Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

Football Betting Season 5 - Business (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 5 (105471 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by jasper7(m): 9:39am On Feb 21, 2013
Michky: Remember, this is the same guy that was worried that i was still keeping a grudge against him. Lol. What you and udemzy dont know is, your presence here will not be missed at all. Twitter eh? Lol.
easy bro, you seem to be on the edge this week. since season1, I've never seen you like this. what's going on?
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by ichidodo: 9:45am On Feb 21, 2013
udemzy_udex: I was thinking of a strategy to beat the bookies,then i came up with this one..though some punters might av something similar to this..av not tested it yet,i'm posting it here so that some punters can also back test it too.

Its over1.5 goal strategy....
Odd must be 1.30
Use of soccerstats . Com

go to soccerstats,select the match u want to bet on..all u just av to do is scroll down to the team rating on.
Under
Over
U will see the percentage given to the team...den check on both team over 2.5 percentage..
Percentage must be 60% upward
Notesadas a punter u can choose the percentage u want..)
After checking on both team,then u scroll down to check the league.
Over
Under
Percentage..
the over 2.5 must be at least 60%
After checking all this,u can bet on the team..
To increase the odd,double at least 2 games.....
Note:back test to see how good the strategy is,b4 u start betting cos i av not back tested it yet..
as a punter,u might want to consider check the h2h stats or team form....

Nice one,bro. Will check this one out.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by jasper7(m): 10:03am On Feb 21, 2013
udemzy_udex: I was thinking of a strategy to beat the bookies,then i came up with this one..though some punters might av something similar to this..av not tested it yet,i'm posting it here so that some punters can also back test it too.

Its over1.5 goal strategy....
Odd must be 1.30
Use of soccerstats . Com

go to soccerstats,select the match u want to bet on..all u just av to do is scroll down to the team rating on.
Under
Over
U will see the percentage given to the team...den check on both team over 2.5 percentage..
Percentage must be 60% upward
Notesadas a punter u can choose the percentage u want..)
After checking on both team,then u scroll down to check the league.
Over
Under
Percentage..
the over 2.5 must be at least 60%
After checking all this,u can bet on the team..
To increase the odd,double at least 2 games.....
Note:back test to see how good the strategy is,b4 u start betting cos i av not back tested it yet..
as a punter,u might want to consider check the h2h stats or team form....

true bro. it's obviously a plan worth looking out for. tanx again
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by zoedicus: 10:04am On Feb 21, 2013
ug
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 10:46am On Feb 21, 2013
jasper7:
easy bro, you seem to be on the edge this week. since season1, I've never seen you like this. what's going on?
Please explain better. How am i on the edge here? Na wa o. Dude if you have anything bothering you, say it now o. Funny how things turn out attimes. I think its time to stop these unnecessary distractions and focus on why we're here joor.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 10:58am On Feb 21, 2013
zoedicus: gurus, please drop today's picks o.
I'd suggest you chill till tomorrow. Today's games are a bit risky.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by ichidodo: 11:02am On Feb 21, 2013
Attention!!!! NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED. FROM MI TO U UNDERS HOMEUNITED VS DPMM (2.12). cheers cool
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 11:35am On Feb 21, 2013
yesterday wasn't good at all. with barca loosing. make somebody analys tadays Europa give us based on there first leg.

Liverpool
atl. Madrid
Tottenham
Chelsea
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 21, 2013
Accumulator4

1.Chelsea v Sparta Prague
Chelsea Win 1.33

2Metalist Kharkiv v. Newcastle
Total goals - over/under 4.5
Under 1.11

3.Fenerbahçe v BATE Borisov Match Fenerbahçe Win 1.57

4.Genk v Stuttgart
Under 1.15

Total Odds: 2.68
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 11:51am On Feb 21, 2013
samnazarit: Accumulator4

1.Chelsea v Sparta Prague
Chelsea Win 1.33

2Metalist Kharkiv v. Newcastle
Under 1.11

3.Fenerbahçe v BATE Borisov Match Fenerbahçe Win 1.57

4.Genk v Stuttgart
Under 1.15

Total Odds: 2.68

nice one keep it up
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by jasper7(m): 11:52am On Feb 21, 2013
Michky: Please explain better. How am i on the edge here? Na wa o. Dude if you have anything bothering you, say it now o. Funny how things turn out attimes. I think its time to stop these unnecessary distractions and focus on why we're here joor.
anything bothering me? seriously? the only thing bothering me is that for the past 5 pages, we have had less than 10 picks or strategies. that's like 2 picks per page. the rest of the comments have been pple dissing each other. Normally, you would control everything and keep things in order, but you haven't done that. now you are telling alickdavid his absence would not be missed. Is that how to keep things intact? I try to ask you wat's up and you reply what is bothering me. Isn't it obvious what should be bothering me? Isn't it obvious? Correct me If am wrong, cause maybe I misjudged the situation here
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by TableLeg(m): 11:54am On Feb 21, 2013
Bad day at the bookies yesterday .... Coral and Paddy Power smiled on me!
I need to end my run of poor returns with Coral .....
I have take Paddy power to the cleaners so them taking a bit of me yesterday was not painful at all...
I just need to kill Coral tonight and on saturday ....

