter cos i no.be ur mate here
Yeah...u no be my mate,u na old fool naa,see if u think u can insult me like others then bring it on.......u said whether combo or single it doesn't mean....
U were not even here when the first thread started,what do u even know about football betting? Are u creative? Can u come out with ur own strategy,u always come here bragging doing as if u're the king here....watch it bro,cos i only respect those who respect me...i only talk with creative punters not dull brian like u...
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by udemzyudex(m): 7:28am On Feb 20, 2013
aieo: xpset first of all I no hausa nd 2 I think its a bigger goat that will know a goat(not an insult) for Christ sake if U don't wanna answer questions U stay mute instead of insulting whoever U just did. Look I might be a newbee but one I don't like is insult because I asked what I don't don't know too much about, michky sowi if U are offended, xpset its better U don't answer my questions instead telling me all those words U just did its not encouraging!!! Good morning all
Bros leave the old fool,he they claim professional punter when e nova even pass novice...
Pls leave the little brat alone.
If one stu!pid fool thinks he is too small to be respected by others,then i'm not going to give the f@@l what he xpet..
If he thinks insult me will mk him feel better,then he just made the biggest mistk....

And if u really think u're ready for this xpset,then bring it on bro....bring it on.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by brainy02: 8:32am On Feb 20, 2013
Another world war in here despite all the promise made in season4..... Let the game begin.....

Now i understand age doesnt mean maturity......... I expect the most stupid one in this forum to start raining abuse on themselves after this my post.....

Let see the first fool to do that!
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by bukahands(m): 8:33am On Feb 20, 2013
udemzy_udex:

I have won different 5 or more BTTS and straight win bets combo on earlier threads. And won even more 2-3 match combo. Like every1 knows it has been mentioned here many times, the higher the combo, the higher the risk. So also in business the more the risk, the more the money
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 8:53am On Feb 20, 2013
brainy02: Another world war in here despite all the promise made in season4..... Let the game begin.....

Now i understand age doesnt mean maturity......... I expect the most stupid one in this forum to start raining abuse on themselves after this my post.....

Let see the first fool to do that!
And you think you've displayed maturity by this post of yours?
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 8:55am On Feb 20, 2013
udemzy_udex:
Bros leave the old fool,he they claim professional punter when e nova even pass novice...
Pls leave the little brat alone.
If one stu!pid fool thinks he is too small to be respected by others,then i'm not going to give the f@@l what he xpet..
If he thinks insult me will mk him feel better,then he just made the biggest mistk....

And if u really think u're ready for this xpset,then bring it on bro....bring it on.
Prof Udemzy, abeg let bye-gones be bye-gones.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by udemzyudex(m): 8:55am On Feb 20, 2013
bukahands:

I have won different 5 or more BTTS and straight win bets combo on earlier threads. And won even more 2-3 match combo. Like every1 knows it has been mentioned here many times, the higher the combo, the higher the risk. So also in business the more the risk, the more the money
How many times av u won such combo? I mean the 5 combo or more?
Moreover my post was not for professional punters,i was reffering to the newbies..
Yep,i'm not saying tking risk is bad,but to those who are just entering into punting,they av to understand how punting work,b4 tking risk,u can't just invest ur money in a business u don't know abt..
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by cyif2003(m): 8:56am On Feb 20, 2013
bukahands:

yeah I agree wif u but u can't advice a novice to start acumulating up to 5... Well all dis guys wey dey dis thread wey dey form bosss up and down... I pity una
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by udemzyudex(m): 9:01am On Feb 20, 2013
bukahands:

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 9:02am On Feb 20, 2013
aieo: xpset first of all I no hausa nd 2 I think its a bigger goat that will know a goat(not an insult) for Christ sake if U don't wanna answer questions U stay mute instead of insulting whoever U just did. Look I might be a newbee but one I don't like is insult because I asked what I don't don't know too much about, michky sowi if U are offended, xpset its better U don't answer my questions instead telling me all those words U just did its not encouraging!!! Good morning all
Bro, honestly, if i was upset, you'll know. I am not offended. You said what you said as a newbie and that's excusable. Besides, from your recent posts, you've displayed intelligence and maturity. We are all one on this thread and that's all that matters.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by udemzyudex(m): 9:02am On Feb 20, 2013
bukahands:

How many times av u won such combo? I mean the 5 combo or more?
Moreover my post was not for professional punters,i was reffering to the newbies..
Yep,i'm not saying tking risk is bad,but to those who are just entering into punting,they av to understand how punting work,b4 tking risk,u can't just invest ur money in a business u don't know abt..
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by MrMann1(m): 9:08am On Feb 20, 2013
Pls I need explanation on doubles, odinars, what's the difference of these two and combo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (102) (Reply)

Nigeria Zip Code / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 / Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.