Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Who Did He Pay To.? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Did He Pay To.? (1426 Views)

How Did He Know She Cheated? / Who Did He Pay To? / What Did He Mean? I'm not nigerian, Help please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Did He Pay To.? by Nadoson: 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2013
A friend of mine went 2 a certain village 2 pay bride prize of his wife 2 be, but left angrily cos his(wife 2 b) kinsmen gave him a list that worth huge amount of money, though i'm not against payin of brid prize cos it's biblical 2 do so but To cut it short, my question is whom did ADAM paid d bride prize of EVE 2? cos i never heard of it.
Re: Who Did He Pay To.? by Smuthx(m): 7:01pm On Jan 21, 2013
If your question is "whom did Adam paid bride price of Eve to?" its better to move your question to the Religion section. You will get a better response there
Re: Who Did He Pay To.? by Nadoson: 8:25pm On Jan 21, 2013
Smuthx: If your question is "whom did Adam paid bride price of Eve to?" its better to move your question to the Religion section. You will get a better response there

tnx bro, bt its interelated 2 romance
Re: Who Did He Pay To.? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2013
lol, adam paid the greatest bride price with his bones

3 Likes

Re: Who Did He Pay To.? by chikeorji123(m): 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2013
He pays no one any bride price b/c God is the one who come up with a woman through Adam's bones..
Re: Who Did He Pay To.? by Nadoson: 12:44am On Jan 22, 2013
chikeorji123: He pays no one any bride price b/c God is the one who come up with a woman through Adam's bones..
ok if so, y would greedy people chargn much money on bride prize as if they are sellin her(thier daughter) off final?
Re: Who Did He Pay To.? by Nobody: 4:05am On Jan 22, 2013
joeydozzy: lol, adam paid the greatest bride price with his bones
U too much guy,r u a genius? wink wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

16 Things Girls Want From Every Boy, But Don't Ask / Ladies Can You Attend Your Ex Wedding? / Why Are Ladies Attracted To Beards?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.