I am going to stake on a couple of upsets in the Europa league tonight .... cheesy
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Ganjafama(m): 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2013
This thread is fast loosing value. All we get from dis thread nowadays are words like" your mamma, your papa" "bagga". I think its high time I look for another football betting forum. Your tantrums here can make a pro to loose focus.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by udemzyudex(m): 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2013
Michky: Remember, this is the same guy that was worried that i was still keeping a grudge against him. Lol. What you and udemzy dont know is, your presence here will not be missed at all. Twitter eh? Lol.
Lol...funny dude,i don't think av done anything here yet for my presence to be missed....so if u really don't av anything to post..it will be better u keep quiet.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2013
jasper7:
anything bothering me? seriously? the only thing bothering me is that for the past 5 pages, we have had less than 10 picks or strategies. that's like 2 picks per page. the rest of the comments have been pple dissing each other. Normally, you would control everything and keep things in order, but you haven't done that. now you are telling alickdavid his absence would not be missed. Is that how to keep things intact? I try to ask you wat's up and you reply what is bothering me. Isn't it obvious what should be bothering me? Isn't it obvious? Correct me If am wrong, cause maybe I misjudged the situation here

Now, i don't know what your problem is. You complain that we've had less than 10picks in the past 5 pages right? Dude, look back at those 5 pages, you'll see my picks and Xpset's picks right there. Plus, how many picks have you dropped in the last 5 pages? None. Yet you complain of lack of picks. Honestly, i really don't know what your problem is Jasper.

Also, you complain that i try to keep things in order in the past but rightnow i falter. right? Dude, you forget that you're one of the people that caused this mess in the first place. How? You clearly were one of the people encouraging Xpset to continue what has brought problems today. Below is one of your posts on page 8 of this Season.

jasper7: Pls where is Xpset? Let him come and finish this pple posting ads here

Jasper, i really don't know what your problem is. Is it that you just want to talk or lay blame like the others or what. Am pretty sure its not about being noticed though.

Finally, alickdavid is an obvious enemy of mine. I discovered that he's a wolf in sheep's clothing during the zionb era. After we conquered, he decided to hide his back-stabbing self again till now. That guy is just a devil in disquise. Honestly. I don't like him and never will. Hence, telling him that he won't be missed wasn't a mistake. Afterall, he's added no value to this thread since Season 1.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by bukahands(m): 1:58pm On Feb 21, 2013
Chelsea win 1.33
Liverpool win 1.70

Odds 2.26

Athletico madrid to win or draw 1.42
Intermilan to win or draw 1.55

Odds 2.20

Good luck
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2013
udemzy_udex:
Lol...funny dude,i don't think av done anything here yet for my presence to be missed....so if u really don't av anything to post..it will be better u keep quiet.
You're the last person that i expect these combination of words from. Believe me, i thought we got along really well till now. Is it because i opposed newbies drawing us back with already-answered questions that you're venting at me like this or what? Oh! Its my hypocritic padi padi with Xpset right? Lol

Elari was different in season 1. We all spoke against his bragging rights and he changed. However, Elari didn't change on the first day we asked him to. Did he? I remember he still bragged in season 3 (but this time, not so much as before). My point? Xpset is obviously wrong with his insultive habit. But we'll need to be patient with him if we'll expect him to change anytime soon. Besides, based on his inputs in the past, i regard him as an asset than a liability which is the more reason why we should help him to change rather than throw away the baby with the bath water.

Now back to you Udemzy. Like i said, i really didn't expect this from you and am sure you're just being unnecessarily emotional about this. For this reason, i will ignore your post above and pretend it never happened. By the way, y'all keep screaming twitter twitter like its a place that will make you more money than you're making presently. Funny.

Anyways, i take back what i said to you and i'll suggest we leave the past behind us. And lets be patient with Xpset. Please. It is well.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by jasper7(m): 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2013
Michky:

Now, i don't know what your problem is. You complain that we've had less than 10picks in the past 5 pages right? Dude, look back at those 5 pages, you'll see my picks and Xpset's picks right there. Plus, how many picks have you dropped in the last 5 pages? None. Yet you complain of lack of picks. Honestly, i really don't know what your problem is Jasper.

Also, you complain that i try to keep things in order in the past but rightnow i falter. right? Dude, you forget that you're one of the people that caused this mess in the first place. How? You clearly were one of the people encouraging Xpset to continue what has brought problems today. Below is one of your posts on page 8 of this Season.

Jasper, i really don't know what your problem is. Is it that you just want to talk or lay blame like the others or what. Am pretty sure its not about being noticed though.

