Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

Football Betting Season 5 - Business (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 5 (105469 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 9:09am On Feb 20, 2013
cyif2003: yeah I agree wif u but u can't advice a novice to start acumulating up to 5... Well all dis guys wey dey dis thread wey dey form bosss up and down... I pity una
Even me, i've won a combo of 7 double chance games before. I even thought i lost until i checked my account later on.
The reason why a double chance combo of more than 2 is risky is simple. First, matches can be tailored by the big boys. Secondly, a team that one expects to win sometimes loses. I remember when the leader of the scotish league was playing the last position and lost. That one is unexplainable.
However, we know its possible to win such combos though. But any combo of more than 2 games drastically reduces punters chances of wining as we've all agreed. By the way, if one must combo, try the goals markets. It hardly loses on a good day.
Elari comboed 12 games and won. Chei, Elari. That guy is truely gifted.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 9:11am On Feb 20, 2013
Xpset:

you're very stup.id. does the thread topic mention betting tutorial for newbie? this is football betting section. and fuc.k to have addressed mickhy that way. useless newbie its your type we want to always be and lose so that bookie transfer ur moni to us. your brain is mixed with black oil. gutter boy. juat be careful and abd try insulting me. because i dont take shit whether as a professional or not. Hausa goat
Xpset, lets forget this matter jare.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by bukahands(m): 9:20am On Feb 20, 2013
udemzy_udex:
How many times av u won such combo? I mean the 5 combo or more?
Moreover my post was not for professional punters,i was reffering to the newbies..
Yep,i'm not saying tking risk is bad,but to those who are just entering into punting,they av to understand how punting work,b4 tking risk,u can't just invest ur money in a business u don't know abt..

Your right tot u were referring to every1. In that case I completely agree
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by udemzyudex(m): 9:25am On Feb 20, 2013
bukahands:

Your right tot u were referring to every1. In that case I completely agree
Yeah bro....
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 9:34am On Feb 20, 2013
udemzy_udex:
Yeah...u no be my mate,u na old fool naa,see if u think u can insult me like others then bring it on.......u said whether combo or single it doesn't mean....
U were not even here when the first thread started,what do u even know about football betting? Are u creative? Can u come out with ur own strategy,u always come here bragging doing as if u're the king here....watch it bro,cos i only respect those who respect me...i only talk with creative punters not dull brian like u...

i want to thank you for foolishly buying my case. if am a big fool you're a bigger idoi.t breastfeed with monkey milk. so we dont expect an apelike human like you to understand what an 100% human is saying. dont ever ask any useless question here again or you will alway have me to content with. when they ask of professional player brainless idoi.t kaita like you will raise 10 fingers. am waiting for u. u maggut stinking eater raised and brought up from gutter. i no Igbo guys to be creative. but unfortunately for u all the course and brainless attitude na you pack all grow up. Donkey
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by udemzyudex(m): 9:34am On Feb 20, 2013
Michky: Even me, i've won a combo of 7 double chance games before. I even thought i lost until i checked my account later on.
The reason why a double chance combo of more than 2 is simple. First, matches can be tailored by the big boys. Secondly, a team that one expects to win sometimes loses. I remember when the leader of the scotish league was playing the last position and lost. That one is unexplainable.
However, we know its possible to win such combos though. But any combo of more than 2 games drastically reduces punters chances of wining as we've all agreed. By the way, if one must combo, try the goals markets. It hardly loses on a good day.
Good bro..
Consider this..
I place two double chance bet, both odds are 1.25 and 1.30 total=1.61 and i stake #1000,then my profit will be #610 and if i place 2 bet,my profit will be #1220 and that profit in a month which is 30 days thats if u win all ur bet=#36600..
I believe thats okay,its better to make ur money little by little dan wasting it to the bookies..
And also in-play games are good too.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by udemzyudex(m): 9:38am On Feb 20, 2013
Michky: Even me, i've won a combo of 7 double chance games before. I even thought i lost until i checked my account later on.
The reason why a double chance combo of more than 2 is simple. First, matches can be tailored by the big boys. Secondly, a team that one expects to win sometimes loses. I remember when the leader of the scotish league was playing the last position and lost. That one is unexplainable.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 9:42am On Feb 20, 2013
udemzy_udex i have checked this fool post on nl it's either he's asking a foolish queation or displaying his illiteracy. no meaning no brain. U must have the brain of OPOLO
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by udemzyudex(m): 9:48am On Feb 20, 2013
Xpset:

