Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Football Betting Season 5 - Business (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 5 (105266 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by deebrain(m): 4:07pm On Feb 20, 2013
Hmmm...ive been following this thread and its interesting how it has become like royal rumble.

Well pls, if u are new to football betting, u MAY not get the help u need from a forum like this.
Simply register in a football trading site and click the faq link and u will see any info u need.

From what i note, this thread has to do with mostly those already into football trading for them to share ideas, suggestions about trades etc-NEWBIE QUESTIONS IN A WAY, TEND TO DRAW BACK THE FLOW...
If not for the banning of advert links, it would have been easy to just type in a faq link of any football betting site for any help u might need.
If u are a newbie, u can start a new thread with questions about football trading and the likes and u will see people contributing to yr thread in no time.
Also-get involved. I mean, try something out. The people here have both good and bad stories from football betting thats the experience. Dont expect to come here and people will have that time to start lecturing u. get involved and also learn from it and in the process of time, u would get there.

3 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 4:07pm On Feb 20, 2013
udemzy_udex: if u can't answer a newbie question,it ie either u reffer the person back or u ignore his post instead of showing us how stupid u are...if he thinks he can just post trash here because some pple are just silent,den he his making a very big mistk.
Keep displaying ur stupidity,i no know if na by force to homage to u,infact wetin u don do erve the homage?u xpet a newbie to pay u homage for displaying ur stupidity,den u must be really sick

must u always open your stinking mouth anyhow. Hausa Ram
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by ichidodo: 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2013
ichidodo: All these e-quarrel up and down mehn e no good o. We are all one wit the main purpose of makin a buck whether u dey nairabet ladbroke bet365 etc. I be newbie 4 dis thread but my first tournament was SA 2010 as a punter.Humility and respect should be the watchword here and if u cant help being rude to newbies or others then do us a favour and shut da F**K UP, no b ure papa build nairaland. Anyways From me to you FOKIKOS\ENTAG EL HARBY UNDERS (2.00) lets go there.
WON. ok let us not get carried away. From Me To u. FREE STATE STARS vs MARITZBURG 1x double chance/unders APPOLLON SMIRNIS vs NIKI VOLOS. One love. grin
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
Xpset:

Xpset, WISDOM IS NOT ONLY KNOWING WHEN TO START, ITS ALSO KNOWING WHEN TO STOP. XPSET, ITS TIME TO STOP THE INSULTS.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by TableLeg(m): 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
Even on the betting thread, ya'all curse each other out as well?!
SMH!!!
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2013
deebrain: Hmmm...ive been following this thread and its interesting how it has become like royal rumble.

Well pls, if u are new to football betting, u MAY not get the help u need from a forum like this.
Simply register in a football trading site and click the faq link and u will see any info u need.

From what i note, this thread has to do with mostly those already into football trading for them to share ideas, suggestions about trades etc-NEWBIE QUESTIONS IN A WAY, TEND TO DRAW BACK THE FLOW...
If not for the banning of advert links, it would have been easy to just type in a faq link of any football betting site for any help u might need.
If u are a newbie, u can start a new thread with questions about football trading and the likes and u will see people contributing to yr thread in no time.
Also-get involved. I mean, try something out. The people here have both good and bad stories from football betting thats the experience. Dont expect to come here and people will have that time to start lecturing u. get involved and also learn from it and in the process of time, u would get there.
Very well said. Very very well said.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by udemzyudex(m): 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2013
Xpset:

Hahahahaha....funny dude..
Bro,its time u start showing us that u're matured...instead of wasting time on insulting each other,we can use the time to think abt creating good strategies to beat the bookies...instead of becoming a nuisance to the thread.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2013
1.Southend v Leyton Orient Double chance.
Southend and Leyton Orient 1.29

2.Galatasaray v Schalke
Total goals - over/under 4.5
Under 1.10

3.Milan v Barcelona
Barcelona goals - Over/Under 3.5
Under 1.20

4.Leeds v Blackpool
Total goals - over/under 4.5

Under 1.12
Total Odds: 1.92
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 6:08pm On Feb 20, 2013
udemzy_udex:
Hahahahaha....funny dude..
Bro,its time u start showing us that u're matured...instead of wasting time on insulting each other,we can use the time to think abt creating good strategies to beat the bookies...instead of becoming a nuisance to the thread.
It is now clear that you're not ready to listen. Oya, lets continue the rumble nah. You are on your own. Sorry.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by aieo(m): 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2013
E dun ∂o ohhhh abeg, abeg make we drop picks for today
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by brainy02: 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2013
Let us stop all this mess up at once now and move one plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. I dont wana name names but we all know ourselves who holds grudges against each other, let just move on abeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeg una
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by udemzyudex(m): 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2013
Michky: It is now clear that you're not ready to listen. Oya, lets continue the rumble nah. You are on your own. Sorry.
Bro did i say anything bad there? I was only making a point and if u think what i posted didn't mk any sense,then thats ur own prob.

U're also on ur own...sorry for urself too.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by elari(m): 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
Xpset:

. . Who open hym stinking mouth anyhow for dis thread pass xpset. Funny enuf u have bin known as a discombulated fellow. Sorri fo.ol u gat no punchline and strategy. Go back to ur plastic bed and let ur momma cradle ya.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by brainy02: 6:29pm On Feb 20, 2013
My picks for today,

enyimba 1 @ 3.65
bolowotan 2x @ 5.65
gongola utd 1.5 @ 10.56

total odd: 45.35

stake: our togetherness

To win: kill all bookies

oya guyz let go there, no more bruhaha, let embrace ourselves.

