Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,946 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Who Did He Pay To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Did He Pay To? (562 Views)

How Did He Know She Cheated? / Who Did He Pay To.? / What Did He Mean? I'm not nigerian, Help please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Did He Pay To? by Nadoson: 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2013
A friend of mine went 2 a certain village 2 pay bride prize of his wife 2 be, but left angrily cos his(wife 2 b) kinsmen gave him a list that worth huge amount of money, though i'm not against payin of brid prize cos it's biblical 2 do so but To cut it short, my question is whom did ADAM paid d bride prize of EVE? cos i never heard of it.

(1) (Reply)

Food For The Soul, Finally Valentine Is Here! / History Of The Feast Of St. Valentine. / Basic Keys To A Great Relationship: (must Read And Share) - By Tracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.