i want to thank you for foolishly buying my case. if am a big fool you're a bigger idoi.t breastfeed with monkey milk. so we dont expect an apelike human like you to understand what an 100% human is saying. dont ever ask any useless question here again or you will alway have me to content with. when they ask of professional player brainless idoi.t kaita like you will raise 10 fingers. am waiting for u. u maggut stinking eater raised and brought up from gutter. i no Igbo guys to be creative. but unfortunately for u all the course and brainless attitude na you pack all grow up. Donkey
I can see u displaying ur madness,to me u no nin about football betting,u're a hypocrite..ur post shows how stupid u are,shows u're from a broken home..if u believe only igbo guys are creative then u must be the biggest fool in town..i wonder what useless human being like u always think about..be creative in ur thinking,like other punters always tell u,if u can't answer a question why don't u just ignore the post,no wouldn't listen,but u choose to display ur foolishness,always trying to make us know that u are brought up from the gutter,,get a life bro.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 9:52am On Feb 20, 2013
aieo: xpset first of all I no hausa nd 2 I think its a bigger goat that will know a goat(not an insult) for Christ sake if U don't wanna answer questions U stay mute instead of insulting whoever U just did. Look I might be a newbee but one I don't like is insult because I asked what I don't don't know too much about, michky sowi if U are offended, xpset its better U don't answer my questions instead telling me all those words U just did its not encouraging!!! Good morning all

i dont need to answer this one he's dead from delivery. and his spirit is useless
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by udemzyudex(m): 9:53am On Feb 20, 2013
Xpset: udemzy_udex i have checked this fool post on nl it's either he's asking a foolish queation or displaying his illiteracy. no meaning no brain. U must have the brain of OPOLO
Lol,now this post really shows how stupid u are..u av notin to say bro...u're the one displaying ur foolishness here..now i know u never ask any question in class that y u don't understand anytin...if u think u knw everytin,den u know notin.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by aieo(m): 9:55am On Feb 20, 2013
Xpset:

i dont need to answer this one he's dead from delivery. and his spirit is useless
U just proved to be a fool..the only thing U are good at is insult.get a new life nd next time be wise
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by aieo(m): 9:57am On Feb 20, 2013
udemzy_udex:
Lol,now this post really shows how stupid u are..u av notin to say bro...u're the one displaying ur foolishness here..now i know u never ask any question in class that y u don't understand anytin...if u think u knw everytin,den u know notin.
talking about asking questions , the only answer U av given to questions here is insult
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 9:57am On Feb 20, 2013
udemzy_udex:
I can see u displaying ur madness,to me u no nin about football betting,u're a hypocrite..ur post shows how stupid u are,shows u're from a broken home..if u believe only igbo guys are creative then u must be the biggest fool in town..i wonder what useless human being like u always think about..be creative in ur thinking,like other punters always tell u,if u can't answer a question why don't u just ignore the post,no wouldn't listen,but u choose to display ur foolishness,always trying to make us know that u are brought up from the gutter,,get a life bro.