Who is following my picks?
If u are following bumper to bumper let us see
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by elari(m): 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2013
elari: . . Who open hym stinking mouth anyhow for dis thread pass xpset. Funny enuf u have bin known as a discombulated fellow. Sorri fo.ol u gat no punchline and strategy. Go back to ur plastic bed and let ur momma cradle ya.
. . . Funny enough, i remember when i had such an altitude in S1. But neva insulted guys, just had my bragging rights which has always remain. D murrafucka kips trowing insults, and tantrums left, right and centre. Holy shyte! Such a dumb murrafucka. Im tink say dem born am with insult. Make Bazooka fire am wia im dey dia. Bagga
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2013
bukahands:

No no u misunderstand, I just gave an advice based on some1 scammed of LR in season 4, I don't sell LR infact I don't use LR @ all. Sorry I couldn't help
I understand, Alryt, no p, I'd make do wit naija predict den
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2013
No picks for the nyt yet....**sigh**
Make I do Barca to win @ 1.56
Barcelona Over 2.5 @ 1.65
Single bet
Good luck...
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by kevoh(m): 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2013
Just passing by! Michky and the rest, I troway salute!
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by THABOSS1: 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2013
brainy02: My picks for today,

enyimba 1 @ 3.65
bolowotan 2x @ 5.65
gongola utd 1.5 @ 10.56

total odd: 45.35

stake: our togetherness

To win: kill all bookies.
oya guyz let go there, no more bruhaha, let embrace ourselves.

Who is following my picks?
If u are following bumper to bumper let us see

@ brainy dis iz crazy oooo.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Ayemakata(m): 7:15pm On Feb 20, 2013
pleas does betfair require address/id verfication?
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2013
kevoh: Just passing by! Michky and the rest, I troway salute!
Hey Kevoh! Long time. Wow!!
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by ichidodo: 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2013
ichidodo: WON. ok let us not get carried away. From Me To u. FREE STATE STARS vs MARITZBURG 1x double chance/unders APPOLLON SMIRNIS vs NIKI VOLOS. One love. grin
WON.From mi to U GALA 1x/UNDERS SOUTHEND.One Love grin
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by TRILLIONIAR: 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2013
thank God 4 today supersport kaizer chief and orlando pirate double chance won this thread is really helping thank u guys
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by ichidodo: 11:32pm On Feb 20, 2013
ichidodo: WON.From mi to U GALA 1x/UNDERS SOUTHEND.One Love grin
*ouch* southend burnt my fingers but my money mgt skills have saved me a substantial profit from the good trading run we had this morning and afternoon. Tomorrow then, got some withdrawals to make.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by zoedicus: 11:53pm On Feb 20, 2013
uhm, won 1, lost 1. But d barca game, na 20 dols i just lose like dt o. Chinekeme.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by mrendowed2: 12:22am On Feb 21, 2013
Xpset:

just decided to check in after a while and yet you are still living without any ambition in life.its a shame dude.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by alickdavid(m): 1:32am On Feb 21, 2013
Wow!!!
I'm Speechless.
Going back 2 twitter (whr d pros' at).
My greetings 2 bukahands, jasper07, udemzy_udex, bemagnify, cyif2003 and elari (matured and creative individuals/punters)
Goodluck 2 members of d thread.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by udemzyudex(m): 7:01am On Feb 21, 2013
I was thinking of a strategy to beat the bookies,then i came up with this one..though some punters might av something similar to this..av not tested it yet,i'm posting it here so that some punters can also back test it too.

Its over1.5 goal strategy....
Odd must be 1.30
Use of soccerstats . Com

go to soccerstats,select the match u want to bet on..all u just av to do is scroll down to the team rating on.
Under
Over
U will see the percentage given to the team...den check on both team over 2.5 percentage..
Percentage must be 60% upward
Notesadas a punter u can choose the percentage u want..)
After checking on both team,then u scroll down to check the league.
Over
Under
Percentage..
the over 2.5 must be at least 60%
After checking all this,u can bet on the team..
To increase the odd,double at least 2 games.....
Note:back test to see how good the strategy is,b4 u start betting cos i av not back tested it yet..
as a punter,u might want to consider check the h2h stats or team form....
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by cyif2003(m): 7:03am On Feb 21, 2013
alickdavid: Wow!!!
I'm Speechless.
My greetings 2 bukahands, jasper07, udemzy_udex, bemagnify, cyif2003 and elari (matured and creative individuals/punters)
na u sure passs ... U no dats d place to b.... Dis guys are killing d thread.... Sha will b dropping my picks soon
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by udemzyudex(m): 7:08am On Feb 21, 2013
now how about using:GOALS,GOAL ON TARGET TO FORM A GOOD STRATEGY...
or mayb using to form BTTS strategy....lol

Though live bet with a good strategy is still one of the best way to beat the bookies.....

MAY THE PEACE OF THE LORD BE UNTO THIS THREAD

AMEN..
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 8:02am On Feb 21, 2013
I'm Speechless.
Remember, this is the same guy that was worried that i was still keeping a grudge against him. Lol. What you and udemzy dont know is, your presence here will not be missed at all. Twitter eh? Lol.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by jasper7(m): 9:38am On Feb 21, 2013
I'm Speechless.
I see you broda. this guys here are killing my mojo

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (102) (Reply)

Nigeria Zip Code / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 / Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.