Finally, alickdavid is an obvious enemy of mine. I discovered that he's a wolf in sheep's clothing during the zionb era. After we conquered, he decided to hide his back-stabbing self again till now. That guy is just a devil in disquise. Honestly. I don't like him and never will. Hence, telling him that he won't be missed wasn't a mistake. Afterall, he's added no value to this thread since Season 1.
How could I post picks when we are busy putting knives on each others throats, I now understand where you're coming from. it's cool tho. I didn't try to blame you. maybe, I misunderstood you and you misunderstood me. I like what xpset does, I really do. but I won't take xpset's side in an argument that does not directly have to do with somebody breaking the rules. trying to say that I instigated this problem is not cool. but I believe we are matured enough to keep our head above water in such situations. sorry for whatever you tot I meant wen I said you looked edgey. can we now put this shit behind us and face business? hope we are cool?
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by jasper7(m): 2:07pm On Feb 21, 2013
bukahands: Chelsea win 1.33
Liverpool win 1.70

Odds 2.26

Odds 2.20

Good luck
following you bro.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2013
Ganjafama: This thread is fast loosing value. All we get from dis thread nowadays are words like" your mamma, your papa" "bagga". I think its high time I look for another football betting forum. Your tantrums here can make a pro to loose focus.

Dude, when you go to buy credit from nairabet agents, what do you notice? They ask you to give the money to a relative rather than them personally. Know why? This business comes with alot of rage and anger and its best they don't get picked on. Ofcourse mostly resulting from lost bets of different magnitude.

My point? It shouldn't surprise us that this thread is as hostile as this at times. Its clear that as soon as many punters lose, they look for someone to vent their anger on, hence, picking an easy target like they've found in Xpset at the moment.

I believe that with time, we'll emotionally out-grow this. Plus, as we get better with our systems, we'll win a lot more and therefore have fewer reasons to get angry like most of us are doing presently. Am really not surprised at all these. However, am believing that we'll improve with time (both here and offline). Its a guarantee.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2013
jasper7:
How could I post picks when we are busy putting knives on each others throats, I now understand where you're coming from. it's cool tho. I didn't try to blame you. maybe, I misunderstood you and you misunderstood me. I like what xpset does, I really do. but I won't take xpset's side in an argument that does not directly have to do with somebody breaking the rules. trying to say that I instigated this problem is not cool. but I believe we are matured enough to keep our head above water in such situations. sorry for whatever you tot I meant wen I said you looked edgey. can we now put this shit behind us and face business? hope we are cool?
If you check again from the early part of this season, Xpset didn't insult anyone. It was after that post of yours that he returned to his former self. I remember that at the end of season 3, he promised to not even comment on anything and that all he'd be doing in this season would be dropping picks alone.
If you notice, what most people are complaining about is Xpset's insults, not minding for whatever purpose he's dropping it.

That aside, i believe i also played a part in all this mess (meaning am as guity as anyone else here). But as you said, i believe we misunderstood oneanother and its best we put everything behind us. Against the bookies, we're brothers and that's what we'll remain. We're cool bro. We're cool.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2013
Ganjafama: This thread is fast loosing value. All we get from dis thread nowadays are words like" your mamma, your papa" "bagga". I think its high time I look for another football betting forum. Your tantrums here can make a pro to loose focus.

who be this. leave u are not needed. mtcheww
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2013
bukahands: Chelsea win 1.33
Liverpool win 1.70

Odds 2.26

Odds 2.20

Good luck

i love this pick good luck man
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2013
my selection
X / Tottenham Hotspur @ 1.45
X / Atletico Madrid @ 1.30
Chelsea FC @ 1.30
Liverpool FC @ 1.50

combo and single
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2013
Xpset:

who be this. leave u are not needed. mtcheww
Finally, Xpset, am glad that you havn't insulted anyone since yesterday. Please keep it up. Also remember, no one here likes to be insulted. Remember that you're the reason for all these wahala in the first place. If you feel you cant stop insulting other punters here, then its best you dont post atall. Just post picks and stop there. I really wish you will change your ways. It is well.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Ofejiro20: 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2013
I greet every1 in d house o, abeg make we concentrate on today matches ahead of us becos pouring out insults on one another cannot sorve the problem, rather will agrivate the situation more nd more...majority of us knows this true.

Also I think we should spare some mins to visit the Binary option/forex thread 2 see hw cordinated things are inthere..I feel we can learn sumfin 4ro them.

Funny enough, dis insult has not add anytin positive 2 our lives here, again lets focus on the task ahead of us. Hmm
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by zoedicus: 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2013
please siamen in d house, my knowledgeable gentlemen, abeg, stop this fight and come together to make everybody smile.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by alickdavid(m): 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2013
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by ichidodo: 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2013
ichidodo: Attention!!!! NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED. FROM MI TO U UNDERS HOMEUNITED VS DPMM (2.12). cheers cool
won FROM ME TO YOU FANJA vs SUR UNDERS.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by teeboy4x(m): 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2013
SMH
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by guente02(m): 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2013
Watching

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (102) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 / Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note / Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.