when humans talk monkey will shout. am a human you are a representative of Ape's. nothing can move me in your brainless insertion. your English self get kay leg. are u schooled at all. u need a surgeon to replace your brain
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 10:00am On Feb 20, 2013
aieo: U just proved to be a fool..the only thing U are good at is insult.get a new life nd next time be wise

a mad man is barking please run
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by obiomaobinna(m): 10:28am On Feb 20, 2013
LET STOP THESE INSURT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOOOOOoO
AC MILAN VS BARCA OVER 1.5
Goodluck!!!!!!
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by udemzyudex(m): 10:30am On Feb 20, 2013
Xpset:

when humans talk monkey will shout. am a human you are a representative of Ape's. nothing can move me in your brainless insertion. your English self get kay leg. are u schooled at all. u need a surgeon to replace your brain
Smh...a PHD holder behaving like a brat..

u don't av any brain atol.....u think with ur ass.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 10:35am On Feb 20, 2013
My Selection
Milan vs barca under 4.5
Galatasaray vs shalke result after 15mins Draw 1.22
Liverpool v Zenit St Petersburg under 4.5 1.14
Total odds 1.68

Results after 75min - Barcelona 1.61
Lyon goals - Under 1.5 1.80
Total odds 2.91

Barcelona win 1.53
Liverpool win 1.70
total odd 2.61
good luck
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by obiomaobinna(m): 10:37am On Feb 20, 2013
((((((Admin)))) please close these.. lipsrsealed
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by elari(m): 10:39am On Feb 20, 2013
Xpset:

you have a sleeping brain. whats different from what i just said. u lack power of comprehension.

tell that to confusing newbie and punter cos i no.be ur mate here
. . . Dis muntula called xpet have come to show his stup.idity again. I laff when i c him saying he is not mates wit udemzy. For newbies in d house, dat guy called xpet is nobody here, and can neva be anytin valuable to dis house. Hehehe! He is just a piece of thrash. Where were u when the likes of udemzy, expertman and the rest gurus brought out strategies. Even me bring odd betting come dis thread. I just pity ur family. U have no punchlines dan calling hausa goat and black oil. N remember i still hold my mantle to challenge u to show ur winnings and i show mine. Xo d house will know who is a better punter. Ediota
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 10:39am On Feb 20, 2013
Michky: Xpset, lets forget this matter jare.
i don leave them jare. they will just come from no where without paying homemage and start asking foolish questions
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by obiomaobinna(m): 10:41am On Feb 20, 2013
Xpset: My Selection
Milan vs barca under 4.5
Galatasaray vs shalke result after 15mins Draw 1.22
Liverpool v Zenit St Petersburg under 4.5 1.14
Total odds 1.68

Results after 75min - Barcelona 1.61
Lyon goals - Under 1.5 1.80
Total odds 2.91

Barcelona win 1.53
Liverpool win 1.70
total odd 2.61
good luck
liverpool is untrusted
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 10:43am On Feb 20, 2013
elari: . . . Dis muntula called xpet have come to show his stup.idity again. I laff when i c him saying he is not mates wit udemzy. For newbies in d house, dat guy called xpet is nobody here, and can neva be anytin valuable to dis house. Hehehe! He is just a piece of thrash. Where were u when the likes of udemzy, expertman and the rest gurus brought out strategies. Even me bring odd betting come dis thread. I just pity ur family. U have no punchlines dan calling hausa goat and black oil. N remember i still hold my mantle to challenge u to show ur winnings and i show mine. Xo d house will know who is a better punter. Ediota

elari king of total goals odd/even since you lost from r bragging we no even see u for season 4 better put ur mouth insid your keyboard. show your bet history let me show mine. ELARI in my language is RAT. what can a rat do to a man
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 10:45am On Feb 20, 2013
obiomaobinna: ((((((Admin)))) please close these.. lipsrsealed

close wetin. man go relax
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 10:46am On Feb 20, 2013
when people talk animal like Elari have opinion. Oponu
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by obiomaobinna(m): 10:47am On Feb 20, 2013
Xpset:

close wetin. man go relax
but nothing to gain from all these.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 10:52am On Feb 20, 2013
obiomaobinna: but nothing to gain from all these.

my bro no mind dem what spart this was when mickhy refer the fools to go back to seasons 4 for his foolish answer. began ranting and insulting mickhy. some sbrainless guru like Elari start spating.

many of the so called guru are just advertiser. when people like us kick against them they take offense.

