Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,476 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

Football Betting Season 5 - Business (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 5 (105467 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by udemzyudex(m): 11:17am On Feb 20, 2013
Xpset:
i don leave them jare. they will just come from no where without paying homemage and start asking foolish questions
Lol..now i know why this silly human being is always angry with the newbies anytime they ask question here....
How do u expect a newbie to pay u homage when u av not done anything to deserve the homage?
Brainless goat.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by udemzyudex(m): 11:25am On Feb 20, 2013
brainy02:

i do respect u here alot but u seem to be taking pleasure from all the shit that goes on here...... Who have i called a fool from my post? The answer is "no one" but still whoever raises any first abuse after then automatically tags himself a fool logically, maybe that would keep the intending next person willing to abuse someone quiet but u seem not to dig my idea.....

Now am seeing some sort of gangling and paddy paddy in this forum......

Ride on! Perhaps am the fool from ur thinking and i will take it if that will satisfy u!

If it was someone that put up an adver now u will jump at it but for abuses u seem to enjoy it!
Bros no mind michky..i don't know whether he is afraid or proud of that useless goat called xpset..
some times he behaves like a hypocrite..
Me no dey hide my mouth and i no dey fear anybody...na wetin i see i dey talk...michky dey fear the idi ot.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by elari(m): 11:26am On Feb 20, 2013
[quote author=Xpset][/quote]. . . English no easy to comprehend, bt i undastand. One, i have neva advertised here nor asked anyone 4 one kobo. Get a life and get money then u would be a beta tinking. Hahaha! My odd fomula backfired? How and when? Quote me dawg. If u can read u would knw y i hav not being around. Bt d fact remains that no mata hw u twist words, u can neva indict me and i would always be willing to assist ur broke pocket and render to any member of ya family. We talking maney ur talking bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Herdeoye(m): 11:40am On Feb 20, 2013
how will all dis argument help Arsenal to qualify to the next stage?

3 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by gagzee(m): 11:47am On Feb 20, 2013
Wit al dz stupidity been exibited, it wont tke 2weeks b4 dz season wud b over....so y'll shld f.u.c.kin grow up!!!
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by cyif2003(m): 11:47am On Feb 20, 2013
Xpset:

my bro no mind dem what spart this was when mickhy refer the fools to go back to seasons 4 for his foolish answer. began ranting and insulting mickhy. some sbrainless guru like Elari start spating.

many of the so called guru are just advertiser. when people like us kick against them they take offense.

1. zoinbaby he start bragging and end up asking for people to pay for a useless selection we kicked him out.

2. odasolid/ odysolid. another stinking king of over 1.5. he started with scamming someone with a duplicate of his id. saying afterwards its not me oh beware. he later came back here telling stories that his lr account was hacked we should donate to him we ask for his lr screenshot the fool refused.
He later came back laying he has fund his account with $200 we stand and watched him. he place the first one and won. place d second and loss. he ran oh. came back here again trying to loot people saying he's ad admins to a forum he owned. we stop him.

3. now its elari's turn. he has since ran away when he's total goal with high stake backfire. he only come here now and say he's a guru. lol. am not a guru but a seasoned punter Opari
xpect no of dem used ur money to bet. So y u drink medicine for anoda man headache....
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 11:48am On Feb 20, 2013
Herdeoye: how will all dis argument help Arsenal to qualify to the next stage?

many off them lost in that game including elari because he will stake on total goal Odd. but they wont post it because dem no say we dey track them.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 11:51am On Feb 20, 2013
udemzy_udex:
Lol..now i know why this silly human being is always angry with the newbies anytime they ask question here....
How do u expect a newbie to pay u homage when u av not done anything to deserve the homage?
Brainless goat.

you need medical attention. you need to visit a vet doctor
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 11:51am On Feb 20, 2013
some abirun in d house cyif2003. he be like say you get eye problem
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by cyif2003(m): 11:52am On Feb 20, 2013
Xpset:

many off them lost in that game including elari because he will stake on total goal Odd. but they wont post it because dem no say we dey track them.
y u no post ur own mr perfect.....
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 11:57am On Feb 20, 2013
cyif2003: y u no post ur own mr perfect.....

some abirun in d house cyif2003. he be like say you get eye problem. ask another fool like you to help check if i post my selection or not
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 11:58am On Feb 20, 2013
cyif2003: y u no post ur own mr perfect.....

some abirun in d house cyif2003. he be like say you get eye problem. ask another fool like you to help check if i post my selection or not. am out till 10pm after match... make abirun like u continue till we come back
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2013
brainy02:

i do respect u here alot but u seem to be taking pleasure from all the shit that goes on here...... Who have i called a fool from my post? The answer is "no one" but still whoever raises any first abuse after then automatically tags himself a fool logically, maybe that would keep the intending next person willing to abuse someone quiet but u seem not to dig my idea.....

