Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Why Do Men With Beautiful House Wife Still Runs After Ugly Females? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men With Beautiful House Wife Still Runs After Ugly Females? (1612 Views)

VIDEO:How A Nigerian Married Man Runs After Women / If Your Wife Still Keeps In Touch With Her Ex-boyfriend, What Do You Do? / Men With Skinny Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men With Beautiful House Wife Still Runs After Ugly Females? by pafestula(m): 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2013
This question has been bordering me for a very long time, I wonder why some men with pretty house wife, and still be running after ugly females? And why the ugly females rates themselves so high? Because the ugly females re the most problematic and complex..why? *my own side of view anyway*
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful House Wife Still Runs After Ugly Females? by jaymichael(m): 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2013
men love fruit salad.
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful House Wife Still Runs After Ugly Females? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2013
dey re nt satisfied nd dnt value wat dey av
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful House Wife Still Runs After Ugly Females? by pafestula(m): 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2013
Thanks Mod.. I felt your impact!
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful House Wife Still Runs After Ugly Females? by 1oracle(m): 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2013
because variety is the spice of life.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful House Wife Still Runs After Ugly Females? by pafestula(m): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2013
1oracle: because variety is the spice of life.
Hmmm! I guess those varieties applicable to women? U re on point!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful House Wife Still Runs After Ugly Females? by xynerise: 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2013
It is because.... It is because... It is because.... I dont know o undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful House Wife Still Runs After Ugly Females? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2013
because ugly girls dey use charm...
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful House Wife Still Runs After Ugly Females? by pafestula(m): 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2013
Yungwizzzy: because ugly girls dey use charm...
LOL!!! NL guys too funny Allah!
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful House Wife Still Runs After Ugly Females? by pendo89(f): 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2013
pretty alone doesn't hold a man down.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful House Wife Still Runs After Ugly Females? by pafestula(m): 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2013
pendo89: pretty alone doesn't hold a man down.
Then what else pls? I want to get the answer to this tough question
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful House Wife Still Runs After Ugly Females? by pendo89(f): 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2013
pafestula:
Then what else pls? I want to get the answer to this tough question

There is no tough question here.Why are you assuming that beauty alone can hold a marriage together? It's too obvious that it doesn't.
Call it an added advantage, but it doesn't put bread on the table,solve disputes,care,manage a home,raise kids or bring peace.
Beauty doesn't have a mind of it's own neither can it speak.
It's like a statue to be admired.
You therefore need to see beyond the beauty and get hold of that which will keep you together, failure to which either case will go seeking for it outside.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful House Wife Still Runs After Ugly Females? by Nobody: 4:12am On Jan 22, 2013
1oracle: because variety is the spice of life.
D person who originated dat statement must b a dog,I hope ur not him or lyk him?! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful House Wife Still Runs After Ugly Females? by Nobody: 4:14am On Jan 22, 2013
Who told u the ones they run after are ugly? And who told u their wives they are cheating on are fine? A salad to me might be urine mixed with shiit to u.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful House Wife Still Runs After Ugly Females? by True2myself24(f): 5:35am On Jan 22, 2013
Being beautiful cannot make your man stay faithful to you. There is nothing a woman can do to keep her man from cheating. She can only try to persuade him to stay faithful, but at the end of the day he is in control of his own actions.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful House Wife Still Runs After Ugly Females? by Joliecoco: 5:51am On Jan 22, 2013
I don't understand either, from the famous men to ordinary men .They always chaet on their beautiful wives with ugly and trashy women. Maybe ,some of the men on this board can tell us.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful House Wife Still Runs After Ugly Females? by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 22, 2013
What she has in beauty she lacks in other things...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful House Wife Still Runs After Ugly Females? by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 22, 2013
jaymichael: men love fruit salad.

ha ha,i would say men love spices mixed with fruit salad..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful House Wife Still Runs After Ugly Females? by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 22, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful House Wife Still Runs After Ugly Females? by totalbaby(f): 8:43am On Jan 22, 2013
like Eric Benet said when he cheated on Halle Berry :" A man gets tired of eating steak everyday, sometimes he just wants a hotdog."
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful House Wife Still Runs After Ugly Females? by olumaxi(m): 9:09am On Jan 22, 2013
It isnt abt been pretty or ugly..i cant b satisfied eatin dsame kinda food evrinyt

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful House Wife Still Runs After Ugly Females? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:24am On Jan 22, 2013
it is all about 5 seconds of ejaculation.. that they are unable to achieve with passion with their wives grin grin
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful House Wife Still Runs After Ugly Females? by totalbaby(f): 9:29am On Jan 22, 2013
but why cant they achieve it with their wives?
lagerwhenindoubt: it is all about 5 seconds of ejaculation.. that they are unable to achieve with passion with their wives grin grin
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful House Wife Still Runs After Ugly Females? by pafestula(m): 10:23am On Jan 22, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: Character, Virtue and light that shines in a complete woman.. Those you call ugly may possess all these and hold the key to a Man's heart. What is beauty that doesn't ensure peace of mind?
U made a point.. Am getting the light now
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful House Wife Still Runs After Ugly Females? by Otuabaroku: 11:13am On Jan 22, 2013
In my experience, some of the beauty queens are so consumed to their beauty that they are lazy to go out of their ways to please their spouses.However, it is not a justification to indulge in infidelity. It is advisable to know the character of the person you wish to spend your entire life first and not be blindfolded by beauty alone when choosing your wife. Choosing the right person, would reduce this tendency.
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful House Wife Still Runs After Ugly Females? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 22, 2013
This is because promiscuity during youthful age still lingers deep down somewhere in them. They think the period of sowing wild oats still continues!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful House Wife Still Runs After Ugly Females? by thorpido(m): 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2013
S.ex for a man is more than love or even intimacy.Sometimes it's just for a release....like going to the toilet(pls understand i just used a comparism and don't mean something is a toilet).Being beautiful is not enough to make a man faithful.
The deeper things that will make a man faithful is the fear of God,sense of commitment,sense of responsibility and friendship.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful House Wife Still Runs After Ugly Females? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful House Wife Still Runs After Ugly Females? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 22, 2013
pafestula: This question has been bordering me for a very long time, I wonder why some men with pretty house wife, and still be running after ugly females? And why the ugly females rates themselves so high? Because the ugly females re the most problematic and complex..why? *my own side of view anyway*

most men marry cute ladies for some other reason than love. Some marry because they want to have beautiful kids, some marry just for the reputation u get and the prestige of marryin a cutie, others marry just to sleep with them, and some of this reasons fade with time. So before u know it, such men starts seein other women outside even ugly ones. Cos all they want is sex, they are tired of their wife's t0t0. Other reasons could be caused by their wife. Some ladies use their beauty to threaten their husband, tellin him that they are still cute, and they can get any man they want, and that alone can get a man crazy. Before u know it, the man starts cheatin outside, cos he wont trust the wife no more.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies What Makes You Stay With Your Man Even When You Know He Cheats? / Why My Girlfriend Act This Way Pls Help / Please Advice: She Doesn't Enjoy S*x With Her Hubby!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.