1. zoinbaby he start bragging and end up asking for people to pay for a useless selection we kicked him out.

2. odasolid/ odysolid. another stinking king of over 1.5. he started with scamming someone with a duplicate of his id. saying afterwards its not me oh beware. he later came back here telling stories that his lr account was hacked we should donate to him we ask for his lr screenshot the fool refused.
He later came back laying he has fund his account with $200 we stand and watched him. he place the first one and won. place d second and loss. he ran oh. came back here again trying to loot people saying he's ad admins to a forum he owned. we stop him.

3. now its elari's turn. he has since ran away when he's total goal with high stake backfire. he only come here now and say he's a guru. lol. am not a guru but a seasoned punter Opari
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by elari(m): 10:58am On Feb 20, 2013
Xpset:

elari king of total goals odd/even since you lost from r bragging we no even see u for season 4 better put ur mouth insid your keyboard. show your bet history let me show mine. ELARI in my language is RAT. what can a rat do to a man
. . . I pity ur family and d hole u came from. To verify dat u are a pre-historic man, u have told us wat elari means in ur language. Gutter kid! U get punchline? Oya bring am make we see. Make i hear say u reach to do battle of words. . . N:B na me challenge u to show ur account bal. U come dey change pattern. Agbero, my account dey tripple daily and not 2 4get, i fit feed u and any oda person wey dey ur family with only my winnings from naira.b.e.t. Not to talk of oda sites. Otondo, pauper pikin, and €lari'$ future gateman.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by brainy02: 10:59am On Feb 20, 2013
Michky: And you think you've displayed maturity by this post of yours?

i do respect u here alot but u seem to be taking pleasure from all the shit that goes on here...... Who have i called a fool from my post? The answer is "no one" but still whoever raises any first abuse after then automatically tags himself a fool logically, maybe that would keep the intending next person willing to abuse someone quiet but u seem not to dig my idea.....

Now am seeing some sort of gangling and paddy paddy in this forum......

Ride on! Perhaps am the fool from ur thinking and i will take it if that will satisfy u!

If it was someone that put up an adver now u will jump at it but for abuses u seem to enjoy it!

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 11:09am On Feb 20, 2013
Xpset:

my bro no mind dem what spart this was when mickhy refer the fools to go back to seasons 4 for his foolish answer. began ranting and insulting mickhy. some sbrainless guru like Elari start spating.

many of the so called guru are just advertiser. when people like us kick against them they take offense.

1. zoinbaby he start bragging and end up asking for people to pay for a useless selection we kicked him out.

2. odasolid/ odysolid. another stinking king of over 1.5. he started with scamming someone with a duplicate of his id. saying afterwards its not me oh beware. he later came back here telling stories that his lr account was hacked we should donate to him we ask for his lr screenshot the fool refused.
He later came back laying he has fund his account with $200 we stand and watched him. he place the first one and won. place d second and loss. he ran oh. came back here again trying to loot people saying he's ad admins to a forum he owned. we stop him.

3. now its elari's turn. he has since ran away when he's total goal with high stake backfire. he only come here now and say he's a guru. lol. am not a guru but a seasoned punter Opari
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 11:14am On Feb 20, 2013
brainy02:

i do respect u here alot but u seem to be taking pleasure from all the shit that goes on here...... Who have i called a fool from my post? The answer is "no one" but still whoever raises any first abuse after then automatically tags himself a fool logically, maybe that would keep the intending next person willing to abuse someone quiet but u seem not to dig my idea.....

Ride on! Perhaps am the fool from ur thinking and i will take it if that will satisfy u!

If it was someone that put up an adver now u will jump at it but for abuses u seem to enjoy it!
lol no misunderstand mickhy abeg. nothing like paddy paddy here bcoss we no dey share moni.

l elari as my office cleaner
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 11:14am On Feb 20, 2013
brainy02:

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (102) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 / Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note / Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.