Now am seeing some sort of gangling and paddy paddy in this forum......

Ride on! Perhaps am the fool from ur thinking and i will take it if that will satisfy u!

If it was someone that put up an adver now u will jump at it but for abuses u seem to enjoy it!
You say i take pleasure from the conflict on this thread huh? Conflict was brewing gradually and instead of trying to prevent it, you throw out a challenge. I then try to make you see reason to why your post might be not so helpful at that time and you turn round to say am the one encouraging the same conflict am trying to stop?
Padi padi. right? Are you aware that this is the same Xpset that stood up strongly against the bad vices that have tormented this thread in the past? Are you aware that without Xpset's input, this thread would be in a bad shape as at now? Yes, agreed. Xpset needs to do something about his insultive attitude and we should encourage him to do that rather than hate him for it. And again i say: Xpset, please please stop insulting fellow punters. Please.
By the way, i insult anyone that breaks the rules. I won't sit back and watch just as you'd do. That's why i do this against advertizers. Xpset doesn't sit back aswell, which is why i find it really hard to confront him harshly. However, i am patiently believing that he will change.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by ichidodo: 12:08pm On Feb 20, 2013
All these e-quarrel up and down mehn e no good o. We are all one wit the main purpose of makin a buck whether u dey nairabet ladbroke bet365 etc. I be newbie 4 dis thread but my first tournament was SA 2010 as a punter.Humility and respect should be the watchword here and if u cant help being rude to newbies or others then do us a favour and shut da F**K UP, no b ure papa build nairaland. Anyways From me to you FOKIKOS\ENTAG EL HARBY UNDERS (2.00) lets go there.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by gabmedia: 12:08pm On Feb 20, 2013
I'm highly disappointed with what is going on in this forum, I respected everybody either professional or newbie punter but pls for God let the peace reign here, atleast we are all mature enough to be patience and tolerate for each other, this is matter of understanding plssss let the brotherly love continue. Xpet, elari and others pls let learn how to tolerate for each others and also for d newbie to ask questions pls put more effort to read all the past seasons 1-4 and if ur question is included in the past forum line then ask ur question in a polite manner and to the punters if u are previledge to answer any question pls do to assist the newbie. Thanks and God bless u all
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by udemzyudex(m): 12:10pm On Feb 20, 2013
Xpset:

you need medical attention. you need to visit a vet doctor
Is this all u've got?
U can do better than this with that ur useless brain.....
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by obiomaobinna(m): 12:10pm On Feb 20, 2013
Hahahhaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahha everybody don vexxx hahahaaaaa no more betting thread again oooooooooooooooo
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by cyif2003(m): 12:10pm On Feb 20, 2013
Xpset:

some abirun in d house cyif2003. he be like say you get eye problem. ask another fool like you to help check if i post my selection or not
well me no get ur tym since people wey bin det run d thread frm d onset no dey, na y u wan turn am upside down.... Sha enjoy ur self. Don't b suprised if u are d only one left on d thread. Den u wud start insulting urself.... Heading ova to twitter dats where d main punters are who don't brag and insult like u...... Will still help d little way I can to d newbies..... Havve fun
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by cyif2003(m): 12:13pm On Feb 20, 2013
Michky: You say i take pleasure from the conflict on this thread huh? Conflict was brewing gradually and instead of trying to prevent it, you throw out a challenge. I then try to make you see reason to why your post might be not so helpful at that time and you turn round to say am the one encouraging the same conflict am trying to stop?
Padi padi. right? Are you aware that this is the same Xpset that stood up strongly against the bad vices that have tormented this thread in the past? Are you aware that without Xpset's input, this thread would be in a bad shape as at now? Yes, agreed. Xpset needs to do something about his insultive attitude and we should encourage him to do that rather than hate him for it. And again i say: Xpset, please please stop insulting fellow punters. Please.
By the way, i insult anyone that breaks the rules. I won't sit back and watch just as you'd do. That's why i do this against advertizers. Xpset doesn't sit back aswell, which is why i find it really hard to confront him harshly. However, i am patiently believing that he will change.
xpect did dis and dat... As u said he helped d thread stand where it is today( dat a doubt) bt naw he as changed he is naw like d people he chased out... I guess he contracted d imsultive attitude frm dem.... Sha na una no
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2013
udemzy_udex:
Bros no mind michky..i don't know whether he is afraid or proud of that useless goat called xpset..
some times he behaves like a hypocrite..
Me no dey hide my mouth and i no dey fear anybody...na wetin i see i dey talk...michky dey fear the idi ot.
If you check my reply to brainy, you'll see why i have been soft on Xpset. On the other hand, you liken me to a HYPOCRITE right? Well, you might not be too wrong. Why? If you say am a hypocrite, then Political party faithfuls, War generals, etc are all hypocrites because they'll only share the spoils with those who joined hands with them in their quest.
What am i trying to say? When all hope seemed lost, Xpset was one of the people that actively spoke up ontime (not forgetting Bukahands aswell). Most of us kept quiet for too long before coming out. So, there you have it. Am a hypocrite.
But that aside, this hasn't prevented me from cautioning Xpset once in a while. Sadly, you mistaken my patience for weakness or fear. Anyways, its your opinion and i respect that.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by udemzyudex(m): 12:25pm On Feb 20, 2013
if u can't answer a newbie question,it ie either u reffer the person back or u ignore his post instead of showing us how stupid u are...if he thinks he can just post trash here because some pple are just silent,den he his making a very big mistk.
Keep displaying ur stupidity,i no know if na by force to homage to u,infact wetin u don do erve the homage?u xpet a newbie to pay u homage for displaying ur stupidity,den u must be really sick
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2013
Xpset, please stop insulting fellow punters. Please!

Everybody, please lets stop the insults. Please!
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by udemzyudex(m): 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2013
Michky: If you check my reply to brainy, you'll see why i have been soft on Xpset. On the other hand, you liken me to a HYPOCRITE right? Well, you might not be too wrong. Why? If you say am a hypocrite, then Political party faithfuls, War generals, etc are all hypocrites because they'll only share the spoils with those who joined hands with them in their quest.
What am i trying to say? When all hope seemed lost, Xpset was one of the people that actively spoke up ontime (not forgetting Bukahands aswell). Most of us kept quiet for too long before coming out. So, there you have it. Am a hypocrite.
But that aside, this hasn't prevented me from cautioning Xpset once in a while. Sadly, you mistaken my patience for weakness or fear. Anyways, its your opinion and i respect that.
Then why is xpset now behaving like someone who doesn't av brain?y is bukahands no behaving like that also?
it really shows how stupid xpset is..
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2013
Who has LR for sale pls, I'm looking to fund my POB account, I wud deposit into ur bank account now, den send my account number for u to fund afta uv gotn d alert,,,,I'm tired of naija predict and nairabet pls....
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2013
udemzy_udex:
Then why is xpset now behaving like someone who doesn't av brain?y is bukahands no behaving like that also?
it really shows how stupid xpset is..
Udemzy, its enough!
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2013
How much LR will #2000 get me pls, if u have LR for sale, kindly indicate for bank closes by 4
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by bukahands(m): 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2013
jimmy4x: How much LR will #2000 get me pls, if u have LR for sale, kindly indicate for bank closes by 4

Please be careful who u send money to.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 20, 2013
@Bukahands, tnx man, since ur a very popular name here, I guess I could trust you, add me on whatsapp pls, I need dt of 2000 now b4 bank closes, I av d money with me...thanks
0708 ******
*edited*
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by bose555: 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
guys make una take am easy oo!! I think u are here to make money, i no see all this yab on forex thread. Pls o na money we dey fin o
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by frankzone: 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2013
Michky: Udemzy, its enough!
punting just turned to ranting! All join sha... As long as ...'nting' dey there
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by bukahands(m): 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2013
jimmy4x: @Bukahands, tnx man, since ur a very popular name here, I guess I could trust you, add me on whatsapp pls, I need dt of 2000 now b4 bank closes, I av d money with me...thanks
0708 673 4296

No no u misunderstand, I just gave an advice based on some1 scammed of LR in season 4, I don't sell LR infact I don't use LR @ all. Sorry I couldn't help
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2013
frankzone:
punting just turned to ranting! All join sha... As long as ...'nting' dey there
What do mean by this now eh? Are you saying i was ranting?

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (102) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 / Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note / Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.